Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2013, 06:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
I`m also still trying to process everything that happened, especially at that ending. I hope that Gibbs won`t shoot Fornell and will let him in on everything. I was like WTF when Fornell was in Gibbs` sights.

Also Tony, Ziva and McGee resigning showed their loyalty to Gibbs. I hope that we`ll get to see the team go rogue and going after the people responsible for all of their troubles. Maybe it`s just me, but i would love to see them doing their own thing, kicking a lot more ass and taking more people out with having to go through all of that red tape government bullcrap.
I agree I want the team to do soething for themselves for awhile they work to hard and have sacrificesd a lot .

With fornell that was a huge twist but I don't think he will shoot him if you look closely his protecting someone I think it's Gibbs target to kill whom ever his protecting .. The guy on the floor was the army guy from the msrine that they were talking to .. I loved and hated parson great character i want him in it more lol ..And the team can't work without Gibbs hence why they resigned
Old 05-15-2013, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

About Fornell... I also don't think Gibbs actually shot him, I think it's just the writers' way of teasing us I mean you saw and heard Gibbs pull the trigger, but only a few seconds after he had targeted Fornell, so he might as well have prepared for shooting whoever Fornell was with.

For the rest of the episode... I felt myself comparing it with the S9 finale, and I thought the S9 finale was more exciting for me to watch

I loved how this episode was highly emotional though. So many emotions I can hardly grasp right now.

The Tiva forehead kiss was the sweetest thing, and as I have already said in the Tiva thread, it was really sweet how Ziva tried to find a word that would describe hers and Tony's relationship in the right way. I would like to think she didn't want to use friendship because she knows it's more than that. But then that's what he felt too probably.

Palmer and Breena are adopting, that's so great! Hearing that bit made me really happy I loved the little fist bump Ducky and Jimmy did when Jimmy shared the news

Tony kissing McGee's head was one of my highlights from this episode

It's dangerous territory the whole team is getting themselves in, definitely. But there's a lot of suspense, and since I am also a little confused after having watched the finale I am hoping for S11 to enlighten me on some things I didn't really get
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

I'm just speechless!

Just an fyi, Ziva did want to use a different word for what she and Tony are, but there is no word for them.

I just, I really need time to digest all of this!

Born and raised Navy brat
fourleafclover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Good episode.
So much information. I wish there were transcripts so that I would know what exactly was said by the old director (Alan Dale) to Vance.

Gibbs is so stoic, but whatever happened with the Mexican killing, the guy who killed his wife, well that was legally wrong. In TV I don't blame him, he was a bud guy as well.
Law enforcement gets such a bad rap because they have a hard job.
I will not get political here.

Quote:
Palmer and Breena are adopting, that's so great!
I like Jimmy alot and this was exciting news, however after the brush with the radiated head I'm thinking that yes, they will need to adopt for sure.
Sorry for Jimmy and Breena.

Quote:
About Fornell... I also don't think Gibbs actually shot him, I think it's just the writers' way of teasing us I mean you saw and heard Gibbs pull the trigger, but only a few seconds after he had targeted Fornell, so he might as well have prepared for shooting whoever Fornell was with.
And this, you could be right, that Gibbs just adjusted his shot. I hope so.
Gibbs and Fornell have been adversaries, but they've also had each other''s backs.
I hope Fornell will not be in the wrong.
Mysterious Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ok, that makes sense it being the guy they talked to in MTAC and at the end when they told Parson's to stand down.

Even with all the bad the team has done, it's always been of the mentality of you've got to get one to save a bunch. So while doing something wrong may have hurt one person, in the end it saves a bunch more.

Though I'm confused why they brought the Harper Dearing one in. Harper pulled the gun on Gibbs, so killing Dearing was in self defense. But I digress.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Ugh, I need a flow chart to figure out what they were talking about, the big wigs, all of them. I'm not sure what they or who they were talking about.

Vance ->

Old NCIS Director ->

Admiral Lawyer ->

Captain on Ship ->
Old 05-15-2013, 05:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)

For the rest of the episode... I felt myself comparing it with the S9 finale, and I thought the S9 finale was more exciting for me to watch

I loved how this episode was highly emotional though. So many emotions I can hardly grasp right now.

The Tiva forehead kiss was the sweetest thing, and as I have already said in the Tiva thread, it was really sweet how Ziva tried to find a word that would describe hers and Tony's relationship in the right way. I would like to think she didn't want to use friendship because she knows it's more than that. But then that's what he felt too probably.

Palmer and Breena are adopting, that's so great! Hearing that bit made me really happy I loved the little fist bump Ducky and Jimmy did when Jimmy shared the news

Tony kissing McGee's head was one of my highlights from this episode

It's dangerous territory the whole team is getting themselves in, definitely. But there's a lot of suspense, and since I am also a little confused after having watched the finale I am hoping for S11 to enlighten me on some things I didn't really get
Loved yhr foreheads kiss was awesome n the fist bump was awesome to
Old 05-15-2013, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I was confused with all the talk going on between those four.

This is gonna be a long hiatus! Can't wait to see what will happen next season!
Old 05-15-2013, 08:31 PM
Passionate Fan

That Season Finale was so good that i have no idea what's going on anymore

I'm Megan!
Megz1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:55 AM
Elite Fan

Already watched yesterday, but I was too confused to write something.
It was a really good episode and deserved to be a finale.

I still think that parsons is creepy.

I loved: tony kissing mcgee’s forehead, mcgee’s look and him saying: “please don’t do that ever again.” , abby playing the game in her lab, the elevator scene with the whole team, vance getting a lawyer for gibbs, tony asking: what about rule number 13?, breena and jimmy thinking about adoption, and of course the tiva scene in the woods (by the way this was the second serious apology from ziva). And like everyone else here the hesitation before ziva said "friendship".

I was shocked by:
The teams resigning: of course I expected them to do everything for gibbs, but I didn’t see that coming.
The end scene: Always thought something is going to happen to gibbs. Fornell was definitely not on my mind. But I don’t think gibbs is aiming at him. I think they didn’t show us the whole scene and something else is going on. And there is a four month gap. I think this is where season 11 is going to start and then we will see the context.

Unfortunately this is going to be a long long time.

Anyway: season 10 really rocked.
Can’t wait to see them again and just read today that cote signed her contract.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
Already watched yesterday, but I was too confused to write something.
It was a really good episode and deserved to be a finale.

I still think that parsons is creepy.

I loved: tony kissing mcgee’s forehead, mcgee’s look and him saying: “please don’t do that ever again.” , abby playing the game in her lab, the elevator scene with the whole team, vance getting a lawyer for gibbs, tony asking: what about rule number 13?, breena and jimmy thinking about adoption, and of course the tiva scene in the woods (by the way this was the second serious apology from ziva). And like everyone else here the hesitation before ziva said "friendship".

I was shocked by:
The teams resigning: of course I expected them to do everything for gibbs, but I didn’t see that coming.
The end scene: Always thought something is going to happen to gibbs. Fornell was definitely not on my mind. But I don’t think gibbs is aiming at him. I think they didn’t show us the whole scene and something else is going on. And there is a four month gap. I think this is where season 11 is going to start and then we will see the context.

Unfortunately this is going to be a long long time.

Anyway: season 10 really rocked.
Can’t wait to see them again and just read today that cote signed her contract.
The elevator scene was priceless and shows how much of a family the whole team is. I believe the three resigned so that they didn't have to be "lawful" in an NCIS way. They can utilize whatever means to help their boss.

I really liked the way Vance stepped up and got that ace lawyer for Gibbs. The croneyism there is a really good thing.

All the season finales are so intense and I can't believe I have to go through the summer with that on my mind. Well, I'll forget about it when I'm having fun in the sun.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:21 AM
Loyal Fan

The season finally aired more than one week ago and im still not sure what to think of the episode, its one of those very rare episodes where i change my mind every time is see a gif,watch a scene or the complete episode.

I cant tell you how great rocky carroll was in this season, he made me like leon vance even more then before, fantastic scenes from him this season.

Cote de pablo deserves for this season more than one award, Outstanding acting from her in many episodes.

The season was very emotinal, if you ask me too emotional in the end. I was never happier that the season was over as this season. Really exhausting episodes.
I hope season 11 will be funnier, lighter,more romantic(i wouldnt say no to more berlin like episodes with tony and ziva ) and maybe a little bit more action packed

One of my favorite parts of the episode is the elevator scene, just awesome.

most of the time my opinion is basicly the same as yours and the one here

Other times especially the scene with tony and ziva throws me off big time. A season finale scene like this after an episode like "berlin" feels just so "wrong".
I was hoping that the writers and the team finally have the courage to go through with it finally.

I cant go through 4-5 or more seasons with the teasing,by now it really starts to get frustrating.
I will give it one more season but then i quit.(i know me well enough to know that this probably will never happen, i love the ncis cast too much,but i would try at least)
as much as i love the characters of the whole team and their relationship, the whole tony and ziva thing must go into a reall direction soon or it will hurt the show too much.

It is so frustrating when you watch other shows were they make good use of the great chemistry between characters after only a couple of seasons while the team of ncis with an unbelievable chemistry between those characters doesnt have the courage to go forward, it feels like a mean slap into a fans face sometimes when they tease in every kind of way for that long.

So yeah the season finale left me with many complicated feelings and the hiatus doesnt make it better.
Overall i must say it was a strong season for tony and ziva but not "The season of TIVA" for that the season finale ended not with a real bold step forward like i hoped.

But otherwise it was the best ncis season ever,i enjoyed every episode...Thank you NCIS team
BlueWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I cant tell you how great rocky carroll was in this season, he made me like leon vance even more then before, fantastic scenes from him this season.
For me it was almost the same, he made me like Leon Vance in the first place this season

Quote:
But otherwise it was the best ncis season ever,i enjoyed every episode...Thank you NCIS team
Agreed I always say that S4 is my favorite season, but in terms of storyline and action and all S10 was definitely the best NCIS season that's ever aired
Old 05-25-2013, 07:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

I get this distinct feeling that I'm one of the few rare people who actually watches the show for the whole ensemble dynamic, and not who should be sleeping with whom.

It's not that I'm anti couples, it's just that I see the show as a whole and not just x and y need to get together.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Same here, Nicole. NCIS isn't about romantic relationships in general, it's everything that makes the show it is I love the whole team dynamic, although I admit I enjoy the romantic parts very much as well
Reply   Post New Thread