Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2024, 11:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It is unfortunate timing that Dani got pregnant just as they were making progress with Densi.

I'm sure you'll get through those episodes quickly

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I watched so many episodes yesterday bc i wanted to get to their reunion they weren't so bad afterall, almost every episode had a Densi crumb, and she was in every one of them. I'll post what i think later with gifs!
Old 01-08-2024, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

those episodes were hard to get through with live watching... we would have Kensi & Deeks, but no Densi for half of the season... and you had to wait weeks sometimes for the continuation...

Love the gif sets - and good job with finishing s5 so quickly
Old 01-09-2024, 12:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I thought it'd be easier to get through than you thought but I also didn't want to spoil things or say too much either. It is nice they were able to film a block of things with Dani while she was pregnant & cover up/hide it. Then she had her maternity leave & came back, but what we saw was consistent & not so much losing her. We just lost Densi, but there were still the crumbs so not a complete absence as you said

Live is harder I don't think I saw any if them live as I wasn't watching it live back then. But it would've been harder & felt a lot longer that way.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-09-2024, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

glad i can binge them it would have been frustrating to watch those episodes live
Old 01-09-2024, 11:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Binging helps I am pretty sure I watched them after buying the DVDs so also binged a bit

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-10-2024, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Oh, I totally binged s2 till s4, and then live watched s5... because I recall some of the frustrations I had while going through that season....

Yes, we had Deeks. and we had Kensi throughout the season but not that much Densi really...

... though in retrospect I can respect the base they have built for their actual in a relationship stage... not that many couple on screen have that solid writing to build up their character...
Old 01-10-2024, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

yeah slow burn are really rare these days...

so I can finally post what i think about those episodes, i have been so busy this week

I loved how they were longing for each other during the separation

x

x

sure, she misses "the guys"

x

their smiles

x

them being nervous about seeing each other was so cute,and being dissapointed when the other wasn't there

x

Deeks's reaction to Kensi possibly being dead absolutely killed me what an amazing actor. Actually, both of them are excellent, especially in this episode!

x

He was so broken. He realized he isn't the kind of person that can torture a blind man, it's just not him.

x

this hug was everything, they're each other's safe place

My heart broke a bit when he saw Kensi and her ex having a "moment" , which was a goodbye but still

and finally, i can't believe they deleted this moment!!

x

I guess it was some sort of dream or hallucination. It was needed in the episode imo, at least to show more of Kensi's feelings!

I'm looking forward to finishing s5 hopefully tomorrow! i know they don't get together till next season, i had to spoil that for myself
Old 01-11-2024, 12:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think they would've gotten together in S5 had Dani not been pregnant. But they did really well with what they had to work with/around. I did like that they still gave those moments & you could see how much they missed each other, cared for & what the other thought, ect. But then they tortured Deeks a little thinking he'd lost her, but as you said he did amazing with that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-11-2024, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

The reunion.... ECO was marvelous in that episode... Dani too.. but I think that sometimes it's easy to forgot how great of an actor ECO is, when half the time he is there for the ill-timed jokes, and the Deeks-talk...

... they did exceptionally well with them for Dani's first pregnancy...
Old 01-11-2024, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

so i finally finished s5! the last few episodes weren't that great to be honest, but not bad! it just feels like we're back to square one

x

this scene was so sweet I loved in a previous scene when Deeks told Hetty that he needed his partner

x

she loves him so much, i'm so sad he gave her back the knife. His reasoning doesn't really makes sense, just bc they are not together doesn't mean they don't love each other and could be unprofessional bc of that, so that was a weird writting choice to drag them out imo

x

this was so cute, wish it was real. But his reaction was adorable

Not big fan of Talia, she feels like a bad copy of Kensi, and i hated that she called him her partner, not he's not, you worked together for 5 seconds both Kensi and Talia were acting like teenagers honestly trying to one up each other and "seduce" (? Deeks. At first it was funny but then it became a bit cringe worthy. I hope they stop with the punching too, it is too much.

x

at least we got this and she said he's madly in love with Kensi, which she's completely right about!

I found it funny that he kept explaining himself like Kensi was his gf. Honestly they act like a couple without the benefits

now onto s6

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 01-11-2024 at 08:32 PM
AlwaysCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 12:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah they kinda made progress then went backwards so we are back to the S4 finale & they can then have the will they or won't they season finale & start for S6

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-12-2024, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

yep, it just fell kind of forced to stall them for a bit more

I started s6, i'm loving it so far..

x

the hands

x

this was hot! i loved seeing them training together

x

This scene was gorgeous, i love how she can be vulnerable with him. When she asked: partners? i think they're starting to realise that only partners is not enough for them anymore..
Old 01-12-2024, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

In a way what they did with the end of s5 beginning of s6 has made sense, but it was cruel on us...

... they wanted Densi to realize that they do want to be more also, when they are not couple thousand miles away from the other... and that just being each others partners is no longer enough for them...

btw, love the gifsets they just had so many moments...
Old 01-12-2024, 08:00 PM
Graphics Team Manager

See I think they might have gone somewhere sooner had Dani not been pregnant, but then on the other hand they also did well with what they did do working around that so to speak. It is just frustrating in a way they didn't just get together once Kensi was back, but then the journey of admitting to themselves they need something more than just working partners is a beautiful journey too

Quote:
it just fell kind of forced to stall them for a bit more
Exactly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread