Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2006, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

More photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanette

This is a bracelet I made for myself with an epoxy bear charm (Smaller than the silver one) and with little metal star beads added.

This is a mock up of the 18 in necklace if all 3 charms were attached.

I bought a few 70 cent key rings (not silver). This is a mock up if I put all 3 charms on.

I have now tried to get the split rings on the Anchor chain and the chain link chain.

The Anchor is going to be very difficult. The links are Too Small. I wouldn't recommend this bracelet. I don't think it will look nice.

The other two should be OK. If you look on bluemud.com and see something else you like, I can order that also.

Please let me know what bracelets to order and who wants key rings.
Plus - do you want me to add the stars like I put on mine. I found some similar ones that are actually more silver looking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanette
Prices
In this shipment -- because of the discount:

(1) Heart bracelet is $3.62 (2) The Anchor Bracelet is $2.91 (3) The Charm Link is $5.44 (ALL are 7 inches)

Silver Bear Paws are $3.31 each The 18 inch necklace is $7.05

Petroglyph Swirl Charms are $1.33 each Petroglyph Hand charms are $1.33 each.

Split rings to attach charms are 12 cents each. Key Rings are not silver (got them locally) - 70 cents each.

You can add up the items you want.

OK that's it for now.
Loretta

PS - http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...m%20bracelets/

That should be be photobucket link and hopefully you can now see these there
Thanks Loretta for all of your information and photos they look wonderful!!! I am so happy I could make my idea a reality!!! Thanks everyone for all of your help!

Please let us know if you want any!

Thanks hope all is well.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 06-12-2006, 05:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Obsessielanders!

How's it going?

Vered! Hey you sweetie! I got my package from Isreal. Oh I love all the differences in your postal stamps and even the electronically generated stamps. grin And the coins Oh honey thank you thank you thank you! This is just what I wanted. They are now in the dish with my coins from other countries I have collected. And I even love the wrapper from the chocolate you sent me. I do believe its written in 5 different languages. This is very cool to me as I enjoy experiencing all the differences. Even the paper of your letter has a different feel to it than my paper. Yours feels silkier.

The cd lol fooled me. The cover art is a bit misleading. I thought the artist was the woman on the cover. lol I know I know I'm nuts sometimes. lol I would love a translation but please take you time.

No great dz news to report. My divorce is heating up and moving forward finally. SO I'm a bit of a basket case and working thru the waves of depression. I don't know that I will overcome but I will survive.

And I have to say competing with all the freshly minted degrees from all the recent graduates make finding a job nearly impossible for me who has been out of the job market for the last 27 years. I'm finding it hopeless at most and daunting at least. I've lost the last 2 jobs to youngins. I think they all think I'm looking for a job becasue I'm bored or something. No peeps I need the job to keep Jake in dog bones and Livien in the style she's accustomned to. lol

Sorry for the typos. I'll read it and thinks it right and then post and THAT'S when I find them. lol But today I must run. No time to check again.

Smoochies everyone!

love, dz
Old 06-12-2006, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

dz It's so good to see your pixels. I've been missing you and wondering if you were lurking. I'm really sorry that it's so difficult for you to find a job. I know how that feels, though I do work from time to time. For the past 16 years I've been self-employed so when it comes to looking for some kind of permanent job, it's very daunting. I've worked in such a capacity in my field that I don't "fit" into the corporate world. I may have a lot of experience and skills but putting me on paper, in a resume, it's really hard to convey just how valuable I would be to a company. So I do feel your pain, sweetie. I know that one day someone will see just how perfect you are for them. Keep hanging in there.

to the rest of the Obsessielanders!
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 06-12-2006, 07:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicB
Kristen, Hope you had a great time at your sister's egagement party.
I thought David Backham was in Rial Madrid..... not that I'm an expert in those things....
I actually had a really nice time at the party, thanks. The weather turned out beautiful and it was fun hanging out with my cousins, since I haven't seen them in a while.
David Beckham does play on Real Madrid for pro-soccer, but for the World Cup he is playing for England since that's where he's from.

Speaking of the World Cup...USA plays today!!
Old 06-12-2006, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Kristen glad you had fun at your sister engagement party! Actually Shiri's movie Swimfan is on FX right now it started at 11!

I will have to watch the World Cup today go USA!! I think it is funny that the USA is playing the Czech Republic in the World Cup today talk about a Roswell Czechoslovakians moment

I had a nice time yesterday at my Aunts 60th Birthday party in New Jersey. It was nice to see my family and cousins. I brought all of my celebrity photos with me. My cousins were freaking out being they are huge Lost fans and my cousin Chris his girlfriend Lauren was freaking out I met Ian Somerhadler and Maggie Grace as well as Marc Blucas and Eliza Dushku she was like you met people from Buffy! My cousin Kerry reaction was priceless she wouldn't let go of the photo of Ian was hysterical she was going on and on saying how hot he is.

It was so funny but they were all freaking out I met JJ Abrams and Colin Hanks! Noone knew who Shiri was except for my mom so I had to explain to my aunt and cousins who Shiri was. It was pretty funny to see their reaction to all of the photos!

Also I was wondering Could you all say a special prayer for my Grandma O'Kane she is not doing well at all. I saw her yesterday at the party. She was a trooper and made it however she is in a lot of pain with her back. She is in her eighties and is not doing the greatest. She has been having a horribel time with her back and is very frail. So your prayers would be great! Thanks everyone!

Oh don't forget Colin will be on Cohan O'Brien tonight!

Hope all is well obessies!

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 06-12-2006 at 10:46 AM
Old 06-12-2006, 12:29 PM
Passionate Fan

DZ!!! it's so wonderful seeing you!!! Finally something good happened today! I had a day from hell and tomarrow isn't going to be any better.... well maybe just a little better.... but def not a lot.
I'm so glad you've enjoied the coines (now you have an Israeli representive in your colection), the chocolats (it's written in 5 different languages because we have a lot of that here, I think the main ones today are Hebrew, Arabic, Russen but there are more.)
You're right about the CD. The "leader" of that groupe is just completly out of the mine stream... or at least he looks like that so it makes sense that something would be unusual.
I'm so sorry to hear you've got a hard time with the divorce and all. I completly understand that and You're in my thoughts always. Don't worry you'll snep out of it. And you know what. You're probebly better off without him. You know we're always here.
And I'm so sorry to hear you're having a hard time looking for a job. It is pretty hard getting a job today. But keep your your cheen up! You'll find something!

Liz, Kristen, Erin and everyone else!!!

I am just so tired. I think I better just head to bed. It's going top be a long day tomarrow.

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.... But it sure helps!
Old 06-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Obsessies!

Old 06-12-2006, 04:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Hello Obsessies!

Had to put my poor sick car in the shop today. I'm driving this SUV in the mean time and I love it! So fun to be up so high. I may have to buy one of these babies soon.

LTF Congrats on the new computer. How fun for you! Sounds like you got a great deal. I've always heard good things about Dell computers.

Behrsgirl I'm a Mac fan. I've used both PC and Mac for years and have owned a Mac for 5 years. They are the best IMO. I will never go back to a PC. You will love it. Nothing special to learn. You pretty much just plug it in and go.

Loving all the Roswell pics. Great scans you have Nat. Thanks for sharing them. And LTF your all-time favorite never gets old.

VeronicB what a great package you sent to behrbutterfly. I would love to see a picture of that candy bar wrapper. It sounds very cool.

behrbutterfly I loved your description of the things VeronicB sent to you. I love stuff like that, too. Hugs to you on the divorce stuff. Hang in there on the job hunt. Don't forget to play up the strengths you have that the kids don't have, i.e. maturity, a strong work ethic, etc. Life experience counts a lot.

Hey Jason's, Danielle, jbehrfan and everyone else.

OBSESSED JB FAN #89

"The excitement is in not knowing what is next." ~ Jason Behr
Old 06-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Addicted Fan

great pictures today!!! mmm!

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

Come and see why we are so fabulous!
My space
Old 06-12-2006, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

AW lovely photos!
Old 06-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Kinsey! Good to know I won't have to learn to much. I've only ever used PCs so I'm a little nervous. My roommate at school has a mac, but I'll be in Florida next semester so I won't have her to teach me haha.
Old 06-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I wasn't able to say that on your day, but I hope you had a fantastic time!

psssst some OTOs also left you birthday wishes.

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Jer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been wondering where you were. And it looks like I'm just in time to start a new thread.

OK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THIS WAY TO THE NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr

Last edited by LongTimeFan; 06-12-2006 at 08:51 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread