Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2020, 06:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly, there's lots of work arounds. But they still need to change up people each episode which brings risks to their environment. That was all I was saying. Then to be honest while I love people being in work & that our casts & crews have been able to go back to work I'd rather them out of work for a period to keep them safe than forced back early & risking their lives just for people's entertainment. That was my point. Its worse to force them back too soon than to keep them out of work

Inside 'NCIS' Episode 400 (article may contain spoilers for some people!)

Spoiler:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-24-2020, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd actually love a case or two with no witnesses, or a missing persons case where they can't figure out who was the last person to see them because the individual isolated themselves months beforehand, so the list of people that might know something is short.

I must remain strong and avoid spoilers

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-24-2020, 06:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Those do sound cool ideas

that's why I warn people, in case things contain spoilers for some. You never know what may be considered a spoiler to some people. It mostly just describes the episode a bit more than things we've already gotten

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-24-2020, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They could even take one from the B99 playbook and have an entire episode be an interrogation (with the rest of the team trying to find leverage to give those doing the interrogation). Not sure if they've done that before.

I usually don't mind, but I stayed unspoiled most of last season and it was awesome

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-25-2020, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Chelle:

Spoiler:
Old 10-25-2020, 02:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hanna:
Spoiler:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-25-2020, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Chelle:

Spoiler:
Old 10-25-2020, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like those ideas Leigh!

Thanks for that Chelle
Old 10-28-2020, 02:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
CBS Shortens Series Orders for 2020-21 Season Due to COVID-19

COVID-19 has forced CBS to reduce the episode count for virtually all its scripted shows.

The network has cut down series orders for more than half a dozen shows from the usual 22 episodes to between 16 and 18, Variety has confirmed.

Sources say that showrunners were told the number of episodes in their new season was in flux when CBS set its tentative schedule several months ago. All the shows which have been reduced thus far, among them all three “NCIS” series and “Blue Bloods,” are produced in-house by CBS Studios. With the later production start dates and premieres, CBS is hoping that these reduced series orders will carry them through May and the end of the traditional broadcast season.

Here’s what the episode count for CBS studios series now looks like below:

NCIS (16)
NCIS: Los Angeles (18)
NCIS: New Orleans (16)

Source
Figured this would happen given the later start but that's quite a few episodes shorter

'NCIS' Recruits 'Days of Our Lives' and 'Guiding Light' Alum for New Role

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-28-2020, 06:41 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It's not too bad imo... At least they have plenty of time to figure out where they want to end the season with the new episode counts...
Old 10-28-2020, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think that was inevitable.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-28-2020, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

& 16/18 episodes is still pretty good compared to other show's episode count for the 20/21 tv season...

Chelle, thanks for the article too
Old 10-28-2020, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That'll likely be a norm this season.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-29-2020, 12:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I don't think its bad at all, I just think it is quite a bit under considering they didn't seem that delayed in starting to air. But maybe they are, especially NCIS since its starting even later than the other two

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-29-2020, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that news Chelle. Not surprised at that news. Though I think it's interesting that LA is going to have two more episodes than the other two shows.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread