View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 11:20 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

More photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanette

This is a bracelet I made for myself with an epoxy bear charm (Smaller than the silver one) and with little metal star beads added.

This is a mock up of the 18 in necklace if all 3 charms were attached.

I bought a few 70 cent key rings (not silver). This is a mock up if I put all 3 charms on.

I have now tried to get the split rings on the Anchor chain and the chain link chain.

The Anchor is going to be very difficult. The links are Too Small. I wouldn't recommend this bracelet. I don't think it will look nice.

The other two should be OK. If you look on bluemud.com and see something else you like, I can order that also.

Please let me know what bracelets to order and who wants key rings.
Plus - do you want me to add the stars like I put on mine. I found some similar ones that are actually more silver looking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanette
Prices
In this shipment -- because of the discount:

(1) Heart bracelet is $3.62 (2) The Anchor Bracelet is $2.91 (3) The Charm Link is $5.44 (ALL are 7 inches)

Silver Bear Paws are $3.31 each The 18 inch necklace is $7.05

Petroglyph Swirl Charms are $1.33 each Petroglyph Hand charms are $1.33 each.

Split rings to attach charms are 12 cents each. Key Rings are not silver (got them locally) - 70 cents each.

You can add up the items you want.

OK that's it for now.
Loretta

PS - http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...m%20bracelets/

That should be be photobucket link and hopefully you can now see these there
Thanks Loretta for all of your information and photos they look wonderful!!! I am so happy I could make my idea a reality!!! Thanks everyone for all of your help!

Please let us know if you want any!

Thanks hope all is well.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!