Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2020, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Nope, nothing yet. Usually after the announcement of a project it'll pop up pretty quick so it is a little odd that it hasn't yet, but it is an independent project so that plays into it I'm sure.

I've done a little looking around for any news on it and haven't seen anything regarding casting, but I haven't done a really deep dive into the casting sites.
Old 01-27-2020, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Nope, nothing yet. Usually after the announcement of a project it'll pop up pretty quick so it is a little odd that it hasn't yet, but it is an independent project so that plays into it I'm sure.

I've done a little looking around for any news on it and haven't seen anything regarding casting, but I haven't done a really deep dive into the casting sites.
I’ve not done a deep dive, but I glanced at a few... nothing yet.
Old 01-27-2020, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Usually they'd pop up in a simple google but nothing yet, but that would come closer to filming too.
Old 01-28-2020, 05:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Casting sites??? I know those exist but have no clue how/where/what to look for. I'm glad you are so good at managing this forum!!!
Old 01-28-2020, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah there are generally a few sites, depending on where it's filming that will list casting calls for people who work as extras or who are interested in being in a movie/tv series.

Back when they used to have better tax incentives in Michigan to film my brother did a few summers of extra work on movies while he was in college so back then was when my eyes were opened to these sites for casting calls.
Old 01-28-2020, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGirl14 (View Post)
Casting sites??? I know those exist but have no clue how/where/what to look for. I'm glad you are so good at managing this forum!!!
A is a good sleuth! The are casting for the resident right now. OM wants to hop a plane to Atlanta.
Old 01-29-2020, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I see nothing casting for Inferno right now so far, but sometimes they're not done through those casting sites and are done through Facebook pages. It depends on what company they decide to use. Once I track down which company it is, it's obviously much easier to keep track of.
Old 01-29-2020, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Maybe we’ll start seeing something in the next two weeks.
Old 01-30-2020, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I guess he'll be done filming by the time he goes to the TV festival for Shadowplay...
Old 01-30-2020, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
A is a good sleuth! The are casting for the resident right now. OM wants to hop a plane to Atlanta.
When I was in Atlanta over the summer, I went on a city tour (I LOVE those!), and we drove past the hospital in The Resident, but it's not really a hospital, it's a museum.

We followed the Mr Robot casting company to find out where and when it was filming. That's how we ended up being an extra and watching them film all day back in May. I still have to post my (underwhelming ) pictures. I will get on Imgur tomorrow when I'm off.

Last edited by elherts; 01-31-2020 at 05:32 PM
Old 01-30-2020, 08:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
I guess he'll be done filming by the time he goes to the TV festival for Shadowplay...
If filming isn't done, I would assume they would break to let him attend the festival/premiere. I wonder if he's still going to make the Mike Murphy event in March though???
Old 01-30-2020, 09:30 PM
Loyal Fan

I just looked it up online and he is still listed as attending the Mike Murphy event on Wednesday, March 25.
Old 01-31-2020, 12:52 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I would guess filming might be done by the time he has to go to Monte Carlo, but who knows. Only the Brave took three months to film, America Assassin about the same, 21 Bridges a little shorter...so usually in the two to three month range. So if they start in late March even they could conceivably be done by early June depending on the scope of this film.

Kayla said he seemed pretty certain he'd be doing the Murph event, hopefully he still can even though it's in the middle of the week like that. It's tough when you're the lead and in basically every scene, production basically has to shut down if you're not there.
Old 01-31-2020, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I would guess filming might be done by the time he has to go to Monte Carlo, but who knows. Only the Brave took three months to film, America Assassin about the same, 21 Bridges a little shorter...so usually in the two to three month range. So if they start in late March even they could conceivably be done by early June depending on the scope of this film.

Kayla said he seemed pretty certain he'd be doing the Murph event, hopefully he still can even though it's in the middle of the week like that. It's tough when you're the lead and in basically every scene, production basically has to shut down if you're not there.
He didn't waiver at all. It wasn't I think or I hope, or if I can... it was I will be there. Isn't he listed at the guest speaker for the event?

I would guess he'd fly in and right back out if he's still filming. They could film scenes he's not in while he's gone. This is supposed to start filming in February?
Old 01-31-2020, 09:57 AM
Loyal Fan

He is pretty committed to the Murphy legacy and his family so I imagine if he signed up to appear, he'd do whatever he could to be there...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread