Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2014, 09:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS Campfire (OT) #44: Because this is a nice place to talk about everything!

Previous Thread

Continue...

I'm positive once upon a time we have a picture in the OP of this thread

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-10-2014, 02:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi Chelle, good to be back

And we have our fair share of kooks here. Ivan Milat is a bit closer to you, there is Martin Bryant in Tassie and we have more than our enough closer to me including Bevan Spencer Von Einem, the bodies in the barrel case and the Truro murderers.

Gruesome topic...
Old 04-10-2014, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I should read articles and biographies about those people
Old 04-10-2014, 08:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Australia has had a few sadly . Yeah I'd say Ivan Milat would be the closest to where I am of at least the most well known ones in the country or still mentioned/used as a comparison. I forgot who he was at first because I know the term 'backpack murders' more than his name

You should be able to find information about them on Wikipedia Mary. Here's information about Ivan Milat. You might find this interesting/useful too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kits funny how we know by the term rather than the name.

Thank you for those
Old 04-10-2014, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread Chelle

I have heard of about half the serial killers you listed in the last thread, Mary.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Had a look at that link Chelle and I think we are over represented. Not something to brag about...
Old 04-11-2014, 02:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Hello! Sorry i get side tracked
I mean to come back but completely forgot...
And to answer your question previously yeah im doing alright,,

Whats new around here???

I'm Megan!
Old 04-11-2014, 03:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It would be nice if Australia's list was a little shorter, but it could be a good thing that at least of the ones I looked at they seem to be old cases not anything now. Guess they've moved on to other crimes, don't get the chance to murder as much before being caught, or just aren't being caught now . The length of the US list though that there is a LOT of serial killers

You're welcome for the new thread

Hi Meg, I'm glad you're doing alright . Easy to get sidetracked

Nothing new really here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-11-2014, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, i have no idea if my state has had any serial killers or not. I know we have a bunch of weird crimes/things that happen though. Always in the news for something weird

Hey Meg! Good you are doing good

Nothing new here, either.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

This just proves of how dangerous the world might be.

I propose an idea, we can still discuss serial killers here, yet I frequently post over @ CSI and occasionally over @ Criminal Minds, those boards have a thread dedicated to the discussion about serial killers. What is everyone's opinion about this?

I have to work over the weekend
Old 04-11-2014, 11:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry you have to work over the weekend Mary

Steph what sort of weird things?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-12-2014, 03:32 AM
Loyal Fan

The only serial killers from my state that I know of are the really notorious ones.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mary, I don't really have an opinion on it If you want to talk about them you can

That sucks you have to work over the weekend

Chelle, just to name a few things... we have had a couple of 'zombie' incidents a few years ago, news of people riding manatees, people assulting other people with food (seems like it happens ALL the time)... and the list goes on If you google Florida and weird crimes at lot of stuff pops up.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

hmm yeah those things are strange . I'm disappointed that the only time Florida seems to make the news here is to tell us about sinkholes as sometimes we get random news articles from silly things that happen around the world

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread