http://www.fanforum.com/f309/fan-enc...fans-63144762/
http://www.fanforum.com/f309/fan-enc...eday-63156118/
http://www.fanforum.com/f309/fan-enc...ture-63161212/
http://www.fanforum.com/f309/fan-enc...-him-63165861/
Fan Encounter Thread #11:Because he never seems to say no to a picture
Fan Encounter Thread #12: Because Taylor Loves His Fans
Fan Encounter Thread #13: Because We Love When He Interacts With Fans

Previous Encounters

These make us hopeful for our own encounter one day!

Quote:
She's french and she met him in December when he started to promote J.C. A guy from Pixar took a picture of her and Taylor and she asked why. He said that it was because she was the first European fan that he met.
She said "Taylor a été adorable. Il a serré ma main gélée car il fait très froid à Paris. On a pris des photos et il m'a écrit un petit mot et signé."
"Taylor was sweet. he shook my frozen hand because it's very cold in Paris. We took pictures and he wrote me a little note and signed it."
Lucky girl!

Last edited by worthyoflove; 11-10-2016 at 11:06 AM
Old 11-10-2016, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt!
Old 11-10-2016, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Most recent fan encounters from the previous thread:

In Austin:

On the way to London:

In Austin:

In London:

Quote:
I have a joke for you....so, a guy walks into a bar. It's Taylor Kitsch. Get it? (Ok more like we were walking around our neighborhood, and crossed paths/locked eyes with a man crossing the street...and it was Tim Riggins. So, after I sat on the side of the street debating what to do, we followed him into a neighborhood restaurant. Respectfully of course. And I pretended not to know who he was. But I stared at him for an hour. And I do believe he stared back. (And I'm going to pretend it wasn't because he thought I was a stalker...) and suddenly London made sense. Suddenly life made sense. Ok. Ok. Jokes aside. I didn't actually want to bother him, so we just sat and did our thing. Overheard some movie talk and found out he likes broccoli. What a blessing. Also, we rent houses with celebrities.

Old 11-11-2016, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This encounter is relatively new, or at least from his time in Italy earlier this year...this was with a fan outside the Colosseum in Rome back in April.

Old 11-11-2016, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

i love seeing him smile!
Old 11-12-2016, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor with a fan back at that concert back in October (2015) that race that was followed up with the Elton John concert.

Old 11-12-2016, 11:16 AM
Addicted Fan

That's a great photo!
Old 11-12-2016, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It is a great picture! This was the first time we saw him with the beard shaved off.

And not new, but Taylor on the set of Lone Survivor.

Old 11-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

These are cute!

He still wears the scarf from the LS pic.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah I've noticed he hung onto that scarf and wears it all the time now.

This is from back when he was in New York filming The Normal Heart, someone caught him eating at Artichoke Basille's Pizza.

Old 11-13-2016, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Yeah I've noticed he hung onto that scarf and wears it all the time now.

This is from back when he was in New York filming The Normal Heart, someone caught him eating at Artichoke Basille's Pizza.

OMG. That picture is adorable. Love the blonde and the backwards hat. Love Artichoke Basille's Pizza too.
Old 11-13-2016, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I know that picture is purely adorable, dare I say the blonde hair makes him look so much younger.

From today, mentions that he ran into him wearing his poppy for Remembrance Day, which is today. He doesn't say where, he's a rugby player from the UK. So it seems he's hanging around London. Bill's is a restaurant in Covent Garden. Unless it wasn't taken today...who knows. Why would he be hanging around London?

Last edited by worthyoflove; 11-13-2016 at 12:30 PM
Old 11-13-2016, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

I went out and got pizza because of that picture. I haven't had pizza in so long. But it wasn't as good as Artichoke Basille Pizza which is thin crust and yummy.

I think the picture was definitely from today. Today is Remembrance Day in London because it is celebrated the 2nd Sunday, closest to the 11th.
Quote:
Remembrance Sunday is the second Sunday in November, the Sunday nearest to 11 November (13 November in 2016). Various concerts, church services and commemorative events take place across London on this day to remember the men and women who gave their lives in combat.
Old 11-13-2016, 01:19 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I went out and got pizza because of that picture. I haven't had pizza in so long. But it wasn't as good as Artichoke Basille Pizza which is thin crust and yummy.

I think the picture was definitely from today. Today is Remembrance Day in London because it is celebrated the 2nd Sunday, closest to the 11th.
To give a time frame on this. Poppies are worn from the beginning of November. so this could have been anytime in that window. Definitely on the 11th and always on Remembrance Sunday. Everything stops for 2 mins on both days at the 11th hour. If you want to get the dirtiest of looks. Speak during those 2 mins.

We remember our war dead. Our soldiers, sailors and airforce who gave their lives for us. It is not in any shape or form, a celebration of war!

BTW Our rugby players are particularly patriotic and Max Evans is a very proud Scot. His brother Thom (that is the correct spelling) nearly died of a broken neck, sustained in a six nations match between Scotland and Wales. Both brothers played for Scotland at the time. I remember seeing this match and it was really scary. Rugby is the physicalness of American gridiron without the body armour.
Old 11-13-2016, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He words it like it was taken today, but yeah I know, just from seeing Canadians, that they wear the poppies for quite some time so maybe he ran into him awhile back and just posted it today? People are asking so hopefully he'll respond.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread