Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2014, 04:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It cost you less from Canada than the US? Well that's silly but good then

Andie ! Happy to see you here . Hope you find a job soon to help with things, & sorry things are crazy for you

That's the best way to watch NCIS Ashley

Getting sleepy now . Was so tired & out of it last night that I couldn't even make it on to post a little bit

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-12-2014, 05:46 AM
Passionate Fan

How's the Packing going chelle?

I'm Megan!
Old 06-13-2014, 03:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I didn't have a lot to pack (because I wasn't taking everything, just what I need for the next three months) but I only had a week to do the packing. Done that, moved, & unpacked now . There's a few things I need to make a list of to get my parents to bring down for me later in the month that I forgot though

Not going to be on long tonight, just feel like curling up & watching NCIS DVDs (that's something I remembered to bring with me )

Hope everyone had a good week & has a good weekend

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-13-2014, 05:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Ugh its been a long week, now i have to work the whole weekend!
Money money money!

I'm Megan!
Old 06-13-2014, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that was funny it happened that way Meg

Sorry you have to work the whole weekend after having a long week But at least you get money!

Yup. Very silly Chelle.

Yay for those watching NCIS eps!

I've been pet sitting the last few days and still have a few more to go. I can't wait till my cousins get back. I am exhausted by it

I don't plan on doing much this weekend except the pet sitting and binge watching/playing catch up on a show I just started watching and trying to catch up on a little sleep. The last two nights I didn't sleep very well due to storms.

Hope everyone got through their full moon Friday the 13th!
Old 06-13-2014, 10:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

A full moon & Friday the 13th sounds like such a bad combination

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-14-2014, 02:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Nothing happened to me for friday the 13th, It was super busy today at work maybe its was the aftermath of friday the 13th haha

I'm Megan!
Old 06-14-2014, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm tired, but can't sleep
Old 06-14-2014, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha it does sound like a bad combination. Usually things like that are I know my brother had a bad day. I kind of did at the end of the day too.

That's good nothing bad happened for you Meg, but yuck about the super busy day. Maybe it was the aftermath of the 14th

Oh that's the worst when you are tired but can't sleep! I hope you finally were able to sleep!
Old 06-15-2014, 02:34 AM
Passionate Fan

So now i'm working 6 days straight, this will be interesting, glad they are only short shifts, Looking forward to 2 days off!

I'm Megan!
Old 06-15-2014, 02:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe it was Meg . Glad nothing happened onm Friday but sorry work was busy for you yesterday

Hope you found some sleep Mary

Sorry you & your brother had bad days Steph

My Friday was good, yesterday not so much . I had too many things on at once & made the power cut out & didn't know how to fix it. My landlord lives above me though & they're really nice which was good. I also keep hurting my fingers: last week I cut one a little bit with the peeler when I was peeling a carrot, yesterday I took a piece of skin off one of my fingers when I hit it on a wall, now tonight that finger is bleeding where I hurt it & at some point I cut a finger on the other hand as it is bleeding too. It is hard to type with these bandaids on

6 days doesn't sound good, hope it goes fast Meg

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-15-2014, 04:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Well I'm trying not to complain at least its money!!

I'm Megan!
Old 06-15-2014, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No good you have to work 6 days Meg. But you are right, at least it's money!

Sounds like you had the aftermath of the 13th like Meg, Chelle. It's good your landlord lives above you and that they are really nice. Not good about your fingers! Sounds like you need to wear gloves or something
Old 06-17-2014, 04:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Ahhh 2 days off

So how is everyone??

I'm Megan!
Old 06-17-2014, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

for 2 days off!

I am ok. Just kinda exhausted. Been house/animal sitting the past week. The dog has been annoying me the last few days.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread