Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2024, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

yeah for me it was a few days, but i can imagine the frustrations of those having to wait months without knowing if they'd get them together

x

the way he looks at her

x

this was so sweet trust Deeks to break a tender moment with a joke

x

other moments i loved!

x

I always love their flirty banter

and finally

x

no more games, all in! i loved this scene, i'm going to keep rewatching it a few more times before i continue with my binge i love that they got together on christmas they both knew it was inevitable, i guess it was Kensi's turn to make the first move, but i loved that he went for the kiss
Old 01-13-2024, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

At that point in their story it wasn't an if but a when...

It was inevitable that these 2 will have it figured out completely sooner or later... and season 6 Christmas episode was their moment.
Old 01-13-2024, 05:20 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad you've made it to them now finally being together

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

The second half of s6 didn't have as much Densi as i wish it did, but they did get some beautiful moments

some of my fav are:

x

x

he used the word love

x

i need more domestic moments like this one!

and i can't believe they deleted Kensi's almost ily

x

Deeks looks so happy about her slip up
Old 01-14-2024, 11:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

that's a deleted scene? How silly to take that out

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-15-2024, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

so far there's been 2 important Densi scenes that they deleted, imagine the ones we don't know about...

I have seen 3 episodes of s7 and not loving it (i know it gets better but i'm going to vent a bit ). The way the character Talia is written is so annoying, what's the point of having her all over Deeks? knowing he has a gf, so disrespectful and childish, hope they tone it down if she shows up again. I mean she kissed him and touched him, wft? if the roles were reversed, it would be harrasament.

I feel like sometimes they write Deeks like he's not in a serious relationship (like in earlier seasons), i mean he called another girl hot in front of Kensi. I'm guessing the show does it for laughs but it's not funny anymore.. in these instances i can tell a man writes this show, right? bc of course we all can think someone is hot when we're in a relationship but saying it like that in front of your gf kind of disregarding her feelings is weird (also the character is basically a teen so it was a bit creepy and he had her pics on his phone? just weird)

Maybe i'm taking it too seriously, but it bothers me

i needed to rant a bit, i know Deeks loves her and would never cheat on her or anything like that, but i feel like sometimes they write him like he's single

btw this ily was too casual to have been the first one, wish we had seen that! but it was cute.

x

x

this too

x

posting this just bc

and he introduced her to his mom, so cute! love how they were both nervous (didn't even know he had a relationship with his mom)

x

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 01-15-2024 at 07:44 AM
AlwaysCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 09:30 AM
Passionate Fan

I love this ship so much. I actually need to buy all the seasons of this show because I love it so much and could watch it over and over and never get tired of it. I plan to make some more Densi videos eventually.

I need to write for fics for this ship. They were so great through the whole show.
Old 01-15-2024, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I feel you... Talia is hard to like... she gets better, but I also remember asking myself couple of times "why" when watcbing those episodes...

... Deeks is a goofy guy, and his jokes or flirtation is off sometimes... but don't take it personally... his mom is just as bad... wait until you get a full-on friendly banter with Mama Deeks

... But I also think that they did over do it a bit in s6 with Talia, and those random flirting scenes where both Kensi & Deeks were alresdy commitfed to each other... they will cut back on those scenes by s7..

Also, just crazy how much they edited out....
Old 01-15-2024, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Yeah it felt like they did it for laughs but didn't really make sense for the characters. I'm over it now ready to enjoy the rest of the season!

And i can't wait to see more of his mom!
Old 01-15-2024, 10:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think for the most part it is just who Deeks is. He doesn't mean anything by it, it just how he reacts to things. But he's still secure in his relationship & with his feelings for Kensi. He wouldn't screw that up. He knows how lucky he is.

I think they implied earlier that he didn't have a relationship with his mother, but then changed things so he has a closer relationship with her. But she's a bit too much at times Always fun when Mama Deeks is there

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-16-2024, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

You're right, it's who he is!

now i'm really excited to get to know her better and you're right, they totally rewrote that
Old 01-16-2024, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Oh, yeah, but I love the re-imagined relationship which Deeks has with his mom...

... Mama Deeks is a wonderful character, I'm sure that you will love her scenes

Also, I think that Deeks tends to use humor to get out of unconfortable situations, and that went for Talia going too far, and how he handled some of those trickier situations...

... but Kensi knows him better than to take it seriously... and it also gets a lot more under control by mid s7...
Old 01-16-2024, 11:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It makes more sense that she'd be in his life, considering his backstory. Then she's just wonderful. I'm glad they introduced her.

He has had a tough life. He possibly relied on humour to get through his life, so still does do that. It could be being in this serious relationship made him a little uneasy so he was joking around with Talia while finding himself & dealing with his feelings & experiences at this time in his life.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-17-2024, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Love them! Mama Deeks is amazing!

And I agree with your assessment on Deeks' life, and way of using humor

CB, you will meet Kensi's mom at some point
Old 01-17-2024, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I met her, but only for a brief scene!

btw My name is Juli

this scene was so cute, loved seeing them like this

x

x

He made her breakfast and was worried about not providing enough for her aww also, kind of feel like he was hinting at them moving it together when he was talking about buying a house, and it wasn't an investment like he said after she shut it down

I met Tony! i liked him and his banter with Deeks. Also loved that Deeks was jealous of him and Kensi

x

x

I liked that the tables turned after the Talia fiasco

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 01-17-2024 at 06:31 PM
AlwaysCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread