Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2015, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes I am so sure she did

can you remember that quote for me? Like for around 3 weeks? i need you to remember that
Old 03-17-2015, 06:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Probably not But it'll be in the thread so can I just try to remember that much?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-18-2015, 01:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine and gunpowder (View Post)
oh my god I've just finished the last chapter and the prequel was amazing as well! I can't wait for an update. the last twist broke my heart. my poor DEeks
I know! As I put in one of my reviews, the writer loves to keep us in suspense. Did you read the last chapter that was put up today?
Old 03-18-2015, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I did. I mean seriously this story gives me the chills
Old 03-18-2015, 04:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I did. I mean seriously this story gives me the chills
agreed! I'm really wishing that someone would see it, read it and make it into a storyline for a season. Is there a way we can hint this to one or two of the writers? I mean, they can do some of it for one season....like the last few episodes of a season could be the prequel.......and then when he goes undercover they could do some regular, fill in type episodes....unless the team is involved..... and then when they bring in Brenda they could start up the storyline again or something....

my internet is being weird. I didn't mean for it to double post the original post.
Old 03-18-2015, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You need to start watching the show Chelle

What are you guys reading? Sounds interesting
Old 03-19-2015, 02:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I really do . I kinda want to start from the beginning if I'm going to watch it though

It is a fanfiction which was mentioned on the previous page. I don't think there is a link, just the info to look it up

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-19-2015, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
agreed! I'm really wishing that someone would see it, read it and make it into a storyline for a season. Is there a way we can hint this to one or two of the writers? I mean, they can do some of it for one season....like the last few episodes of a season could be the prequel.......and then when he goes undercover they could do some regular, fill in type episodes....unless the team is involved..... and then when they bring in Brenda they could start up the storyline again or something....

my internet is being weird. I didn't mean for it to double post the original post.
I am seriously trying that I will wait until it is closer to be done though The writers are very listening lately

We are talking about this story: Assumed Identity, which is a sequel to Bordereau

yes Chelle please
Old 03-19-2015, 11:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I am seriously trying that I will wait until it is closer to be done though The writers are very listening lately

We are talking about this story: Assumed Identity, which is a sequel to Bordereau

yes Chelle please
Awesome!

Yeah, sorry for not putting the link down. It is an amazing story and totally recommend reading it. Though I recommend reading when you have a lot of time because you will probably be addicted really quick and will want to read straight through. Lol

Oh, sunshine and gunpowder, I don't know if you are a member on there or, if you are, what you username is there....but the author wants me to tell you thank you for the compliments and for reading it.
Old 03-19-2015, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is me

I will review it I am so bad at that I need to upload my NCIS LA stories there

Tell her that I am completely honest he story is amazing
Old 03-19-2015, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I really do . I kinda want to start from the beginning if I'm going to watch it though

It is a fanfiction which was mentioned on the previous page. I don't think there is a link, just the info to look it up
Hopefully you will get the time do do that

Ok thank you! Haha I obviously missed it.

Thank you for the links Yvonne!

Haha thanks for the tip MG. I will definitely read it when I have plenty of time.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Hopefully you will get the time do do that

Ok thank you! Haha I obviously missed it.

Thank you for the links Yvonne!

Haha thanks for the tip MG. I will definitely read it when I have plenty of time.
your welcome! lol

what show are you guys talking about that she apparently needs to see?..... wait, you talkin' about NCIS LA?
Old 03-19-2015, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha yes! Chelle Keeps seeing the beginning of the LA episodes after watching NCIS, so she needs to start watching it. But she wants to start from the beginning
Old 03-20-2015, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Would be awesome if you could Chelle. But give the first story a few chapters. The author gets so much better with every chapter
Old 03-20-2015, 01:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Pretty much. I don't turn the TV off straight away when NCIS ends so get the beginning of LA. Even if I did start watching it I'd tape it as it is on too late to stay up for. I probably should just do that as it isn't like I started NCIS at the beginning

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread