Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2015, 03:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Pretty much. I don't turn the TV off straight away when NCIS ends so get the beginning of LA. Even if I did start watching it I'd tape it as it is on too late to stay up for. I probably should just do that as it isn't like I started NCIS at the beginning
I know a place you could go to watch it....can't post it here, but if you want I could message you about it.
Old 03-20-2015, 04:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I know places too but I can't watch things online, it'll cost more money than I have & than its worth. It'd be cheaper for me to just buy it on DVD

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-20-2015, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

good thinking Chelle I am sure you will at some point
Old 03-20-2015, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chelle, I don't know if your libraries have DVDs you can borrow in addition to books, but if so, see if they have the show that you could borrow then you wouldn't have to buy the sets
Old 03-21-2015, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

that sounds like a great plan!

As well amazon prime offers them for free here? What about Australia?
Old 03-21-2015, 01:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

My library does have DVDs but unfortunately only has NCIS not LA . That is what I hoped for but they don't even have all the seasons of NCIS (I think they have about six)

I don't know much about amazon in Australia but I don't think that is available here. Plus if it is streaming off a site still then it would still cost me a lot even if the site is free but I don't know how it Amazon Prime works so maybe it wouldn't but I think it would as looking it up it sounds like it is streaming or at least something you download off the site

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-21-2015, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

okay that could be one thing. I acutally (and you don't call me stupid please. besides at home, i do have all episodes downloaded from the itunes store on my phone
Old 03-21-2015, 10:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine and gunpowder (View Post)
that sounds like a great plan!

As well amazon prime offers them for free here? What about Australia?
WHAT! Where does Amazon Prime offer them for free!?!? Last I knew no one, except the sites I go to, offer them on streaming for free.....Netflix or prime.
Old 03-21-2015, 10:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I have no idea if they offer them for free, but the membership you pay for so once you pay for that then maybe it is free. Or at least from what I read. The sites you go to would be free & illegal, while things like Prime & Netflix are legal & free once you pay for membership/to use the service. But since neither option is available in Australia I could be wrong about that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-22-2015, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

you pay a yearly fee. which is for a student about 30$ and a regular around 75$ and they have lots of things for free. ncis la has all 5 seasons in german and season 1-4 in englisch

I am sorry Chelle, I don't want to be a tease for that It suchs you can not get it
Old 03-22-2015, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well darn. That sucks the library doesn't have any seasons of LA - let alone all the current seasons of NCIS.

About Amazon Prime here in the States... none of the NCIS seasons are available for prime instant viewing. I just double checked this and each episode costs money to buy even if you are a prime member. You are lucky you get them for free Yvonne Wish they would put them like that for us.

And Netflix here doesn't have them available for streaming either
Old 03-23-2015, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

that is really sad

Happy Densi Day everyone
Old 03-23-2015, 08:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Well darn. That sucks the library doesn't have any seasons of LA - let alone all the current seasons of NCIS.

About Amazon Prime here in the States... none of the NCIS seasons are available for prime instant viewing. I just double checked this and each episode costs money to buy even if you are a prime member. You are lucky you get them for free Yvonne Wish they would put them like that for us.

And Netflix here doesn't have them available for streaming either
I think a trip to visit sunshine and gunpowder and have a NCIS LA marathon should be planned in the near future....what you do think?

maybe some day netflix will put it out.....they did with Criminal Minds....though I see NCIS being put out first.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

come on over NCIS fans are always welcome here

yes Netflix could have it as well

I am afraid they might kill my OTP
Old 03-24-2015, 07:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine and gunpowder (View Post)
come on over NCIS fans are always welcome here

yes Netflix could have it as well

I am afraid they might kill my OTP
OTP?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread