Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2022, 08:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Your nail tech sounds awful!!! I have never had any salon ever just pull off my dip. My tech always soaks them in acetone and sands them off. Sounds like she was in a hurry and didn’t care if she hurt you or not. I feel like if a manicure isn’t enjoyable then why bother. Maybe ask around and see who is a better tech for next time. Also, since when can you not pick your own color. I would’ve picked pink just to annoy her

I know the guy you’re referring to that Bruce was doing all his movies with the last few years. The guy dated and had a baby with one of the girls on Vanderpump Rules. They recently split because he cheated on her while she was pregnant. He’s a real sleaze ball and it’s a shame that’s how Bruce’s career ends. I heard that he had been struggling with his lines for years and was so confused on set. The whole thing is sad and he has a couple of younger kids with his second wife so I can only imagine how frustrating that must be for him to not be able to communicate or understand language.
Old 03-31-2022, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I didn’t read the part about issues on set. So sad!

That nail tech has to go! Nope!

I’m sad for the kitty.

Y’all! I am sooooooooo tired! Where the heck has March gone?!? Baby Minion is done with school April 29th! I’m not ready. OM is done mid May. This is her last spring semester, ever. I’m not ready.

I have umpteen million things to do and less hours than that to do them in. If I didn’t need sleep, I’d be golden.
Old 04-01-2022, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

So Covid finally got me. I tested positive yesterday. No idea where it came from. I feel like I have been hit by a truck, but besides that, I am fine so far. I'm home until Wednesday.

I am just sick over the Will Smith thing. I saw it live and was just in shock. So out of character for him except for the narcism. He totally deserved his award and has been waiting a very long time for this. .. as have his fans. He really screwed up. And Chris Rock is not so innocent either. You don't make fun of a person's physical appearance, especially when there is a medical condition involved.
Old 04-01-2022, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread