Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2010, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

pinky under the shirt!!!

they used rule 12 as a plausible excuse, but didn't deny their feelings towards one another which indeed is very telling.

btw tftnt Liliya!
Old 01-28-2010, 08:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora Bora (View Post)
Also, when Nora asked them if there was something going on between them, Tony's first response was "rule 12". He could've just said, "we don't feel that way about each other" or "we're just friends/colleagues". But his response was essentially, "because we can't." That was SO telling.

I don't think they slept together, though. That was very obvious to me. But they totally slept in the same bed and I feel like something a little more intimate may have happened. I get the feeling they probably woke up in each other's arms or something. Tony said he slept really well. He also said that Ziva looked like she slept well too. Did Tony admit to watching Ziva sleep? Heh. I think so. Aw, Tony.

My second favorite moment: "HONEY" and the hand-holding. GAH SO SEXY I NEARLY SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTED
i agree on all points. it's very telling that they didn't come out and say "oh, we're never gonna get together, we don't like each other" for the reason but RULE #12 hahaha. don't worry, i'm sure if they promise gibbs to be their children's obligatory grandchild, he'll wipe that rule aside LOL.

and, yes, the hand touching, OMG, they so lingered longer than necessary, i squealed like a maniac! and just... oh wow.

the thing is, as much as i LOVED the episode, i don't want them to have slept together and i DON'T want them to become canon and have a secret relationship in the background. i don't think that's fair to the fans who have been waiting for so long to see everything and how it progress, especially after the post-michael rivkin storyline. we'll just have to see how the rest of the season goes...
Old 01-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora Bora (View Post)

Also, when Nora asked them if there was something going on between them, Tony's first response was "rule 12". He could've just said, "we don't feel that way about each other" or "we're just friends/colleagues". But his response was essentially, "because we can't." That was SO telling.

I don't think they slept together, though. That was very obvious to me. But they totally slept in the same bed and I feel like something a little more intimate may have happened. I get the feeling they probably woke up in each other's arms or something. Tony said he slept really well. He also said that Ziva looked like she slept well too. Did Tony admit to watching Ziva sleep? Heh. I think so. Aw, Tony.

Good point about the rule 12, I didnt think about that. He could have easily said no we dont have feelings for each other but instead says they cant and shouldnt!

Also that is the exact scenario I was thinking. I dont think they slept together either but I think they shared the same bed, and my guess, they cuddled in their sleep haha

I could see it now, Ziva gets too close and accidentally cuddles, Tony wakes up with her in his arms. He stares at her sleeping peacefully, she awakes suddenly and is caught off guard. Flustered and embarrassed she moves to her side of the bed. Could explain why she was blushing the whole episode and why Tony was so giddy

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
Old 01-28-2010, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

I think it'd be extremily silly if all they did was cuddle. Obviously something happened and they did share a bed. Maybe they started kissing or something and finally decided to talk about their feelings. Whatever it was, it was deep and it was a closure, b/c they were pretty comfortable with each other.

I still think they slept together, but hey whatever
Old 01-28-2010, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

I don't know if T/Z slept with each other or not. (Personally I wouldn't mind it if it did happen without the fans seeing it as long as we get some confirmation later on and we get to see something from them later). Something definitely DID happen. Whether it was kissing or whatever. The main point is, they both realized that there are feelings there that they can't just ignore.

It's going to be interesting to see how they interact with each other in future episodes.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

I think I would be fine with the fact that if something did happen (physical wise) and they didn't show us. I think that having a confirmation would be suffice. These two speak volumes by their actions / looks than by their words. I think they are the younger version of Jenny and Jethro, we never saw them sleep together only in flash backs(though we all know they did); and even that was just glimpses.

I'm interested in how they will proceed going foward. This is the first time I can remember seeing them both.....content/at ease with their relationship and feelings towards one another. When Ziva was interested in Tony, he was interested in Jeanne. When Tony was interested in Ziva, she was with Michael. This is the first time both seem to be on the same page, on the same playing field.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

I think I'm mostly ok with it b/c it's been too damn long already, it's time something happenned. Clearly something did happen in Paris (and i hope they finally slept together). They're both too content and too confortable with each other, specially in the end with his favorite pic and neither of them felt awkward/weird about the little fact. It was actually pretty cute.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:56 AM
Elite Fan

Weeee, posting my long ass picspam.

Old 01-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Checking!
Old 01-28-2010, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

I think I overdid it per usual.

I have to say I'm still confused as to what lie Tony was referring to in the end. I really hope it was Ziva lying to Nora about who slept on the couch, but he was nowhere near them during that convo. I can't think of other potential lies from their previous conversations though. Hmmm...
Old 01-28-2010, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

About sleeping on the couch, since that's what he told McGee, while Ziva said she slept on the couch to Nra.

i love how Ziva didn't even question or bicker or blink before joining him on the scooter haha Usually they'd bicker for a while (just for the sake of bickering i'm sure).
Old 01-28-2010, 11:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAMI1024 (View Post)
I think I would be fine with the fact that if something did happen (physical wise) and they didn't show us. I think that having a confirmation would be suffice. These two speak volumes by their actions / looks than by their words. I think they are the younger version of Jenny and Jethro, we never saw them sleep together only in flash backs(though we all know they did); and even that was just glimpses.

I'm interested in how they will proceed going foward. This is the first time I can remember seeing them both.....content/at ease with their relationship and feelings towards one another. When Ziva was interested in Tony, he was interested in Jeanne. When Tony was interested in Ziva, she was with Michael. This is the first time both seem to be on the same page, on the same playing field.
i guess i see what you're saying. i mean, i think something DID happen but the only reason i don't want them to actually have slept together is because i want to see the circumstances! it's almost not fair that we've been waiting for SO LONG and then we don't even get to see the hotel room they do it in haha. or ANYTHING! come on, not fair.

but i am curious about how they interact in the later episodes and what we can tell about that. and you made a very good point about them being on the same page thist ime... this seems to be the first time they're BOTH ready for something... hence why i want to see it develop!!!

chase the memories, loved your picspam. so gorgeous. i still need to comment, i'll do that tonight, i just saw it quick before going to class. and that WAS the lie, no doubt about it.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

So does that mean Nora told Tony what Ziva said? Either that, or the writers made a slight error on scene shifts.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Also, I love how they were asking how Nora made it work with her fiancee Totally looking for advice!

If they didn't sleep together they definitely decided to start a relationship. It only makes sense!

Maybe Tony overheard them. I need to rewatch the episode (I know, I haven't done it yet, shame on me )
Old 01-28-2010, 01:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Love the pics! So many tiva moments

I guess we can debate forever if they did they or didnt they. I guess will have to see future episodes to see how they interact with one another.

If it were my guess, I would say that they didnt sleep together, but discovered that there is a spark there. Maybe they almost kissed, or they found themselves waking up in each others arms. Would explain why they didnt want to talk about it, but also why they kept eyesexing each other haha!

Like Brennan had said, these two discovered there is still something there between them. Tony did over the course of Ziva's departure and capture, and Ziva may have come to grips that her feelings for Tony and the possibility of his feelings for her are real during this trip in Paris.

Now that they know there is something between them, it will be interesting how they will act one another and how they will struggle to keep those feelings to themselves. Its only time until someone makes the first step!!

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
Closed Thread   Post New Thread