Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2020, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGirl14 (View Post)
He is pretty committed to the Murphy legacy and his family so I imagine if he signed up to appear, he'd do whatever he could to be there...
I agree.
Old 01-31-2020, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

They are advertising pretty heavily that Taylor will be there so I don't think he will back out. I just looked up tickets and they are super expensive.
Old 02-01-2020, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It originally said production would begin in February but then later all the articles were saying March.

He said he's pretty much in every scene so maybe he just said I have to have these few days off for this event, sorry.
Old 02-10-2020, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'll post about our worry of Inferno here...to kind of calm the fear that it might be delayed (which it might), but when Taylor has signed on as a supporting role in various films they've been announced just weeks prior to filming beginning, which I think is why this feels different.

An example of American Assassin would be that Dylan signed on early in the summer or maybe even spring and the rest of the cast wasn't announced until basically three weeks before filming. So we're in that window of seeing the cast round out. For OTB, Taylor was announced and showed up one week later to start training, 21 Bridges, he was announced and already on set. But he was just supporting in those.

If we get to mid-March and don't hear anything then I'll start to assume that it's been pushed, which again, is a possibility. But awards season is wrapping up, Hollywood will get back to "normal", we still have three weeks left in the month. And it's possible the original start date of "March 2020" could have always been late March too, we were never given a hard start date on this.
Old 02-10-2020, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I will add, I found the old casting agency that did Waco, meaning they kind of run a monopoly in New Mexico, and for what it's worth they have nothing on Inferno yet (if they're the ones handling it) but they did mention that they have a HUGE event for casting on March 7th. If Inferno is filming in March then this might be the initial casting for background actors.
Old 02-10-2020, 06:56 PM
Loyal Fan

All good to know .... thank you.
Old 02-10-2020, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I just really don't like that it doesn't have an IMDb page yet.
Old 02-10-2020, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I just really don't like that it doesn't have an IMDb page yet.
That dies seem odd. Maybe there's not enough ppl cast yet to put it up? I don't know how that works, TBH.

It'd be easier to be patient if he had more information. Haha!
Old 02-10-2020, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm not sure who technically runs the IMDb pages but, I mean, Pieces has been up there for four years and still there it stands so...it's not entirely reliable.

But I don't think it's lack of cast, when they announced Waco the page was up a few days later and just Michael and Taylor were listed.
Old 02-10-2020, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I'm not sure who technically runs the IMDb pages but, I mean, Pieces has been up there for four years and still there it stands so...it's not entirely reliable.

But I don't think it's lack of cast, when they announced Waco the page was up a few days later and just Michael and Taylor were listed.
I have zero clue.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm literally checking Neill's instagram daily to see if he has a new follow and who it is because I ignored Taylor's follow of Neill before we got the announcement and should have known something was coming...
Old 02-11-2020, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I'm literally checking Neill's instagram daily to see if he has a new follow and who it is because I ignored Taylor's follow of Neill before we got the announcement and should have known something was coming...
It's perfect weather for Taylor to be prepping! So cold and rainy. Maybe he's reasearching humanoid beasts.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Someone mentioned seeing him over the weekend in Austin so he's definitely back.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Someone mentioned seeing him over the weekend in Austin so he's definitely back.
Where was he?
Old 02-12-2020, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

No idea, the person that posted was just visiting Austin but was out hiking somewhere and mentioned seeing Taylor.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread