Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2011, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, the Raj and Howard kissing scene was hilarious even more hilarious the second time I watched this episode.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:38 AM
New Fan

Have to say I was kinda surprised (in a good way) they dropped the Raj/Penny thing so quick, but on the other hand it was resolved pretty well in the first episode, so ...

Sheldon first going crazy about the chair and then finding a million different reasons to come running back to Penny to get rid of it was absolutly hilarious! Especially when Penny scared him of with the cushion and he came racing back to knock the third time Of course not to forget Pennys door-opening-rhymes!

And how funny was Rajs and Howards online making out?! Just the best!
bizcuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

The faces from Raj and Howard 'kissing' was... yes the exactly word is hilarious.

I think the scenes from the besties will be very funny, like this with the chair and them shouting while they were coming down the stairs.

And again the Shenny scenes! They discussing as an old marriage, 'I want the divorce' really they'd be an excellent marriage But them laughing in a moment with that was a bit nice
Old 09-23-2011, 01:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilove (View Post)
And again the Shenny scenes! They discussing as an old marriage, 'I want the divorce' really they'd be an excellent marriage But them laughing in a moment with that was a bit nice
That was so adorable!
Sursonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I'm not either, and I confess I expected their scenes to bore me out of my mind, but I really liked them!
I thought I was the only one who liked that scene, I just thought Leonard was uncomfortably but infinitely charming.

Also some said they don't like Johnny's acting but I thoughts he was so...I don't even know, he was really good being awkward and his faces were just perfect, like it's supposed to.

Was I the only one who noticed Sheldon left half his clothes in Penny's apartment. I died with that scene xDD

I think this episode was specially for them girls because it had hotties half naked and homoerotic scenes :O
Old 09-23-2011, 11:33 PM
Graphics Team

i loved the new episode, both of them, although i liked the second one more, for obvious reasons.

it almost felt like old times again (season 1 & 2). i alway felt like the show lost a bit of it's touch after s1 & 2 but i think it's back now. and despite everything it was always better than most shows and there was not one episode i didn't enjoy.

okay now back to the episode, i was so happy that sheldon/penny got so many scenes. i missed their banter in the past and i also loved amy/penny. gah everything made me so happy. i laughed so hard. the whole episode just cracked me up.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fercita (View Post)
I thought I was the only one who liked that scene, I just thought Leonard was uncomfortably but infinitely charming.

Also some said they don't like Johnny's acting but I thoughts he was so...I don't even know, he was really good being awkward and his faces were just perfect, like it's supposed to
The skype thing with Priya was very, very funny. I like her and her character, and I think most of the bad feelings she gets from many people comes from the fact she broke up the group (girls + Sheldon / boys+ her) in some episodes.

Seeing her back in a very awkward situation is really nice (her first episode with all that physical comedy cracked me up). Besides, allowing Raj's parents to interact with Leonard was a very welcome surprise and I look forward to skype sessions like these.
GeekSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:28 AM
Graphics Team

tbh i don't like priya because she is controlling when it comes to leonard. e.g. she forbid him to see penny etc. i just don't think she has the right to say something like that, even as his girlfriend. and that comes from someone who doesn't even ship leonard/penny... i wish she would leave already. and with leave i mean, not have scenes. since she's already in india. but it's definitely an improvement.

i was also very happy that they let go of that raj/penny thing fast, since i'm really not up to another love-triangle.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll definitely admit that that's why I don't like her. In fact, when she made her first appearance I said "if Leonard can't be with Penny, I want him to be with her." But I don't like that she broke up the group, I don't like that that caused Penny, of all people, to miss Howard's proposal, and I don't like how controlling she is. But I can't hate her because I love Leonard and Leonard likes her. And she's not evil, she's just super paranoid (and IMHO, she has a pretty good reason to be).

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 07:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Priya was even demanding when they were skyping. He's so clueless and such a whipped lil boy.

☆Krys ☆
topherkraz78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
Priya was even demanding when they were skyping. He's so clueless and such a whipped lil boy.
I know. If she could appreciate his nerdiness and awkwardness I could like her a lot more.

Old 09-24-2011, 07:49 AM
Graphics Team

yeah i agree. i have hope though that we won't be seeing much of her in the future. or maybe she can change... although i doubt that's going to happen.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

A little plothole in this episode: Why did Sheldon go to Pennys apartment to read? Why not just read in his bedroom?
chromophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromophil (View Post)
A little plothole in this episode: Why did Sheldon go to Pennys apartment to read? Why not just read in his bedroom?
I don't know if that's a plothole-maybe he just doesn't want to be in the same apartment. He went downstairs for Leonard and Leslie's date, maybe it's now an unwritten rule that when Leonard has dates, Sheldon makes himself scarce?

Old 09-25-2011, 08:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Even in his bedroom Sheldon would be able to here everything going on in the living room with Leonard and Priya.
carl1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread