Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2011, 07:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Dear Chuck, Bill or Steve or the 3 of you

If you´re reading this, I would like formally request in behalf of a lot of the girls at the Big Bang Theory Fan Forum that you provide us a with shirtless Johnny Galecki EVERY episode... if that is not possible, we'll settle for at least one in three. We will accept no less.

Sincerely

The Girls

p.s.: We also appreciated Jim's tighty whities sight every season, we wouldn´t mind if you do that more often too
Sursonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 08:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sursonica (View Post)
Dear Chuck, Bill or Steve or the 3 of you

If you´re reading this, I would like formally request in behalf of a lot of the girls at the Big Bang Theory Fan Forum that you provide us a with shirtless Johnny Galecki EVERY episode... if that is not possible, we'll settle for at least one in three. We will accept no less.

Sincerely

The Girls

p.s.: We also appreciated Jim's tighty whities sight every season, we wouldn´t mind if you do that more often too
Shirtless!Johnny completely made up for the not-so-impressive Leonard/Priya scenes
Old 09-22-2011, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I second that, except I've seen quite enough of Jim. But more shirtless Johnny would be nice!

"Ta da, Man nipples!"
"Leonard, I said no talking."

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

This episode was loads better than the first one. Between Sheldon knocking on Penny's door and her coming up with a rhyme every time. Leonard/Priya dirty talk - And Raj/Howard internet-kissing.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:32 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1970 (View Post)
A Leonard/Priya storyline is so what I don't want to see. Priya served her purpose last season in getting Penny to admit to herself that she made a mistake in breaking up with Leonard.
Now if we could just get Priya out of the picture things would be better. I don't mind her as a side character occasionally appearing in an episode every now and then, but having her as Leonard's love interest was just a bad idea from the beginning. And I agree with the rest of you, the whole LDR thing played out over the internet was just blah. Leonard never should have been with her to begin with, though I think Carl makes a really good point. However, once he found out that she could not be proud enough of him to stand up to her parents and tell them that he is the man she loves and they need to accept it he should have ended things between them right then and there.

Last edited by TheMadHatter; 09-22-2011 at 10:43 PM Reason: posting correct reply for this episode
TheMadHatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:51 PM
New Fan

I wasn’t hopeful for this season because I din't enjoy the last one as much as the previous ones; but I must say that the first two episodes gave me hope.
I really enjoy Sheldon and his OCD ( when he came back for the last knock on Penny’s door). I agree whit some of you the Leonard storyline was little boring. I’m really looking forward for this season.
sailorjupiter_pr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:34 PM
Supreme Fan

Even though the synopsis was misleading I still really enjoyed this episode.

☆Krys ☆
topherkraz78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Shenny!!!

I laughed so much this episode :OOO

I liked the Sheldon/Penny, Penny/Amy, Shedon/Amy interaction a lot. SP were so sweet and funny with each other and I almost choked when Sheldon practically undressed right there and damn...*shakes head* *clears throat* The wet ban aid was so adorable and Penny was fantastic and they both were fantastic together.

I guffawed when Penny pulled out the cushion of the couch and Sheldon went screaming. It was so...it was good fun. It was old good fun.

The Raj/Howard stuff made me cover my eyes :O It was hilarious I don't know how Johhny just stood there with that face, I bet he meditated before to avoid laughing D It was incredible.

I don't know but I also enjoyed the Leonard/Priya thing. The part I didn't like was the writers making this certain dialogue like "Just do what I tell you to do" and Leonard is like "Yeah, like always" buuut, Johnny was terrific and I adored him and his muscles...oh wait that's not it :* But really I just adored him right there. That's the Leonard I want. He was sweet and clueless but earnest and ripped...oh wait, damn, that was not it...Apart from the dialogue we all know about, I think they both were amazing and I laughed and I loved them both equally.

Amy was so cute with Penny and I grinned like a loon when she said "Kiss me where I haven't been kissed before" with Sheldon and the reaction from the audience was so freaking awesome. I totally fell for that "Ohhh" sound that they made. I've never been so in tune with what the audience does.

I don't have any complain about this episode. At all! It was all good fun and the characters were all amazing.

Last edited by Fercita; 09-23-2011 at 12:23 AM
Fercita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:08 AM
Supreme Fan

Jim Parsons showed he EARNED that Emmy/s and other boards agree!

☆Krys ☆
topherkraz78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
Jim Parsons showed he EARNED that Emmy/s and other boards agree!
Absoultley!

The epsiode was hilarous! Loved that chair And Sheldons nightmare about the bugs comming out of the chair was so funny Also before were he jumped out of the chair and paniked (after Penny told him she tooked that chair from the street you know from the garbage) That was favourite scene number one
Number two was the "Howard-Raj-cyberkissing-scene" So amusing And Raj is not gay I don`t believe that anymore no no
Loved the scene were Amy was kinda bitten by something in Pennys chair and then they booth ran out the aparment and down the stairs
And I loved the end were Raj and Howard picked up the chair Penny just had thrown away before and I`m sure Amy or Sheldon helped her with it )
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am not a fan of this Leonard/Priya long distance relationship thing I just don't like it but the chat they had when they were doing online sex was funny and we got to see Johnny without a shirt. Damn he's hot!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~InMy♥4ever~ (View Post)
I am not a fan of this Leonard/Priya long distance relationship thing I just don't like it but the chat they had when they were doing online sex was funny and we got to see Johnny without a shirt. Damn he's hot!
I'm not either, and I confess I expected their scenes to bore me out of my mind, but I really liked them!

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:40 AM
Elite Fan

I'm kind of disappointed the Raj/Penny seems to have been forgotten about after one episode.

Raj/Howard making out
Old 09-23-2011, 05:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Johnny did very well with the material he was given to work with. I think this proves that he definitely deserved his Emmy nomination and should be getting more award nominations in the future.

I thought the last scene with Leonard and Priya was kind of funny because of her parents. Leonard trying to talk dirty, boy he does need more practice.

I knew that Leonard taking off his shirt would please you ladies.

The Sheldon/Penny and Penny/Amy were very funny.

Like Fercita said The lab scene with Howard, Leonard and Raj, I don't know how Johnny kept a straight face.
carl1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Raj and Howard's kissing scene didnt make me laugh that much...it was too weird. Im pretty sure my bf and I had the exact same look as Leonard's.
But I really really loved the episode. I love Amy so much now! and Sheldon-Penny were cute!love their banters.
seeing Galecki with his shirt off was a welcome bonus.lol
Reply   Post New Thread