Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2013, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Bert is the one with the taller narrow head, Ernie has the rounder head. I honestly cannot remember their heights.
Well Bert looks taller... so it makes sense that Bert = Sheldon and Ernie = Leonard

I agree good ep even if it didn't really go anywhere, still it was nice to hear Penny say she love Leonard again.
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennaxor (View Post)
What bothered me most about the episode was the big spoiler that Leonard gets upset about is that Dumbledore dies. HOW WOULD HE NOT KNOW THAT. Raj has referenced "the fourth Harry Potter movie," they were all watching Sorcerer's Stone in 4x17, Howard has made a Quidditch joke to Leonard... Even if somehow Leonard had just seen the movies and didn't get around to the books, and somehow didn't see the last two movies either... Just given the people he spends his time with, he would have HAD to have known about the death somehow.
I agree on that, although I didn't know Dobby died, like I said on Twitter. No, I have not read or seen Harry Potter, but that's going to get fixed in about nine days.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I agree on that, although I didn't know Dobby died, like I said on Twitter. No, I have not read or seen Harry Potter, but that's going to get fixed in about nine days.
Dobby's death would have been slightly more understandable for him to initially freak out over, but still surprising. But just based on Half-Blood Prince, the identity of the HBP would have been something Sheldon could spoil that I would have been less bothered by Leonard not knowing.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
ennaxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Extreme Fan

One thing : I marathoned The Walking Dead over the Christmas holiday and one of my "friends" gave that exact same spoiler that Laurie Grimes died
Old 02-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe they should have had a 'spoilers' warning just before the ep, just like they have warning for sex and language.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:18 AM
Master Fan

Bill did that in his twitter yesterday
Quote:
Spoiler alert! Tonight's all new #bigbangtheory contains spoilers! (US/Canada)

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

I like how even though amy wanted to move in with sheldon she was happy to have leonards room, a subtle hint that maybe she's not as ready for more physical stuff just like sheldon perhaps?
bigbangrach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
Bill did that in his twitter yesterday
good to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbangrach (View Post)
I like how even though amy wanted to move in with sheldon she was happy to have leonards room, a subtle hint that maybe she's not as ready for more physical stuff just like sheldon perhaps?
Yeah that was interesting, maybe Amy was thinking just moving in and being in the room next to Sheldon would be a big move in it's self.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Not to mention a clear indication that Amy understands that Sheldon wouldn't be ready for her to move into bed with him, either.

Also, now I'm going to be fascinated to see any time when Sheldon tries to get into her waterbed. Amy has a waterbed? Interesting - those things drive me nuts.

I thought that his episode was brilliant, and like so many of them have lately, it went by way too fast.

Also - what's with putting Sheldon in purple pants in February? Did he start wearing purple pants in the latter half of last season too?
Old 02-08-2013, 05:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
it strikes me as if Amy wasn¡'t just thinking on any other thing that being a "roomate" for that comment, and some others.

Sheldon, oddly was more adult last night undestanding that having Amy move in with him involved much more than just having a roomate. Sheldon did understand that she would be the perfect roomate, BUT, that Amy would not be just a roomate. That's the reason of the "not ready for that level of intimacy" line. He realized there were more implications on such a move while Amy didn't.

I think that's wonderful growth on Sheldon's side.
Sursonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:10 AM
Extreme Fan

The single most hilarious thing from last night's episode.

Old 02-08-2013, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

OMG poor Raj After I read the tapingreport I didn't know if I would like that storyline, but I loved it, it was a cute subplot

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well that was fun (the episode)

highlights:

- Leonard throws away the roommate agreement
- Raj and Mrs Wolowitz
- seeing Mrs Wolowitz´s body and hair
- the voicemail message from SHAMY loved Amys idea!
- Sheldons "uhhm"
- Penny said again that she loves Leonard (she told it Sheldon in this case)
- Penny said Sheldon & Leonard are like Bert and Ernie
- Sheldon kinda stroked Leonards hair and noticed he´s using a lot of hairgel
- the end where Mrs Wolowitz pulled Raj through the window back into the house and her arms OMG
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 02-08-2013 at 07:18 AM
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

That was my favourite scene. My poor little baby.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love this episode! Mayim nailed her scene! Actually, Sheldon, Amy, Penny and Leonard's scenes were so amazing. My favorite has to be the part where we saw Amy's transformation from happy to sad to frustrated to calmed angry amy in like 45 seconds? Also, that part where Sheldon spoiled Dobby the elf's death and when Penny also spoiled about Harry and Ginny getting together
ShAmy_reprezent is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread