Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Obsessies

You're right, Crystal, I had planned to just do the BestBuy thing like I did with my first computer because it really was a decent computer and I liked HP but from talking with so many people about Dell, I thought I'd check it out - then I remembered my friend works there so I emailed him and he found this deal for me. I couldn't have gotten this computer without the coupon, that's for sure!

Natty! Those are lovely and you know Roswell pics are always a welcome site. That's always been one of my favorite pics of Max and Liz - that one with her in the red sweater.

Here are some variations...

And an all time favorite...

Kristen, I know what you mean about Mac. I'm just not a Mac fan but I know they're preferred in the industry if you plan to do anything with video or graphics. Since this is just for home use, and I don't feel like having to learn how to operate a Mac again(I'm so programmed to use a PC...) I got this one - and I'm VERY happy with it!!

Kayla, thank you, sweetie. And yeah, I live relatively close and so does Carol - she's in Columbus, OH. And I don't know if you read fanfic, but MidwestMax is in Cleveland...

Anyway, thank you all for all the well wishes for me and Baby.

New babies are so full of firsts...

Baby's first TV Show - Windfall on NBC
Baby's first DVD - Shooting Livien
Baby's first song - Here with Me - from...
Baby's first CD - Roswell Dreamer Mix sent to me by Cristine
Baby's first photo -

Baby's first wallpaper...
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 06-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Obsessies!

Kristen, Dammit! I totally forgot about the World Cup this morning. I'm not a soccer fan, but I love David Beckham. I'm glad England won. I was just looking at some pics of Victoria and the boys at the game. They're so cute.

Liz, Your baby has been very productive in the past 24 hours.
Old 06-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Natty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see you
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 06-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Liz- Yeah, Shiri wearing the red sweater has always been my
fave Dreamer pic, for reasons i am still not sure of lol

yay i love babies first, I am a babysitter by trade. They are just so
fun to be around......untill they tell ya "you smell like poo"
love the wall paper.

jbehrfan0305- good to know lol
Old 06-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

How you been, Kiddo? Are you all finished with school? Where to next??
~ Jason Behr
Old 06-10-2006, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Hi Obessies,

I hope all is well. Over all I had a wonderful day in the city!!

NYC Fantastic Company Jen,Crystal,Mai, Michelle, Loretta, and Nadine it was wonderful seeing you all in the city and seeing Sandra O's play! I still can't believe we got to met her along with the rest of the cast! Sandra O is a sweetheart and over all was so touched we can to support her! We told her how much we loved her on Greys and she was all smiles and so touched! It was great to meet her!

Over all the play Satellite was wonderful!!! The cast and crew did an amazing job!! It was so well written and the acting was superb!!! I love seeing well writen plays that challenge you and make you think!!!

I hope to have photos up soon!

It was great going to Yaffas for dinner and hangout out in NYC. Of course we had to hit up Starbucks!!!

I had a blast seeing you all! I hope we can do it again soon!!

Carolyn It was wonderful talking to you today! I am glad things are well!

Kristen So happy England won!!! Thats so funny my brother was watching The World Cup as well being he played soccer for years and My friend Mary back in high school was a soccer obessie!! She loved Michael Owen!!! Her locker was like a shrine and covered with her soccer idol and would brag about soccer all the time!! Oh and a Mac I love Macs I so want to get one someday!!! My friend Maggie swore her life on them and LOVES her's!!!!

Liz wonderful news about the new computer!!! I love new computers!!! I hope you have many happy days filled with much artwork,posting and Jason goodness!!!

Hope all is well obessies!

Keep on dreaming!

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 06-10-2006 at 10:20 PM
Old 06-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Erin. Yep, Baby and I are bonding quite well, now, though there's so much I need from the old guy. I just can't get it off there right now so Baby will be missing some things for a little while...like my address book, just for a start.

Crystal, yep, Baby is a fast learner.

Time for bed now.... I'm running on fumes now since I only got 3 hours sleep last night and the night before...

G'night, Obsessies....
~ Jason Behr
Old 06-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Addicted Fan

liz glad to see your new computer is such fun!

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

Come and see why we are so fabulous!
My space
Old 06-11-2006, 11:23 AM
Passionate Fan

I just finished updating myself with everything that went on the past few days, but I don't have the time to realy do SO's so it'll have to wait.... however I will say:

Congrats Lizzie for getting that new computer! That must be so exciting for you! I know I would be excited when/if we'll get a new one. And yea new computers have the tendincy of being faster then the older ones.... which only makes you want to keep the new coputer new.... talk 'dancing on both weddings'...
Anyway I 'm so happy for you! I hope you'll have a lot of fun stuff with it.

Gotta go.... I'll stop by later.... maybe.....

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.... But it sure helps!
Old 06-11-2006, 03:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Awe, you take care of your baby very well indeed, Liz. And that's so great we live so close together. I didn't know. lol

Just had to add on to the awesome photos.

Old 06-11-2006, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Afternoon Obsessies!

Nice pic!
Old 06-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 06-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Slow nught ha?

Kirs, that actualy sounds like a cool job. Not something to do forever but something realy great. Do you get to listen to music in between. When I get into stors like that they always listening to something and I feel rude if I ask for help....

Liz, forgot to say thank you for all of those amazing pics! Your baby is realy talented!

Kristen, Hope you had a great time at your sister's egagement party.
I thought David Backham was in Rial Madrid..... not that I'm an expert in those things....
Speaking of Soccer the Mondial has finaly started and I just have to say men are nuts! It's to crazy. Thank G-D my dad decided not to buy that package or we wouldn't have a moment's peace.

podmommy, Danielle, Erin, ML, Natty, Kay and everyone else!!!

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.... But it sure helps!
Old 06-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Just sending this over from the Cherie Rememberance thread if anyone wants one let please us know! enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanette
Hope these come out. They are "mock ups" of what bracelets would look like

heart link with 3 charms

Anchor link with 3 charms -- these are the cheapest bracelets

Chain link with 3 charms - this is the most expensive one at about $5

These are the three types of charm bracelets that I ordered as samples
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread