Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2012, 08:30 PM
Extreme Fan

20/10

It was THAT good of an episode. I've rewatched it...and I kept LMAO at each scene....
Old 10-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

This episode should be one that they submit this coming year for the Emmys...do you realize we're only like 4 episodes in to the season. This season is so good! Gah!
Musickat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:08 PM
New Fan

I am surprised at how much everyone seemed to like this episode.

I am ranking this as possibly the worst TBBT episode of all six seasons.

I don't know what the writers were thinking but this was the most unfunny episode ever.
ftcmnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftcmnc (View Post)

I don't know what the writers were thinking but this was the most unfunny episode ever.
What was wrong with it?

(This is a serious, not sarcastic, question)
Old 10-18-2012, 09:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
What was wrong with it?

Exactly. I personally found it the best of S6 so far.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Loyal Fan

This isn't my fav of the season so far but it was very crazy funny. Melissa was funny as hades. The games were funny especially blind where's Waldo and dizzy Sheldon
My fav still ep 2 the decoupling flactuation. Cute shamy stuff
Fan Forum Hero

Wow...I have no idea what someone could not like about it, tbh. I adored every second, my room mate and I laughed so hard we're sore.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
What was wrong with it?

I ask the same thing.

I loved it...very funny lines. Yes, it's not the typical TBBT ep...but I believe if you are looking for classic TBBT then you need to go watch classic TBBT. It was new and refreshing and wonderful to see them doing game night...I've always wanted to see that.

However, Howard's storyline was my fave...loved loved loved it. Simon you are flawless. An Emmy with your name on it should be there soon!
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!
kbcountry37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftcmnc (View Post)

It's not my favorite for this season [among four episodes], but it's hell of a lot funnier than many episodes from Seasons 1-4. In my opinion.

I'm with "The Decoupling Fluctuation" as my fave so far. But for every season, my favorite episodes are always in the latter half, so this would definitely change.

"If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
Kath/Anthea // fanfiction // tumblr
genki-escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Wow...I have no idea what someone could not like about it, tbh. I adored every second, my room mate and I laughed so hard we're sore.
Even my casual viewer FB friends are writing status's saying it's the funniest ep they've seen in a long time.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same here-my Facebook feed is my aunt and uncle being obnoxious with politics and about twenty people praising the ep.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:41 PM
New Fan

Awesome episode!!! But, Poor Howard I felt so bad for him everyone's moved on to other things and busy while he was away and Bernie being sick. I hope they find someway to make it up to him and don't just leave him hanging feeling all lonely in next episode.

OMG!! To the Amy and Penny kissing Sheldon.. I had to rewind it like ten times it was crazy!! When Penny first kissed his nose did anyone else think Sheldon looked exactly like The Operation Game Guy LMAO!! and I love that Amy joined in. I thought it was just going to be a Shenny moment, but it turned into a THREESOME!! Haha I expect some very naughty fanfiction is a brewing

Same goes for Raj and Stuart, I wanted Stuart to come live with Raj since I saw bachelor party episode last season and now its finally happened. Of course there going to have a really hard time convincing Raj's parents that Stuart is not his new boyfriend haha I can't wait till Raj's next video conference call with them to see what happens when they find out. I can see them trying to stage an intervention again. I still believe Raj and Stuart aren't a gay couple just a bromance, but they sure seem to be testing the waters with them. lol

The games they played were really funny, all except for pie eating contest which looked so gross. Looked like they were covered in blood not pie I wonder how many takes of that did they have to do. I hope they do Game Night rematch and have even more crazy fun games. Though I'm surprised Sheldon didn't suggest any of the games he normally plays and knows how to win like Chess or Counterfactuals or Mystic Warlords of Ka'a. All the games except for Pictionary were obviously going to give Penny the advantage, especially wrestling and the pie eating contest we all know that girl is tough and loves to eat.

I remember when Sheldon and Leonard's apartment was broken into Sheldon kept them up to play pictionary and Penny couldn't figure out the answer which turned out to be Higgs Boson Particle, but when Leonard woke up he said "Penny its all there" as if he understood Sheldon's crazy mind and after this much more time spent together I would think Leonard would have got Sheldon's answers because he knows how Sheldon weird scientific mind works. He understood the rudimentary spanish physics question was also about the Higgs Boson, but couldn't figure out the pictionary answers. That seemed a bit forced in my opinion like they forgot they played Pictionary on show before and now that made it like Leonard all of sudden doesn't get Sheldon's science mind anymore.

Also, Amy has always had a mind very much like Sheldon's. She is very scientifically oriented, so I'm surprised her answers weren't equally more intuned with Sheldon's answers and totally out of sync with Penny's drawings. She should have been hollering out answers to Penny's pictionary drawings that were about monkeys and biology because thats Amy's personality and what she always relates things to is monkeys, monkeys, monkeys!! LOL. She doesn't think like a normal person does either.

But no matter I was rooting for girls to win regardless as it goes in line with what Sheldon said last season that "no wonder the girls are winning" They had to let the girls win in this episode to get that point across even further, but I'd like to see a couples vs. Couples game night wiht SHAMY vs. L/P vs. Howardette vs KoothraBloom.

And finally, did anyone else thing the waitress that gave Howard cheesecake at the end looked like she be perfect person to play Howard's mother? For real I mean she looks exactly like what I've always pictured Howard's mom really looks like. That was so weird, but also really funny!
SuperLoveLexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Extreme Fan

My roommate (who casually watches TBBT) was walking by the TV when Raj said 'we can fill each other's holes" - SHE FELL ON THE COUCH and started rolling with laughter. Also at the end when Howard sings "I'm a ROCKET MAN (really high pitched) I nearly wet myself...
Old 10-18-2012, 09:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

I liked Amy's look of befuddledness to Sheldon's polish drawing:

Old 10-18-2012, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

I noticed that too!
Reply   Post New Thread