Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2018, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope you are having a good weekend Again, it has gone by too fast.

I hate it when people have their music up so loud you can hear it from half way down the street. And it's almost midnight. Thank goodness I don't live right next door to those people.
Old 06-02-2018, 09:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Lazy. Cold isn't making it easy to concentrate on things

Why are people so inconsiderate? Especially at that time of night? I hate that too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-05-2018, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know how I missed posting in this thread

I forgot you had been sick. I hope you are starting to feel better

I know, I have no idea, but it's so annoying.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks I'm a bit better. My cough came back bad this morning but it settled down during the day so think must've been just coming up after I was sleeping or something...

Didn't have the best night's sleep & then today was hard. Wednesdays are hard anyway but it was a day where it didn't have to be that hard & could've gone more smoothly but smallest things would happen which would make it so much harder. Then it felt harder & busier than it actually was? oh well one more day of work & then my study day & a long weekend so hopefully that'll be a good thing along with a chance for me to sleep & get better!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-07-2018, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Aw, sorry to hear that. Hopefully today was better and you were also able to sleep. Yay for a long weekend!
Old 06-08-2018, 12:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

hope you're having a good week

I'm not feeling 100% still so going to the doctor tomorrow to see if there's more than just a cold going on

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-08-2018, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's been ok. The last few days I haven't been feeling to well, hence me not posting as much. My 3 day migrane has started and I have been so tired, so I haven't been on the computer much.

Sorry you are still not feeling well. I hope the doctor can give you something to help you get better
Old 06-08-2018, 07:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Understandable . Oh no, that's awful you've had one that long . Completely understand why you haven't felt like being on the computer, that'd probably make it worse

Hopefully. She's given me something so we'll see if it helps

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-09-2018, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

happy weekend

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 06-11-2018, 03:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope everyone had a good weekend

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-11-2018, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
Understandable . Oh no, that's awful you've had one that long . Completely understand why you haven't felt like being on the computer, that'd probably make it worse

Hopefully. She's given me something so we'll see if it helps
Yeah. I haven't had one for a while, but ended up getting one Between that and being so tired, I was just not feeling well. I am feeling much better today though

Hopefully the medicine has helped you!

Hope everyone had a good weekend
Old 06-12-2018, 01:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad you're feeling better I had noticed it had been a while since you mentioned having a migraine. Hope they continue to leave you alone

I'm getting so tired the last few nights at like 6 . Doesn't help I'm on the last shift this week so I don't finish work until 6 so I was tired before finishing work today

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-12-2018, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

hope you get a proper rest soon Chelle!

glad you're feeling a bit better Steph!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 06-12-2018, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks I hope I don't continue to get them, but I probably will. I found out my mom used to get them as well - for 3 days straight, so it runs in the family.

Aw, sounds like you are just worn out maybe? Hopefully that is all it is. Working that late when you are not used to doing that does not help. I hope once thiss week of you closing you will be able to rest and it will help with your tiredness.

Thanks Karen

How is everyone?
Old 06-12-2018, 03:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's the thing, I'm getting rest, it just doesn't seem to help. I still get tired. I just had 3 days off because of a long weekend so plenty of rest then . Maybe my body just doesn't like going from doing 7-3 one week, & 10-6 the other . I don't know. I'd like to think that my body would be getting used to that by now though but has only really been around 5-6 months

That's a shame but yeah if your mother got them you probably will get more . Hopefully they'll leave you alone for long periods of time & not be too bad too often though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread