Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2013, 06:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Same, I enjoy them too because the actors have such great chemistry with each other, but I'm not about to throw down a protest and refuse to watch because so and so didn't hook up.

I almost feel like that since it's been a couple weeks I should go back and re-watch this to catch all the stuff I missed.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

season is over, but i preordered the 10th season dvd yesterday.
release date is august 20th...
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I should do that too, but first, I should finally buy S9 as well Did you order it on amazon.de?
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
Did you order it on amazon.de?
amazon.com
Old 05-31-2013, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah ok, so it has the US region code on it?
Old 06-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
Ah ok, so it has the US region code on it?
Yes. But the last one has it too. It takes too much time to wait till it comes out here.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's true. I thought I had missed something since I am still waiting for S9 to be released with region code 2.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I was not prepared for this I knew the team were resigning, but seeing that in the promo that aired here & then seeing it in the episode is two different things. Then I wasn't spoilt at all on the ending, I was so good but part of me wishes I was prepared for that . I really hope that Fornell was not who the target was, it was just teasing us

Tony & Ziva's 'friendship' is sweet . That was a great scene. Watching it I saw a parallel between the elevator scene in "Swan Song". Ziva leaves, Gibbs just looks at Tony giving him a look that Tony understands as 'go after her' & he does just that. Tony's cares about her & she cares about him. That scene was really sweet, & it speaks to the level of their relationship as its far more than a friendship but I don't think its a relationship just yet. They're not quite at the stage just yet, maybe not willing to admit to themselves how they feel. Plus they follow Gibbs' rules/lead... I also liked that she seemed to be apologising for what happened in the last episode which may have hurt him. So what may have seemed like a bad thing between them was soon resolved. I think Tony understood where she was coming from/going through so there wasn't much to apologise for anyway though

Its really great that we can still get Mike Franks showing up even after he died. I love that we can still have moments like that & have him return so nice treat for the fans. Gibbs looked up to him like the team looks up to Gibbs so it also is fitting for him to think of Franks like that in a time like that too. A good way to show Gibbs wrestling with his thoughts & making sense of things too. One thing I didn't understand was who the bodies in the lake at the start were? Were they meant to be the bodies of all he's killed?

I love that Palmer & Breena are adopting! Any time adoption comes up in a show like that I start smiling. Its always nice to adopt anyway... That was a great scene between Ducky & Palmer. I liked the way Ducky was apologetic in a way to the head as he left the room. Trust Ducky to be the one who cares for the deceased head even as he evacuates due to the radiation

The elevator scene with everyone was funny. Abby I'm sorry but I think that biweekly scenes with you all in the elevator may get boring quickly . She was cute, but I loved even more that Palmer raised his hand with her. Everyone else seemed to just want to move on & ignore her comment

I like that Gibbs has a secret cabin built

McGee & Abby were next to each other behind Tony at Tony's desk! Its really sad when them being next to each other & not touching & their lines weren't even too nice to each other makes me happy. That's what we're reduced to now though as its hard enough to get them in the same scene together let alone next to each other like that!

Vance destroyed Abby's file on Gibbs killing Shannon & Kelly's murderer That scene may have made me more happier than necessary

So many great lines in the episode I just wish I could remember them all Moments too as I'm sure I'm missing things

This was not the best season finale, & it doesn't have me feeling the same way as last season did, but that's possibly a good thing. NCIS has put us through quite a lot this past season (including the finale of S9 in that) so its good they didn't leave us again with the same pain & worries over characters. Still a great episode though!

& I think I've babbled enough now

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Abby and her Parsons game was so funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
The elevator scene with everyone was funny. Abby I'm sorry but I think that biweekly scenes with you all in the elevator may get boring quickly . She was cute, but I loved even more that Palmer raised his hand with her. Everyone else seemed to just want to move on & ignore her comment
That was one of my favourite scenes, I loved that Palmer raised his hand too

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Vance destroyed Abby's file on Gibbs killing Shannon & Kelly's murderer That scene may have made me more happier than necessary
Great scene

I'm happy for Palmer and Breena that they are adopting

Not really sure what to think of the ending, but I guess I'll find out soon. So glad that I finally finished watching this season and can now catch up on season 11
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree with what you said

for finishing it! I hope you enjoyed finishing the season & enjoy catching up with S11

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-27-2014, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I did, it was definitely an intense season I actually decided to catch up on NCIS:LA first, I just finished watching episode 5 of the current season so there's only a few episodes left until I'm all caught up.
Old 01-27-2014, 04:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Have fun catching up with LA . The longer you leave it the more time you have to say goodbye to Ziva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Unexpected (View Post)
I did, it was definitely an intense season
It really was

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-28-2014, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks! That's true, I can still be in denial and pretend she won't actually leave the show
Old 01-28-2014, 03:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That is always fun to do

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread