Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2023, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Pete still posting from set...I do wonder if Taylor's injury slowed things at all.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It does seem like there was a wrap party last night but I'm not sure Taylor was there. Pete and Betty were the only people I've seen there so far.
Old 07-08-2023, 10:58 PM
Passionate Fan

I’m surprised Pete hasn’t shared a photo.
Crazy4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 05:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Shawnee Pourier posted some pictures on IG with Pete Berg and Betty Gilpin
audrey_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 07:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

I hope we get the story on how Taylor got hurt, what happened and what the surgery fixed.
As far as the wrap party, if Taylor was there with his gf, I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get photos. The other cast/crew most likely know how private he is and respected their privacy.

On another note, on Pete's most recent IG story, maybe it's just me but he looks a bit burnt out.
Gabbycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 07:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbycat (View Post)
I hope we get the story on how Taylor got hurt, what happened and what the surgery fixed.
As far as the wrap party, if Taylor was there with his gf, I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get photos. The other cast/crew most likely know how private he is and respected their privacy.

On another note, on Pete's most recent IG story, maybe it's just me but he looks a bit burnt out.
PB also made a slightly confused impression on me…. Might be the sun
Old 07-09-2023, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

If Taylor and his girlfriend were there I don't think it would stop cast or people there from asking for a picture with him, she just wouldn't be included. We usually get at least a picture of him from wrap parties so I tend to believe he might not have been there.

A lot of the cast wasn't as they've been wrapped for awhile.

One of the actors did say "see you in the fall" don't know if there's a planned shoot to finish or what that means exactly. That seems way too fast to turn around for a release.
Old 07-09-2023, 10:22 PM
Passionate Fan

I didn’t get Pete’s insta story either. Is he posting current stuff or older stuff? It’s confusing and a little strange especially if they’re done filming.

Wouldn’t have made more sense to have the wrap party when more of the cast was around to celebrate?
Old 07-10-2023, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

They wouldn't have the wrap party until maybe the weekend before wrapping. They don't often do it actually after they've wrapped because people disperse. But with such a large cast some will be done before others and a lot of them get out of dodge as soon as they're done for other commitments or just to get home, especially on a long shoot like this so whoever is there when it's done is there.
Old 07-11-2023, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbycat (View Post)
I have a love hate relationship with this statement.
Old 07-11-2023, 10:36 PM
Passionate Fan

He’s definitely a chameleon ☹️.
Old 07-12-2023, 05:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4books (View Post)
He’s definitely a chameleon ☹️.
Yes! And a very good one, too!
Old 07-13-2023, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Well, hopefully they're done because if they aren't they are now with the strike starting today.
Old 07-13-2023, 09:46 PM
Passionate Fan

I hope they finished because Netflix is going to need new content sooner vs later especially with the news that studios don’t want to initiate talks until the fall hoping that the writers are financially desperate and will cave. The whole situation is just gross and and I was shocked to hear what writers actually make a year. I’ll say it again, what is the end game now that the industry is at a stand still?
Old 07-14-2023, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The CEO of Disney said…“It’s very disturbing to me,” Iger said when asked about the labor strikes. “We’ve talked about disruptive forces on this business and all the challenges we’re facing, the recovery from COVID which is ongoing, it’s not completely back. This is the worst time in the world to add to that disruption.”

Iger continued, “I understand any labor organization’s desire to work on behalf of its members to get the most compensation and be compensated fairly based on the value that they deliver. We managed, as an industry, to negotiate a very good deal with the directors guild that reflects the value that the directors contribute to this great business. We wanted to do the same thing with the writers, and we’d like to do the same thing with the actors. There’s a level of expectation that they have, that is just not realistic. And they are adding to the set of the challenges that this business is already facing that is, quite frankly, very disruptive.”

Level of expectation that is not realistic?!? He’s so out of touch. I can’t even.