Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2013, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Day 25 – An ‘OMFG did that just happen?’ moment

I agree with the first three you posted, Nicole And when it seemed like Jimmy Palmer killed the person that had kidnapped them.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

^yeah, that was surprising too, though I think in that moment I felt bad for Palmer and not OMG. It was more "oh Palmer I just want to to Huggle you and make it better"

Day 26 – Most shocking/unexpected season finale
Season 2- Kate being killed
Season 6- Ziva Being alive in Africa
Season 9- Bomb and Ducky's Heart Attack
Season 10- With who showed up in the gun's sight.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

My favourite friendship would probably be McGee & Ziva. But I can't think of a friendship that I dislike either.

I agree with what was said for day 25. What I put on my tumblr though was this scene:
Quote:
Palmer: “In all seriousness, in all seriousness… I’m going to talk because, let’s be honest… this is about me right now. I’m really happy that you guys are here tonight! As… as Nathaniel Hawthorne once said of marriage, ‘Let man tremble at the hand of woman for…’ Blah, blah, blah, alcohol is fun!”
Tony: “I thought you said this was apple juice.”
Dorneget: “I even watered it down.”

~ 9x23 “Up in Smoke”
I remember thinking "What? Palmer is drunk on Apple Juice?!" Then while I did feel sorry for Abby I did love that 'bachelor party'

The most shocking finales for me so far have been season three (when Gibbs quits) & season nine.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-27-2013, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Day 26 – Most shocking/unexpected season finale

Season 9, and I suppose S2 as well but when I watched it I already knew what was gonna happen.
Old 05-27-2013, 07:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah that's how I feel about season two. I'd seen later seasons & the start of season three already so it made it have less impact

The episode I shed the most tears in would probably be Shabbat Shalom/Shiva

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-28-2013, 05:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Day 27 – Episode you shed the most tears in

Shabbat Shalom/Shiva
Swan Song
Hit and Run
The Christmas Episode where the lady gives birth in the car
The Christmas Episode where McGee has the mom talking her son in MTAC

Ok, so I bawl like a baby easily.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Don't make me pick a favourite cast member. I love what each of them bring to the show, even if I don't love their characters. I also love & have a respect for different aspects of some of the cast members too:
Sean Murray - for being partially Australian & his brief role in Hocus Pocus
Cote de Pablo - for her beauty & talent acting & singing
Pauley Perrette - for her beliefs & charity work
David McCallum & Mark Harmon - complete respect for them & their work in the entertainment industry
Michael Weatherly - he seems like a really nice guy & good father/husband which I like, also funny at times too. I also like that he was in an episode of Charmed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-29-2013, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Day 27 – Episode you shed the most tears in

Shabbat Shalom

Day 28 - Favorite Cast Member

Oh my. I can't decide, like Chelle said, they are all so great individually. If I absolutely HAD to choose one it'd be Michael Weatherly. I love McGee as a character, but if I had to pick my favorite cast member it'd be Michael.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

favorite cast member

if the real person is meant by this it is definitely michael weatherly (although i love them all) - i just love his merriness
Old 05-29-2013, 07:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Now we're up to fun/random days

Day 29 – First scene that comes to mind

Timothy McGee: I thought you were supposed to ask for permission first?

Abby Sciuto: Never with you Tim.

(image credit)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-30-2013, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Day 29 – First scene that comes to mind

source

Couldn't live without you, I guess.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Day 28 – Favourite cast member

I know I should be doing the last 3 to catch up, but I'm lazy and plus it gives me more time to think about my answers

But I like them all. Every cast member has brought something to the show. If I have to pick just one or two, I think I'd go with Sean Murray or Pauley.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Day 30: Anything NCIS Related

Season Ten Credits

(I still remember looking it up on YouTube after the episode aired in the US & then getting excited - mostly all about Palmer finally being there - when I saw it for the first time when the episode aired here )

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 05-31-2013 at 08:13 PM
Old 06-01-2013, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Day 30: Anything NCIS Related

The Navy Yard Archives

Google, I love you
Old 06-01-2013, 05:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's wonderful Google

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread