Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2019, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Most recent fan pictures/encounters.

Old 10-06-2019, 01:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Ah I used to be quite the festival goer. . . Looking back I don't know how I ever enjoyed spending 3 or 4 nights in a muddy field full of drunken idiots and having to use the most God-awful portaloos known to woman! I saw some great bands there though. Back in the late 90's us to about the mid 2000's the bill would be FULL of bands and artists I liked. Not so much now though.

I don't know much of Childish Gambino's music other that This is America, but I do love him. I reckon I could even get Elsie to go see him as she loves him now he is Simba and she loves Troy and Abed in Community!
Old 10-06-2019, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Portapotties are the worst!

OM saw Kasey with my mom. She liked seeing her. She didn’t like going with my mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyThree (View Post)
Ah I used to be quite the festival goer. . . Looking back I don't know how I ever enjoyed spending 3 or 4 nights in a muddy field full of drunken idiots and having to use the most God-awful portaloos known to woman! I saw some great bands there though. Back in the late 90's us to about the mid 2000's the bill would be FULL of bands and artists I liked. Not so much now though.

I don't know much of Childish Gambino's music other that This is America, but I do love him. I reckon I could even get Elsie to go see him as she loves him now he is Simba and she loves Troy and Abed in Community!
Old 10-07-2019, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I honestly wonder if he's vamoosed out of Austin for the weekend to unwind after being home for a few weeks. We can go a good amount of time sometimes without seeing him in Austin and not have sightings but he's been really social media quiet too.

If I don't have a clean bathroom and relatively comfortable conditions to go to a concert I'm a no go. I did Rothbury one year right out of college and it was as a west Michigan festival that attracted some pretty big artists. Dave Matthews Band was the headliner when I went but Bob Dylan/Willie Nelson played too at some point...it was actually really cool and had a massive hippie vibe where it was actually in a forest so you could hang up hammocks and sleep there and at night they had all these really really cool light installations. So that in itself was cool but the camping, and we had a camper, was not for me.

Something went down with it and it was canceled a few years later and taken over by another company and renamed the Electric Forest, this is the kind of vibe it has. It was cool to see once, but never again.

Old 10-07-2019, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It’s entirely possible he’s out of town. Who knows with him... he’s so stealthy!
Old 10-08-2019, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I feel like he is, but maybe he's truly just continuing to lay low before he has to go back and be social/promote in a few weeks.

Or maybe he is/or will head home to Canada for the holiday on Monday.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 10-08-2019 at 11:33 AM
Old 10-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
Portapotties are the worst!
I literally pee on myself every time. I haven't mastered the balancing act when you can't straddle or put your hands on the walls.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I avoid using them at all costs, it's more the smell than anything...I hate squatting but necessary evil. The worst ever was at a beach in St. Maarten, literally the only thing on the beach was a grill and a bar where a small local restaurant was run, the "bathroom" was like a wood hut with literally a toilet that didn't work where you had to pour a bucket of water in it to rinse it out. It was disgusting, the waves were so rough (a few people were almost carried out or knocked out by the waves) otherwise I would have just gone in the ocean.
Old 10-11-2019, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

No one has seen him in ATX? Maybe he'll show up this weekend for ACL...
Old 10-12-2019, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Nothing, which is always what makes me think he's not in town but who knows. Maybe he'll show up at ACL tonight, he didn't last night for Guns 'N Roses which would be my prediction as to what he'd show up for if he was going to show up...

I guess if we don't see him around the next few days it's time to start looking towards the hockey game in New York which is just a few weeks out.
Old 10-12-2019, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He's so good at hiding.
Old 10-13-2019, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Every time Jennifer posts something, which she's been doing a lot of lately, I wonder if he's with her.
Old 10-13-2019, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

When he first got home she was posting more personal things in her stories which she's never really done. I assumed he was with her and she was just happy he was back and wanted to share it without actually sharing it. But she's been posting work related stuff lately.

A few overzealous Taylor fans have taken to posting on her work account. I don't know if she deleted the comment or the fan thought better of it, but I noticed it was gone today on her latest post.
Old 10-13-2019, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He WAS at ACL Fest today...there are a few pictures so far. Seems like he was there around the time Kacy Musgraves and Lizzo were playing. I saw some tweets about the crowd for Lizzo being insane, like huge.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread