Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2013, 10:50 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm sure his outfit is pride of place in their home. I think it will be something that both Jason and KaDee are proud of.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:12 AM
Elite Fan

That's an interesting thought. It would actually look cool framed.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

While he was making Tatooist in NZ, Jason and KaDee were in the midst of planning their wedding.

I don't know if he got to keep the Samoan chief outfit, or they just dressed him up for the occasion. Actors do love their costumes and 'playing dress up.'
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan

Last edited by MyrnaLynne; 04-20-2013 at 06:59 AM
Old 04-18-2013, 11:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah KaDee kept phoning Jason with wedding updates and she flew to NZ so they would do wedding prep. So cute!
Old 04-18-2013, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

It was such a beautiful wedding. Love when she surprised him by wearing a kimono.

Speaking of pride (and Victor Garber, as we were earlier), he came out recently, I think by wearing a purple necktie (?vest) with his tux at the Oscars and was surprised there was any fuss about it. Good actor; I think he did a lot of stuff on Broadway too. I like him. Although he does have one funny ear. But then, so does Stephen Colbert.

Another actor who is everywhere lately is J.K. Simmons (bald fellow, sometimes with glasses) - he was on The Closer, and in Oz (prison show) and is doing house insurance commercials, and now he's going to be the Dad on some new comedy about a fix it company - oh and he was the Boss of the newpaper in Spiderman (with a crewcut wig and cigar - lol). Very ''Everyman" kind of an actor. And he's a Broadway guy also, was singing in Guys and Dolls years back with Peter Gallagher, when Peter G was young and impossibly good looking (gah, I can NEVER think of that guy's name, I can only think of his name on the O.C. 'Sandy Cohen' - one of my many mental blockhead mental blocks).. Peter Gallagher, Peter Gallagher...
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

I love Peter Gallagher
Old 04-19-2013, 03:30 PM
Passionate Fan

And Peter is currently starring in one of my favourite programmes Covert Affairs. Peter is also on twitter if anyone is interested.

Just watched Oblivion - pretty good film with some good twists. A bit long for my liking! Came out only to find someone had stolen the wing mirror from our car! Some people....
Old 04-19-2013, 11:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Just read this on the BBC news site:
Quote:
Fourteen pilot shows - including Alpha House and Zombieland - are to be put to the public vote on Lovefilm and Amazon.com.

Viewers can submit feedback influencing which shows get made into full series.
Come on Jason PLEASE get a pilot because we get to vote for you
Old 04-20-2013, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

Someone STOLE the side mirror off your car?! I've never heard of such a thing. Now running into it accidentally and knocking it off - that happens all the time (especially around here in the winter, with snowplows going by). That stinks!

Yes, love Peter Gallagher! I should look at Covert Affairs sometime.

That would be great if they put pilots to a public vote! Jason would definitely get a series then.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-20-2013, 10:16 PM
Passionate Fan

We can only assume someone broke the mirror/glass on theirs so stole ours! Initially I thought someone had hit or but there was no glass on the floor
Old 04-21-2013, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

That's a really lousy thing to do.

We have bike racks by the subway and people are forever getting their bicycles stolen. I saw this paper plate on which somebody had written an angry note and left it for theperson who stole their bike - like he was going to come back and read their note, and feel bad about it. Oh well, angry note probably made the victim feel better. Cheesh.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-22-2013, 06:00 AM
Elite Fan

What a hastle torres sorry that happened. here in the states you would never report that to your insurance company ( even though you pay tons of $ year after year for nothing but protection from problems ) because our rates go up when we use our insurance so it has to be a big thing to make it worth it

Crazy and sad to think of someone doing that.

Oh YES..... I would love to vote and vote if he got a pilot!!!!

ML Yea.... it probably was good for that person to vent.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

I ordered a new polka dot purse that was a messenger bag online and it came and it was too big, and smelled funny, and only had one big compartment inside and I decided I didn't like it, so now I have to go through the hassle of sending it back. "Buy in haste, return at leisure!" LOL

Still on the quest for the new summer pocketbook! :>
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-22-2013, 12:34 PM
Passionate Fan

We didn't report it to our insurer - we just got it repaired
Old 04-24-2013, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

I had my car really smashed in once when I had my daughter in the Drs office. Came out to a really smashed in side of the car. Hit and run fortunately my father in law was alive at the time and lived not too far away so he came and picked us up.

People can really be selfish

On a happier note......what season do you think is the prettiest in England and Scotland...best weather.... torres?