Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2020, 03:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager

7x09 "Child's Play" & 15x09 "Ready or Not". Not sure if the later is really all that Thanksgiving themed but I like the ep & it did air around then. I think in both episodes the team's plans for Thanksgiving are cancelled. The first is the one where they end up at Ducky's

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-23-2020, 01:29 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

And the 2nd one is when the twins are born, right?

For NCIS LA: Glasnost (8x09)... I don't think that they have really celebrated Thanksgiving within the show...
Old 05-23-2020, 02:49 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I can't think of a Thanksgiving ep from either of the other shows, just NCIS

Yes "Ready or Not" is when the twins are born

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-23-2020, 04:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS FRANCHISE | 30 DAY CHALLENGE
Over the next 30 days I will be posting questions for you to answer. For each of the questions feel free to answer for any or all of the shows in the franchise.

Day 22: Favourite Christmas episode?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-24-2020, 02:01 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

NCIS: I love all of their Christmas episodes, but I can only chose one: Homesick (11x11)

NCIS LA: Cancel Christmas (7x11)
Old 05-24-2020, 01:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Over the next 30 days I will be posting questions for you to answer. For each of the questions feel free to answer for any or all of the shows in the franchise.

Day 23: What has been your favourite season arc/storyline?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-24-2020, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

NCIS: Either the build-up for the s10 cliffhanger or the Parsa-case
I don't have a favourite season when it comes to NCIS...
NCIS LA: Callen & his family
& as for favourite season: s6 or s7
Old 05-25-2020, 12:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm struggling to pick one for the favourite Christmas ep. They've got too many good ones

Day 23 -
NCIS LA: The storyarc of Callen discovering his family/who he is probably is mine too
NCIS: I don't know maybe when there was all the fires? I can't even remember which season that is now though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-25-2020, 02:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Day 24: Favourite mid-season finale?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-26-2020, 01:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Day 25: What has been your favourite season finale?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-26-2020, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

NCIS: The Ziva arch of this season...Because it was quite well executed, and I can't recall the others

NCIS LA: The one where Deeks is arrested and there's something else going on with the other team members too... It's either in s8 or s9...

Edited:

NCIS: End of s11, I enjoyed the lack of cliffhangers after a heavy/action-packed season

NCIS LA: End of s9 was great! I loved the suspense of whether they will survive Mexico or not

NOLA: The s5 final was quite alright...

Last edited by florerr; 05-27-2020 at 11:26 AM
Old 05-27-2020, 02:00 PM
Graphics Team Manager

At some point I've messed up the numbering

Day 26: Saddest moment?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-27-2020, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

No worries, it happens with all of us sometimes!

Day 26 seems to be the same question as Day 25 was...
Old 05-27-2020, 02:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

that is where I mixed up the numbers then. Question fixed now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-28-2020, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

NCIS: Kate dying. Maybe not the saddest moment, but the most shocking one for sure because it happened so fast.

NCIS LA: Granger "leaving" the hospital bed...

NOLA: LaSalle dying