Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2013, 01:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Day 17 – Best kiss

I like when Gibb's gets some kisses

But two of my favorite "kisses" came from the S10 finale so I can't say what they are.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:42 PM
Graphics Team Manager

You can in spoiler tags (well technically you don't have to since it has aired in the US)

My favourite kiss is from Faith:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-18-2013, 08:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

^I forgot about spoiler tags. I just feel like if I use them people don't click on them.

But I forgot about that McAbby scene. But that entire scene is like my absolute favorite scene.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:02 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Well I eventually would. But you still could mention it, as there's no rule saying you can't talk about things after they air in the US

Its adorable

Day 18 – Saddest moment

Quote:

GIBBS: Abs, why are you here?
ABBY: You know why I’m here. I matched the bullet in Pedro Hernandez’s head to your sniper rifle. You killed him, in cold blood. I mean, I know what he did Gibbs. He killed your wife and your daughter, but Gibbs…
GIBBS: I know.
ABBY: Gibbs doesn’t do things like that, or does he? Now I don’t know. I don’t know anything. The only thing I do know is that I didn’t find this out by accident.
GIBBS: Rule 40.
ABBY: It seems like someone is out to get you, they are. You have no idea how much I wish it was yesterday. Maybe if I can just close my eyes and open them again…it will be. [closes her eyes] Do you realize the situation that I’m in now?
GIBBS: Yeah, I know.
ABBY: Do you understand the choice I have to make now?
GIBBS: I know.
ABBY: Stop saying I know!
GIBBS: What do you want me to say?
ABBY: Tell me that I’m wrong! Tell me that I made a mistake with the ballistics or…
GIBBS: No. No, I can’t say that.
ABBY: Then tell me how much I’ve been like a daughter to you, and how much you love me.
GIBBS: Will that help?
ABBY: No, but I really need to know, Gibbs, is if you’re going to love me no matter what.

— (from 7x22 Borderland)

However when Eli & Jackie died are a close second.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-18-2013, 08:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Every board has all their own spoiler this and that rules and length of time and I never want to confuse any rules So I'll come back in here later and add a Day 17 part 2

Day 18 – Saddest moment

Eli and Jackie dying, Mike Franks dying (as that was just on TV not an hour ago and I practically started bawling. Any of the Christmas episodes. Hit and Run episode with Abby this season.

Yeah, I've cried quite a bit at NCIS.
Old 05-18-2013, 09:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's true, but that's in the rules & I don't think there's a special rule here saying you can't do that. People are just usually nice around here

I didn't think of Mike dying. That was sad too, but I knew it was coming so I think that removed some of the sadness from it as I knew what was going on. But that was a sad episode.

The two episodes I mentioned are the only ones I remember crying over, but I've gotten teary eyed & emotional in others.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-19-2013, 10:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

Day 19 – Funniest moment

Oh wow, this is hard to think of. I think some Ziva-isms can be hilarious. Or some Gibb's looks. Then there's Abby in the season 10 finale at one point that's funny.

McGee making those funny faces for that ratings website was funny too.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's hard. The moment coming to mind right now I can't remember what episode its from but its when Tony tries to stop being the 'class clown' & Ziva talks to him during the episode trying to work out what is wrong & get him to stop acting 'strange'. At the end of the episode McGee & Ziva talk to Tony then go sit at their desks & then Tony pranks them & streamers come out & it startles both of them - Ziva enough to pull her gun out.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ohh i remember that one. I feel like I need a marathon just to find funny bits and sad bits and quotes
Old 05-19-2013, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nicole, our spoiler rules are in the MTAC thread. So those and the general rules are all that we have. So if you are ever confused about them, just check those areas

So behind on this! Think I am caught up though now

Day 09 - Best story arc
I dunno what the best story arc would be. I think though, one of the best was this seasons with Eli David and Jackie Vance. I think it brought a lot of great acting and wow moments and stuff

Day 10 – Favourite rule
Maybe Rule #51: Sometimes - you're wrong. I also like Rule #6: Never say you're sorry. It's a sign of weakness.

Day 11 – Favourite DiNozzo movie reference
The one in Chimera is good when he mentions White Heat, then Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid then Gibbs says he could go out like Charlie Chaplin in Goldrush – Silently. LOL

Day 12 – Favourite Ziva-ism
One is : “Well, according to someone called "Scuttle Butt," he caught his wife cheating on him”

Day 13 – Your OTP (one true pairing)
Abby/McGee

Day 14 – Favourite quote
Can't even decided with this one. There have been a lot of good quotes.

Day 15 – Favourite case
There are so many! One of my favorites though is in Frame-Up.

Day 16 – An episode you’ve seen more than 3 times
A lot of them Some are Chimera, Frame-Up, SWAK, Bloodbath and Driven.

Day 17 – Best kiss
I dunno. But, I love that one that Chelle posted of Abby and McGee!

Day 18 – Saddest moment
Yeah, definitely for me it was the when Eli David and Jackie Vance were killed.

Day 19 – Funniest moment
One of the funniet moments is in Driven when they are taking the sexual harassment class and Ziva gives Tony a wet willy and McGee hits Tony then Palmer starts talking about touching bodies and the lady talking to the class gets all alarmed that is going on not knowing he is an ME
Old 05-20-2013, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Day 16 – An episode you’ve seen more than 3 times

Oh, there are so many! Some of them are Driven, Probie, SWAK, Twilight, Kill Ari 1&2, Chimera, Judgement Day 1&2, Twisted Sister, Truth or Consequences... and many more

Day 17 – Best kiss

Chelle, I would go with your favorite kiss too

Day 18 – Saddest moment

source

Day 19 – Funniest moment

Oh my, there are so many little moments that are funny I think I love many moments that involve Tony and McGee Or moments involving Jimmy, because he tends to say the wrong things in the worst possible moments
Old 05-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What a cool idea!

I know you're talking about funniest moments today, but I can't decide

The saddest moment for me was when Kate was killed. That was the most brutal and least foreseeable thing for me on the show so far.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 05-20-2013, 06:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

^Kia, (just using your username here), answer all the questions if you want. Just answer as many or as few as you want. Most of us are on day 19 or 20, but you can be on day 1 We go with the flow here

Steph, it's just easier to not say anything about an episode unless it's the episode discussion thread that way, I don't accidentally say something

Day 20 – Two characters you wish had met properly

I'm not even sure what this means. Like do they mean a dead guy people wishing he had been alive or what? Or do you mean that we the viewers meet and know more about two people? Or is this about wacky pairings?

Like I would have liked to see Fornell and Mike Franks together (Were they in an episode together?)
Old 05-20-2013, 06:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

^ It means two characters who haven't met (they may have passed each other but haven't actually really interacted) that you wish did get a chance to meet/interact or get a chance in the future . They can be dead or alive.

For me it is Kate & Ziva as I'd love to know what they'd think of each other & see how they acted around each other. We'll never get that so it'll always be something I wonder about & will never get an answer to. It would be interesting to see how Kate felt about Jenny & then Vance too actually but its more Kate & Ziva that I wonder about.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-20-2013, 08:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

^Ah, makes sense. So I stand by my Fornell and Mike Franks interactions. (I looked at the actors episodes lists and didn't see any crossings of them together). But I'd like to see Kate with Vance too. that would have been interesting.

and now that Steffi has guessed Hangman. One of my favorite quotes:
McGee: Stan's a good guy. Besides, he knows that Ziva's vulnerable right now.

Tony: Aha. That's exactly what I'm talking about. You see he would use that to his advantage. Swoop right in, like a hawk going after a sweet, innocent, furry little Israeli.