Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2014, 07:14 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
I really like the cuteness of having Leonard and Penny engaged in the background.
Don't get me wrong, I like it, too, but there's so much unused potential. I wish we would get more.
Old 12-15-2014, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
I'm a bit worried about that new tempo of progress too what happend with that snail I mean I love it that they are making progress but if they are continuing in that pace they will be married by the end of the season
However, it's great that we are getting so many sweet moments and that Amy is finally getting the attention from Sheldon she deserves
It seems Sheldons big escape during the summer helped him a lot to grow.

Another interesting thing I recognized we are getting a lot of Raj/Howard/Leonard storylines this season. Thats an interesting and new dynamic
I agree, I do love what we've gotten with the Shamy so far, but if it were to continue on this trajectory, it'd feel too much, too fast.

I don't mind the Sheldon focus so much as I did in earlier seasons - before it seemed to be them putting focus on Sheldon just to make him as neurotic as possible. Now they're focusing on his growth, which is the most needed of anyone on the show.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I agree, I do love what we've gotten with the Shamy so far, but if it were to continue on this trajectory, it'd feel too much, too fast.

I don't mind the Sheldon focus so much as I did in earlier seasons - before it seemed to be them putting focus on Sheldon just to make him as neurotic as possible. Now they're focusing on his growth, which is the most needed of anyone on the show.
I agree. Sheldon's storyline last season built up to a crisis that resulted in his running away on a train. It makes sense that we would get some resolution of that this season - with a resulting concentration on Sheldon to show how he's grown. And it beats heck out of the one step forward two steps back Sheldon we suffered through in season 6.

Oops! I mentioned the season that shall not be named, didn't I?

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I mean...I loved S6...?

Old 12-15-2014, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I mean...I loved S6...?
I love all of them! Even season four - though it gave me lots of sad's.

In any case, I'm very excited to see what the second half of this season will bring. The latter half tends to shape things towards the finale in recent years, so I'm interested to see what that will end up being.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 10:09 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I love all of them! Even season four - though it gave me lots of sad's.

In any case, I'm very excited to see what the second half of this season will bring. The latter half tends to shape things towards the finale in recent years, so I'm interested to see what that will end up being.
I'm hoping for some wedding planning. If not, at least a little something so that we know they're still working on it.
Old 12-16-2014, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Loving all this discussion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Being the huge Shamy shipper that I am, I've been loving this season - although it did start out kind of meh for me, as well. But it's almost to the point now that I'm concerned that things may be going a bit too fast for Shamy. I really want to see them get to some established, status-quo sort of interactions - where it's just normal for them to hug, or to kiss (even in public) - rather than having everything be a momentous moment.
I agree with you and others that have mentioned the pace of Shamy progression - I have no complaints, but it is slightly unsettling given the SLOOOW pace we're used to! I know a lot of people would be happy if S10 was the end, but I want the series to go on as long as possible, and I just hope they're not rushing things along in order to meet end of series objectives.

Where I disagree with you is about Shamy displays of physical affection. I'm very happy with what they're doing at the moment, where we hear about things, so it's obviously becoming normal for them, but we don't see it so when we do it's still very special.

Quote:
I'm actually finding I'm enjoying the season more with each episode. I really like the cuteness of having Leonard and Penny engaged in the background. I also think it makes sense that Sheldon has been a big focus this season given his train journey; we're getting insight into the many ways it changed him, which I think is important.

I think there's less anticipation on my part since we don't have a sense of what's coming next like we have for the past few seasons - which I really like because it means that the things that do come up are a big surprise - just the waiting in between is filled with less anxiousness to see it since we don't know what it is yet.
I really agree with this last part. Especially with Shamy, for as long as I could remember we'd been waiting for the SIK, and since then I've not known what their next step would be. I was surprised the 'I love yous' happened so early. With the other characters and relationships too, I don't know what's coming up - there's no obvious story direction. There are lots of options. I like that natural feel, but I think you're right, it does decrease the anticipation. But I'm still excited to see where it goes!
Old 12-22-2014, 04:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

I was perusing the TV listings for tonight, and noticed that CBS is repeating The Hook-up Reverberation tonight at 8 pm, if anyone is interested.

Sheldon Kissed Amy

~ Rosie
ShamyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamyLove (View Post)
I was perusing the TV listings for tonight, and noticed that CBS is repeating The Hook-up Reverberation tonight at 8 pm, if anyone is interested.
Ah, glad I didn't watch it.

Old 12-28-2014, 08:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Hiatus = unbearable I can't wait to see a new episode!
Old 12-28-2014, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FileXxX (View Post)
Hiatus = unbearable I can't wait to see a new episode!
Agreed. I saw a CBS commercial for 2015, and they had clips from past episodes, but I'm just like, JUST GIVE ME DA NEW EPISODES RITE NAO.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

This will be a 4 week hiatus, won't it? I don't remember one longer than 3 weeks before. This is the price for having all those continuous episodes every week from Sept to November. Or, I suppose, the price for having New Year's Day on a Thursday.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey, I honestly don't know where to post this at so, anyways... I'm going to the next taping. And I was wondering how early should I be there by since I got standby tickets.
Old 01-22-2015, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this season is so funny. sheldon. I'm watching some episode tonight.
Old 01-25-2015, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sprinkles (View Post)
Hey, I honestly don't know where to post this at so, anyways... I'm going to the next taping. And I was wondering how early should I be there by since I got standby tickets.
Ooh, congrats! Was this for the 13th? Sorry I missed your post - hope you got in!!
Reply   Post New Thread