View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 08:01 PM
Crazy4books
Passionate Fan

Your nail tech sounds awful!!! I have never had any salon ever just pull off my dip. My tech always soaks them in acetone and sands them off. Sounds like she was in a hurry and didn’t care if she hurt you or not. I feel like if a manicure isn’t enjoyable then why bother. Maybe ask around and see who is a better tech for next time. Also, since when can you not pick your own color. I would’ve picked pink just to annoy her

I know the guy you’re referring to that Bruce was doing all his movies with the last few years. The guy dated and had a baby with one of the girls on Vanderpump Rules. They recently split because he cheated on her while she was pregnant. He’s a real sleaze ball and it’s a shame that’s how Bruce’s career ends. I heard that he had been struggling with his lines for years and was so confused on set. The whole thing is sad and he has a couple of younger kids with his second wife so I can only imagine how frustrating that must be for him to not be able to communicate or understand language.