Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2020, 02:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS FRANCHISE | 30 DAY CHALLENGE
Over the next 30 days I will be posting questions for you to answer. For each of the questions feel free to answer for any or all of the shows in the franchise.

Day 27: What has been your least favourite season finale?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-28-2020, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

NCIS: End of s12 with the "lost kids"
NCIS LA: End of s8 with Michelle dying
Old 05-29-2020, 12:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Day 24 -
NCIS: probably Ziva's this past season
Can't say I remember many others or the others from the other shows. I guess for me I also don't get them as midseason finales generally so they don't have the same affect as they would in the US

Day 25 -
This is hard I don't know if I have a favourite one of any of them. I do like any time they don't leave us with a cliff hanger though . This season for NCIS, while it was unintentional, I did like

Day 26 -
well anyone dying for me generally
NCIS: Abby leaving
NCIS LA: Sam's wife dying probably

Day 27 -
I don't know. Maybe Hiatus for NCIS or the lost boys. I forgot that storyline... that is another I don't really like

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-29-2020, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I'm not the best at recalling the midseason's either...

I liked this season's unexpected ending too
Old 05-29-2020, 02:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Over the next 30 days I will be posting questions for you to answer. For each of the questions feel free to answer for any or all of the shows in the franchise.

Day 28: Favourite group moment?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-29-2020, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

NCIS: Tony, McGee & Bishop spending the night at "Uncle" Gibbs It's one of my all time favourite group scenes.

NCIS LA: Densi wedding for sure.
Old 05-30-2020, 03:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Day 29: Favourite quote?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-31-2020, 02:09 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

NCIS: " Family's more than just - DNA. It's about... people who care and take care of each other."
Old 05-31-2020, 02:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Day 30: Share one of your favourite moments with us!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-01-2020, 01:55 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

NCIS: I don't want to repeat myself so I'm going with McGee's wedding. It was a touching episode with an impromptu wedding as the ending scene. The only fault of that episode/scene was that neither Tony (or Ziva) was present for the vows...

NCIS LA: I think it was a Christmas episode where the team ended up being stuck at USS ship with no option to go home. But Hetty came last minute with a helicopter and Sam was able to go home to his family while the others stayed & spent the Christmas holiday with Hetty on the ship
Old 06-01-2020, 02:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Day 28 -

I can't think for the other shows but NCIS would either be what Hanna said, or as sad as it is the hug in the elevator after Mike Franks died. I also loved the group hug including Palmer I think it is when he gets engaged? But since I can't remember when it happened I don't know that I can count it

Day 29 -

Same as what Hanna said

Day 30 -

Would we like to do another one? I do have some Character-related questions now if we want to keep going

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-01-2020, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I would love to do that...
Old 06-02-2020, 01:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

New one now

Day 1: Of all the characters in the franchise who is your ultimate favourite character?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-02-2020, 02:06 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

If I can only choose one character... Deeks without any doubts! He's just so much fun while also having a more serious side...
Old 06-02-2020, 02:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

McGee I've loved him from the start & that hasn't changed no matter how many other amazing characters have come along

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread