Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2017, 12:44 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundsgood (View Post)
If we continue like this, we won't open the new one until Sunday

And for the title....
Let's just go with your first suggestion. I like it.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:50 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *luminous* (View Post)
TFTNT Laurence!

Huge fan of your BBT-stories

I'm new here but have read through this whole thread. Love Lenny. My favorite couple on tv. But thank God for fanfiction or I wouldn't have been able to wait for the dvd's.
I have not watched s10 yet but followed the best Lenny-episode of s10 in this thread and was kinda surprised that episode 19 was not the worst as what I have checked on imdb, this episode makes Leonard feel left out over Raj/Penny bonding which I can't say I like much and the videos I have watched on youtube, Penny sure puts him down with for example the dress-choice. Just my opinion as I have not watched the episode.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

@ Laurence:

My suggestion:

Snowflake Snugglers L♥P #212: Because 10 years ago the cat was put in the box, and it's alive ever since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyes9 (View Post)
Huge fan of your BBT-stories
Thank you. Welcome to the forum!

Quote:
I'm new here but have read through this whole thread. Love Lenny. My favorite couple on tv. But thank God for fanfiction or I wouldn't have been able to wait for the dvd's.
I have not watched s10 yet but followed the best Lenny-episode of s10 in this thread and was kinda surprised that episode 19 was not the worst as what I have checked on imdb, this episode makes Leonard feel left out over Raj/Penny bonding which I can't say I like much and the videos I have watched on youtube, Penny sure puts him down with for example the dress-choice. Just my opinion as I have not watched the episode.
For me personally episode 19 was the worst of season 10 and it was my first choice in the survivor game.

Leonard: "Am I like the dryer sheets of your heart?"
Penny: "Better. You’re the lint trap of my love."
~Martin~
Old 09-23-2017, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So instead of "and it's alive ever since" I might say "it's still alive" to end that title. Because the Schrodinger's Cat concept is at any point that poison might bust open and kill the cat. But no matter how many obstacles and trials were put in Leonard and Penny's way, the cat hasn't died. So I would say "Because 10 years ago the cat was put in the box, and it's still alive" because that, to me, shows more of an accomplishment/reason for celebration.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
So instead of "and it's alive ever since" I might say "it's still alive" to end that title. Because the Schrodinger's Cat concept is at any point that poison might bust open and kill the cat. But no matter how many obstacles and trials were put in Leonard and Penny's way, the cat hasn't died. So I would say "Because 10 years ago the cat was put in the box, and it's still alive" because that, to me, shows more of an accomplishment/reason for celebration.
Yep, that's better.

~Martin~
Old 09-23-2017, 08:10 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *luminous* (View Post)
@ Laurence:

Thank you. Welcome to the forum!

For me personally episode 19 was the worst of season 10 and it was my first choice in the survivor game.
Thanks for the review btw on my one-shot.
Yeah I was afraid that the episode would not be my cup of tea. I guess I will watch it the first time and then see if it's something I wanna endure again

Just hope for a lot of Lenny-moments in season 11 and season 12 for that matter. My hope is that she get pregnant by the end of season 11 and give birth in season 12. I mean, that's why they have a 2 bedroom-apartment right?
Old 09-23-2017, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Let's go with this one then
Who wants to open?

Hi Reyes9 welcome to the LP thread
~Laurence~
Old 09-23-2017, 08:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah I was afraid that the episode would not be my cup of tea.
I'm not bothered by this episode at all. And I have actually seen it.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundsgood (View Post)
Let's go with this one then
Who wants to open?
I've taken the liberty of opening the new thread.

Snowflake Snugglers L♥P #212: Because 10 years ago the cat was put in the box, and it's still alive.

~Martin~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread