Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2021, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think he deleted his Inferno post on IG but that was it...he hasn't said he is or isn't still attached. On his IMDbpro page he's still listed.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I think he deleted his Inferno post on IG but that was it...he hasn't said he is or isn't still attached. On his IMDbpro page he's still listed.
I’m holding out hope!
Old 08-11-2021, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I am too, the only acceptable alternative is if he's in something else. But I'd prefer a leading role in a movie.
Old 08-12-2021, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I’d be okay with a lead in a series…
Old 08-13-2021, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Either or. I prefer him on TV just because we'd see him for more weeks or just more in general over a series as opposed to one movie.

The movie industry right now is just different too so part of me is like if he released a movie right now it's like whatever, nobody is really paying attention to box office anyway. But with Taylor's luck as soon as a new movie of his would come out the box office would be oh so important again.
Old 08-14-2021, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's a weird time for sure. Matt Damon has a new movie out, but only in theatres, which I think is a risky choice right now. I think those being released in theatres and streaming will do better in this climate. I'm not running to get into a theatre.
Old 08-14-2021, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

I'm not planning to go see Matt's movie in the theater. If I was a little more interested I would, but if it was streaming, I would watch it.
Old 08-14-2021, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I'm not planning to go see Matt's movie in the theater. If I was a little more interested I would, but if it was streaming, I would watch it.
Same. It looks good, but I’ll wait for it to stream. My guess is it won’t be too long.
Old 08-15-2021, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah I have no plans to go into a theater and watch anything yet...if it were streaming I'd for sure check it out.
Old 08-15-2021, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I wonder if theaters will recover from this. They run on a thin margin already.
Old 08-16-2021, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Another interview with Neill that indicates 'Inferno' still seems to be a go but definitely sounds like there's not an exact start date on this...which isn't great news.

Quote:
He expects to return to production on “Inferno,” the pandemic-interrupted project starring Taylor Kitsch as a New Mexico cop whose investigation of a murder in the desert soon turns toward an extraterrestrial presence, though a different film might jump the line and come first.
https://www.ocregister.com/2021/08/1...-a-low-budget/
Old 08-16-2021, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Another interview with Neill that indicates 'Inferno' still seems to be a go but definitely sounds like there's not an exact start date on this...which isn't great news.

https://www.ocregister.com/2021/08/1...-a-low-budget/
Good, it's not dead! I'd feel better with a start date though.
Old 08-17-2021, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I did watch another interview he did the other day and the interviewer asked about 'Inferno' but asked no followup like, when is that happening, etc. Can't one person just say, "so when do you plan to shoot this?"
Old 08-18-2021, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I did watch another interview he did the other day and the interviewer asked about 'Inferno' but asked no followup like, when is that happening, etc. Can't one person just say, "so when do you plan to shoot this?"
That seems very logical.
Old 08-19-2021, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I skimmed through most of Joe Rogan's podcast with Neill today, lord help me, and it definitely does not sound like 'Inferno' is what he hopes to do next. He spoke about the project he's been writing/thinking on for about a year that he hopes to do next which would not be 'Inferno'. I hate to think it might be something that gets shelved...

I don't know that Neill's current movie and it's reviews would urge a studio to get him on a set anytime soon either. Yikes.
Reply   Post New Thread