Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2015, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sprinkles (View Post)
Hey, I honestly don't know where to post this at so, anyways... I'm going to the next taping. And I was wondering how early should I be there by since I got standby tickets.
Hey! Hope you got in.

Anyone who wants to know this in the future and wants to be sure it's seen, message our resident taping pro, Roxanne.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

So any wishes for the rest of the season. Scenes or guest stars you would like to see?

I'm missing Wil

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
So any wishes for the rest of the season. Scenes or guest stars you would like to see?

I'm missing Wil
Oh yeah! I hadn't thought about Wil for a while. Has he been on at all this season? (I feel like I've asked this before, but I can't remember the answer! )

Definitely would like to see Wil back. He seemed to be on loads last year, but we need a little dose of Wil! I'd definitely like to see more Stuart too! I love Stuart!

I honestly can't think of anything I'm particularly wishing for. Only the last third of the season left to film!
Old 02-26-2015, 06:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Just gonna use this thread because there's no episode thread and I'm lazy

The episode was okay.

edit: And yes, I watched the livestream.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Hey, I honestly don't know where to post this at so, anyways... I'm going to the next taping. And I was wondering how early should I be there by since I got standby tickets.
Sprinkles, I hope you post something in the Spoilers thread when you are out of taping. Would love to know the title and at least a summary of the episode.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

That post was two months ago. I'm sorry about that.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That post was two months ago. I'm sorry about that.
OH drats...so you were not there tonight? I heard someone from here was going...do you know who?
Old 03-04-2015, 12:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardustmelody77 (View Post)
OH drats...so you were not there tonight? I heard someone from here was going...do you know who?
No.
Old 03-04-2015, 03:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardustmelody77 (View Post)
I don't think anybody went. Well I can't remember anyone saying so.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:22 AM
Extreme Fan

I might be going to a taping of the series in April.

IG | Tumblr
Nostalgic Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

3/4 of the season is over, with only 6 episodes to go ( ) we probably can make a little review of this season

- name you 5 favorite episode
- which episode didn't you like at all
- what do you expect for the rest of the season,
- what do you want to happen at the season finale, will there be a cliffhanger?
- who will leave during the hiatus?

~Susanne ~
Old 03-17-2015, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

- name you 5 favorite episode: Gosh, this is hard, they've all been so good for me. Um, Prom Equivalency, Troll Manifestation, Misintepretation Agitation, Expedition Approximation, annnnnnnd Colonization Application.

- which episode didn't you like at all: Honestly, there haven't been any I haven't enjoyed; they've all been really great for different reasons.

- what do you expect for the rest of the season,: More of Howard dealing with Mrs. Wolowitz; Leonard and Sheldon's theory.

- what do you want to happen at the season finale, will there be a cliffhanger?: I have no idea at this point. In terms of a cliffhanger, I prefer how the show leaves questions at the end of the season, but doesn't necessarily have an OMG WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN HOLY CRAP ending. So basically, how they've ended seasons two, five, six, seven, etc.

- who will leave during the hiatus? : The girls should go on a cruise. They're the only ones who have never gone on a summer hiatus trip. In all honesty, though, I have no idea.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Name you 5 favorite episode The Troll Manifestation, The Prom Equivalency, The Comic Book Store Regeneration, The Septum Deviation and The Colonization Application.

Which episode didn't you like at all none so far

What do you expect for the rest of the season, - what happens with Mrs Wolowitz´s house, - Stuart should come more often, - I wanna see Zack again

What do you want to happen at the season finale, will there be a cliffhanger? I don`t know. I let the writers do their thing.

Who will leave during the hiatus? No one has to leave this season.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Name you 5 favorite episode Prom Equivalency, Clean Room Infiltration, Troll Manifestation, Intimacy Acceleration, Colonization Application

Which episode didn't you like at all I wasn't that big fan of The Hook-up Reverberation but I wouldn't say, that I didn't like it at all

What do you expect for the rest of the season, I miss Will and Zack and I miss Shamy kissing More wedding planing from Lenny

What do you want to happen at the season finale, will there be a cliffhanger? Sheldon asking Amy if she want to move in with him - but I don't want a cliffhanger with her answer.

Who will leave during the hiatus? Probably Shelnard because of their paper

~Susanne ~
Old 03-17-2015, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Name you 5 favorite episode Prom Equivalency, Troll Manifestation, The Comic Book Store Regeneration, Colonization Application, The Clean Room Infiltration

Which episode didn't you like at all I'm not a big fan of The Misinterpretation Agitation. I found the doctor a bit too creepy.

What do you expect for the rest of the season I really want to see some mention of wedding plans, and something that kickstarts a real change in living arrangements.

What do you want to happen at the season finale, will there be a cliffhanger? I'm hoping for something big on the Shamy front - like an invitation to move in, or something like that. But I'm not holding my breath. I really hope there won't be a cliffhanger - just a significant development that leaves us wondering what happens next or how things will work out.

Who will leave during the hiatus? I'd really like to see Amy or Penny leave - or both of them. Just to see what their menfolk do left to their own devices.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread