Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2010, 02:30 PM
Extreme Fan

yeah, nora could've mentioned it to him. that's not the important part- the lie is.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

haha btw, when Tony and Ziva get married their honeymoon will definitely be in Paris
Old 01-28-2010, 03:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
haha btw, when Tony and Ziva get married their honeymoon will definitely be in Paris
LOL LOL, true that.

i dont' really know what to think about the ep and the "hints" and whatnot... i'm still processing, i guess... *sigh* i don't know, i don't like them playing with us after EVERYTHING we've waited for, that's just my main problem. i guess we'll hvae to see how they behave and what happens in the last half of the season.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Well I think they're in a relationship It'd be nicer to see them resolving their issues and finally taking that step forward. They did resolve things between them it seemed, it changed both of them. They were too comfortable with each other. I love the end, it looks to me like a guy showing his girlfriend his favorite picture (being his girlfriend). You could see Ziva was pleased and enjoying the attention, much different from before with the bikine photo. Granted, it was Ziva in a bathing suit, but still. She could have played it off or something, but back then she was clearly annoyed.

If in the end they say it was just b/c of Paris mood and nothing else, THEN I'll be royaly pissed.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Honestly, I'll be extremely surprised if they mention anything related to Paris in the next episode. NCIS has a tendency to drop the subject and rarely does it get mentioned again or if ever.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

As long as Tony and Ziva keep the mood I don't care if it's never brought up again

and OMG how didn't anybody comment on Team Edward? ahahahah

eta: Everybody should take a look at this, it's absolutely adorable! Post Jet Leg: Team Tiva, a NCIS fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Last edited by ~lipstick; 01-28-2010 at 04:59 PM
Old 01-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Addicted Fan

I actually paused my TV and considered not watching the rest of the episode or series because of the Team Edward comment. I despise "Twilight" and thought it was pretty out of character for Tony to have read the books.

*prepares for the flames*
We are going to be rocking through the night here Smokey!"
So join us at the NCIS board!
Old 01-28-2010, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Considering the hype all over the media about the saga, he doesn't have to have read the boks to know about it. Specially Tony being the tv/pop cult freak he is. He could very well be only joking about it
Old 01-28-2010, 05:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzlephrat (View Post)
I actually paused my TV and considered not watching the rest of the episode or series because of the Team Edward comment. I despise "Twilight" and thought it was pretty out of character for Tony to have read the books.

*prepares for the flames*
lol, wow haha. even i was like "DID YOU JUST SAY THAT?!" but i think he was just being his usual tony self, trying to make a joke just to lighten the mood, you know? i didn't take it seriously at all. tbh, i think with the classic cinema buff tony is, he probably despises twilight so much ha.

and, yeah, knowing the show, i'm sure they won't mention paris again cause they alway sdrop the big stuff... but i'll be just be mad if they use this as the starting for their relationship cause i actually wanted to see it!
Old 01-28-2010, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Another rec: this one of the "what might have happened" except it's perfect. Never Regret Anything Because At One Time It Was Exactly What You Wanted - Fic: Comfortable
Old 01-28-2010, 06:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Can I be added to this list?

I love NCIS, the entire show is amazing, but most especially Tony & Ziva.
"They say nothing lasts forever; will you be my 'nothing'?"
Old 01-28-2010, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome! I'm sure Lily will add you when she's on.

OMG I don't even know how to respond to anything that's been posted because everything that everyone's said has been amazing and it's making me want to rewatch the ep really bad, which I plan on doing once I have free time tomorrow!

BUT I will say that I totes agree about them mentioning rule 12 as an excuse for not taking what they have further rather than not feeling anything for each other! That is totes epic and just really does show how they're on the same page now and in sync and so ready, imo, to take it to the next level if given the right opportunity or circumstance. I still don't think that they did the deed, but I do think that something intimate happened. Whether it was a kiss or some cuddling or even sex, I wouldn't be so angry about it either if we got the confirmation and extreme canon we've all been basically waiting for. As long as we get to see some goodies here and there and the confirmation and more of them just being themselves and comfortable around each other and totally eye!sexing and hand!sexing then I'll be a happy shipper!
Old 01-28-2010, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Good thoughts, everyone! Catching up with the previous pages.

My main thing is that I still would like to actually SEE the Tiva love scene. And please not in blurry flashbacks (Jenny/Gibbs). But a clear love scene. After waiting for 5 years, I think the fans deserve a love scene.

As for whether they did or did not, the fans are basically speculating back and forth.

SB also likes to tease in interviews! So who knows.

IF they did do the deed, then I'd like to see another love scene in the upcoming episodes! lol.

Other than that, Tony and Ziva are completely in love with each other! They could not stop staring at each other in the entire episode! Kind of reminds me of the Reunion Tiva eye staring scene! But this time, we actually get a whole episode with that type of romantic eye staring!

As MW says, "I think I love you!"

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 01-28-2010, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
My main thing is that I still would like to actually SEE the Tiva love scene. And please not in blurry flashbacks (Jenny/Gibbs). But a clear love scene. After waiting for 5 years, I think the fans deserve a love scene.
Even though I feel like we do deserve it to an extent, I would want for the writers and SB to do what they feel is right with Tiva rather than what they think the fans deserve. Just my honest opinion. Though of course I'd die if we got a love scene, let alone multiple ones!

Quote:
Other than that, Tony and Ziva are completely in love with each other! They could not stop staring at each other in the entire episode! Kind of reminds me of the Reunion Tiva eye staring scene! But this time, we actually get a whole episode with that type of romantic eye staring!
OMG I THOUGHT OF REUNION TOO!!!! It was eye!sexing to the extreme what we got, seriously! I can't believe how much they did it and how comfortable and just perfect they were! I can't wait for the next ep and to see how they interact there.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Even though I feel like we do deserve it to an extent, I would want for the writers and SB to do what they feel is right with Tiva rather than what they think the fans deserve. Just my honest opinion. Though of course I'd die if we got a love scene, let alone multiple ones!

Oh, I just meant that if SB decides to give Tiva a love scene, I personally think it's better if we actually see it.

As opposed to hearing about it. Simply because I think it would be odd if let's say in 6 episodes, Tony says, "So the sex in Paris was awesome." LOL. And Ziva replies, "Yup! It was excellent." And then the episode goes on!

Now, if they did do the deed in episode 13, and then in episode 20, we see a love scene with them or maybe even them waking up together, that is something I would prefer so much more! Because that way we would at least see something. LOL.

And now, I'm going to re-watch all the Tiva staring in Jetleg! Again! LOL.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Closed Thread   Post New Thread