Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2024, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

I cringe when I get called "Ma'am." I still get Miss most of the time, so the Ma'ams really stand out. One of my students asked me the other day if I was born in "the 1900s..." I had to think about it for a sec., but yes, yes I was. Sigh.
Old 02-24-2024, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

There's a lot of Ma'am in Texas. It's just a respect thing. I don't really love it. I had someone call me miss all the time, and it killed me. I was in my early 40s and he is only 3 years younger than me.
Old 02-25-2024, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

We decided to try a new place for lunch today. OM is on a quest to find the perfect strawberry margarita, so we chose Mexican. I mean, Mexican can be all day everyday, so not a hard leap. Anyway, as we pulled up to the restaurant, I immediately realized it was where they filmed for FNL several times. We’ve meant to try it, but just never had. I didn’t connect the name or location when I picked it. We were very happy! Everything is made from scratch and it was so so good. We will be back.
Old 02-28-2024, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
We decided to try a new place for lunch today. OM is on a quest to find the perfect strawberry margarita, so we chose Mexican. I mean, Mexican can be all day everyday, so not a hard leap. Anyway, as we pulled up to the restaurant, I immediately realized it was where they filmed for FNL several times. We’ve meant to try it, but just never had. I didn’t connect the name or location when I picked it. We were very happy! Everything is made from scratch and it was so so good. We will be back.
Season 5 with the bull??
Old 02-28-2024, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The place for the teacher's night out and when coach and Pete's character get into a fight. I think one or two other scenes. No bull. But a nice patio.
Old 03-28-2024, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I just mentioned that in the Tim thread. I have not listened to their podcast in awhile. I'm kind of surprised they didn't land Taylor at some point.

Did Scott and Zach start up their podcast again?
Think their contract didn't get renewed iirc
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 10:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Scott posted a week or so ago that he was back in the gym after suffering a few injuries so maybe his social media silence was just him taking the time to recover.
Crazy4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4books (View Post)
Scott posted a week or so ago that he was back in the gym after suffering a few injuries so maybe his social media silence was just him taking the time to recover.
I saw that too. Perhaps. I think it's nice to unplug for a bit.
Old 04-04-2024, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Did Scott ever explain what happened? It sounded like he had quite a few extensive injuries.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 10:21 PM
Passionate Fan

I didn’t catch it if he did but from the injuries he listed he was probably focused on rehab and recovery which I can’t blame him. If you’re laid up with injuries then there’s probably not much to post anyhow.
Old 04-07-2024, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Texas Monthly did a really great article on Jesse Plemons. He's on the cover and the article is 7 pages! Jesse Article

They did an article in March and Tim Riggins made it into the photo.
Texan Forever
Old 04-10-2024, 10:16 PM
Passionate Fan

I’ve been rewatching the first few seasons of Grey’s Anatomy and Kyle’s episode was on but the very next episode had Jesse on it which I never realized he guest starred on the show. I think it was 2006 so it must’ve been when FNL first prior just before right? Also, didn’t Stacey guest star in one of the later seasons? I haven’t watched the show in SO long but I remember the weirdest things when rewatching.
Old 04-11-2024, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4books (View Post)
I’ve been rewatching the first few seasons of Grey’s Anatomy and Kyle’s episode was on but the very next episode had Jesse on it which I never realized he guest starred on the show. I think it was 2006 so it must’ve been when FNL first prior just before right? Also, didn’t Stacey guest star in one of the later seasons? I haven’t watched the show in SO long but I remember the weirdest things when rewatching.
Kyle will tell the story that he was wearing his bomb outfit when he went in to casting, prior to meeting with Pete, when auditioning for FNL.

Gaius is also on Grey's later on. Zach I believe is in an episode as well. I think Grey's and FNL shared the same casting director.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Kyle will tell the story that he was wearing his bomb outfit when he went in to casting, prior to meeting with Pete, when auditioning for FNL.

Gaius is also on Grey's later on. Zach I believe is in an episode as well. I think Grey's and FNL shared the same casting director.
I think Derek did an episode too.
Yes, Stacey had a reoccurring role as a nurse in season or two after FNL was finished.
Old 04-13-2024, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Parenthood and Grey's were in the FNL pipeline.
Reply   Post New Thread