Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2017, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Thanks for the count! Last week of September!
Old 09-25-2017, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
You mean last week of the Queen's celebration month.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I watched 3 eps of season 4 FNL this morning. I had a half-day bc I had a doctors apt. I actually skipped over some of the scenes, need to get it all in by midnight on Saturday. I wonder if that is officially when they pull the plug. Love the "Good job 33, ... " scene.
Old 09-27-2017, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I've been watching this documentary on Netflix but I'm going to switch over to season one as soon as I'm done with it, tonight maybe. I have a hankering for early FNL one last time before I have to drag out the DVDs.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Fell 12 spots, oh well, as long as we keep up with the weekly limit, fine by me.

September
68. Taylor Kitsch (1204 | 40.13)
Old 10-01-2017, 08:59 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm sure I've asked this before but what does the 40.13 represent?
Old 10-01-2017, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

We need to do more rewatches.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
I'm sure I've asked this before but what does the 40.13 represent?
We averaged 40.13 posts a day for the month. We need 115 posts per week, minimum. The rewatches definitely help keep us in higher numbers.

I wonder who did so well that we slipped that far? We've been in the 50's for quite some time. I'm happy we average what we do. If all our lurkers would join in, we could give some of these boards a run for their money. But do really well for it being just 4-5 of us! Especially considering we've had to wait soooo long for new pics, interviews, etc. I think we rock!
Old 10-01-2017, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yup, 40.13 is what we average in a day. Oddly enough that is the lowest average we've had all year and when there's finally new stuff to talk about. I don't know, maybe when he's not around we search out more things to talk about and when he does have a project the conversation is more limited and doesn't branch out.

Also, yes, the lack of rewatches this past month I'm sure hurt us. But now that FNL is gone I don't see that changing.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Yup, 40.13 is what we average in a day. Oddly enough that is the lowest average we've had all year and when there's finally new stuff to talk about. I don't know, maybe when he's not around we search out more things to talk about and when he does have a project the conversation is more limited and doesn't branch out.
I think this is definitely true. To be bluntly honest, it got boring talking about AA, especially since none of us really loved it. I'm finding my enthusiasm isn't very high for OTB either. I'll watch his interviews, but after a while hearing even Taylor say the same thing over and over, in the same clothes no less, just gets boring. I might not even watch the others' TV appearances.

I think a big part of it is that we've followed these projects so closely for over a year now, it's almost anticlimactic that they're finally here. And again, if AA had delivered for us, the mood would be different.

And personally I decided to try not to keep harping on my feelings about Waco. There's no point.

One of the best moments this past week was when KiKi found that old YouTube video of him. I don't even remember what it was about. (My memory is garbage lately!) But it reminded me of how much I love his older vids. I'm the wrong person to be talking about this though. I've been kind of down on Taylor lately, I know. Still love him to pieces. But his behavior during the AA junket and then the movie itself both disappointed me. So I haven't had much to say lately.

Sorry about writing yet another book. I need KiKi to coach me on writing more concisely.
Old 10-02-2017, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Weekly count.

229, 709 - 229,410 = (299)

I think you're right about AA, I mean I loved all the promotion and getting caught up on what's going on with him but as far as the actual product, I was less than enthused about the movie.

OTB just seems like we know so little about it (all things considered) AA there was something new daily almost leading up to the premiere for a month. OTB is much more scaled back, which probably shows that it's just a stronger product in general. It's a completely different marketing strategy. I'm more excited for it just because we know not a lot about it.
Old 10-02-2017, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That's a good count!
Old 10-08-2017, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Weekly count.

229,954 - 229,709 = (245)
Old 10-08-2017, 09:30 PM