Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2024, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This starts shooing in May which seems really not that far off. I would guess as soon as he finishes up with American Primeval he'd start prepping for this, if he hasn't already.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He posted it once and deleted it - deleted the part that said "more to come soon" but also the formatting of the picture was off. I love that you can clearly tell what he was told to say by the Terminal List "team" and then his addition at the end. Here is the caption that's there now:

Quote:
From the Producers of #TheTerminalList and NYT Bestselling author @jackcarrusa - introducing THE TERMINAL LIST: DARK WOLF, a prequel series featuring Ben Edwards and James Reece. Production begins early this year.

swear I had nada to do with the 'Dark Wolf' part
Old 01-20-2024, 09:28 PM
Passionate Fan

How ironic that it’s titled Dark Wolf 😂 .
Crazy4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 11:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ironically if you carefully look at his lock screen it's a picture of a wolf, I'm assuming he took it
Dobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 10:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Good catch, I didn’t even pay attention to that. I only noticed the time on his phone but not surprising his screen would have a picture of a wolf.
Old 01-22-2024, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Catching the time on his phone, he was on the carpet way earlier than I thought. I was looking for him towards the end of the red carpet because his agency pictures were put up late but it looks like he was there kind of early.
Old 01-23-2024, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I can only guess that they've started the casting process for Dark Wolf, Taylor doesn't follow that many people but he did follow Tom Hopper within the last day and vice versa. Tom also follows Chris and now Jack Carr.

Some nice eye candy for the new series, I vaguely remember him in Game of Thrones.

Old 01-23-2024, 02:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I can only guess that they've started the casting process for Dark Wolf, Taylor doesn't follow that many people but he did follow Tom Hopper within the last day and vice versa. Tom also follows Chris and now Jack Carr.

Some nice eye candy for the new series, I vaguely remember him in Game of Thrones.

I remember him from Merlin!
Old 01-23-2024, 10:54 PM
Passionate Fan

I have no idea who this Tom guy is but I’m happy to see that they casting roles. Do you think Taylor has any say, however small, in whoever gets casted?
Old 01-24-2024, 09:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4books (View Post)
I have no idea who this Tom guy is but I’m happy to see that they casting roles. Do you think Taylor has any say, however small, in whoever gets casted?
He's down as an executive producer but not sure if that covers casting.
Old 01-24-2024, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I would say he probably doesn't...I don't know. Sometimes the executive producer label is literally just that written into their contract and they have little to no say other than creative suggestions.

In this case I'd probably say no say, it's all about salary negotiations and availability. I can't see him pitching a bitch fit because he doesn't want to work with someone. IF there was a star of a film that has that type of cache, like Leo or I don't know Robert Downey Jr., someone who says they walk if so and so is hired, then I guess it becomes an issue and they might have final say.
Old 01-25-2024, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This came from Jack Carr, he said filming begins soon. Maybe they pushed up the start date from May.

Quote:
The title of the upcoming Ben Edwards Prequel Origin Story is THE TERMINAL LIST: DARK WOLF

When Chris Pratt called me in the summer of 2022 following the release of THE TERMINAL LIST on Amazon Prime Video to see what I thought about doing a Ben Edwards prequel origin story I was immediately ALL IN!
The Ben Edwards character envisioned by the writers’ room working on season one of THE TERMINAL LIST was a much more nuanced character than I had created in the novel and once Taylor Kitsch brought him to life on screen, he elevated Ben Edwards beyond all expectations. Taylor’s powerful performance blew all of us away.

The next step was coming up with the DARK WOLF story. So, showrunner and executive producer David DiGilio, along with actor, writer, executive producer and former Navy SEAL Jared Shaw flew to Park City, Utah where we convened with the white board in my office, beaming in writer, executive producer and former Army Ranger Max Adams via Zoom from an undisclosed location to start mixing it up!

What would cause Ben Edwards, friend and SEAL Teammate of James Reece and Raife Hastings, to go down the path he took in season one of THE TERMINAL LIST? That was something worth exploring.

After a pitch to Amazon and MRC we were off to the races.

We then formed an incredibly talented writers’ room led by David DiGilio and Max Adams, with writers Jared Shaw, Naomi Iizuka, Kenny Sheard, and Hennah Sekander. Last year’s writers’ strike put us on pause, but as soon as it was over, we were back at it.

Having been involved in this process every step of the way, I can say without reservation that this season of THE TERMINAL LIST: DARK WOLF is going to CRUSH! These scripts are next level! If you liked THE TERMINAL LIST, you are going to love DARK WOLF.

I am extremely humbled to be working alongside such an outstanding and talented group of Executive Producers on this project: Chris Pratt, Antoine Fuqua, David DiGilio, Taylor Kitsch, Max Adams, Kat Samick, and Jared Shaw, my friend and former SEAL Teammate without whom none of this would be happening. Thank you, Jared!

Taylor Kitsch reprises his role as Ben Edwards and Chris Pratt reprises his role as James Reece. You will also see a few familiar faces from THE TERMINAL LIST like Boozer played by Jared Shaw alongside characters from the novels including Raife Hastings, Mohammed Farooq, and Jules Landry.

Amazon Prime Video describes THE TERMINAL LIST: DARK WOLF as “an elevated espionage thriller that takes viewers on Edwards’ journey from Navy SEAL to CIA paramilitary operator, exploring the darker side of warfare and the human cost that comes with it.”
https://www.officialjackcarr.com/the...ces-dark-wolf/
Old 01-25-2024, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I did see that Chris Pratt signed on to something new that starts production in "spring" so I wonder if they're pushing forward faster on this...or if Chris will just pop in to film when he can.

https://deadline.com/2024/01/chris-p...gm-1235804680/
Old 01-25-2024, 09:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Hmmm….starting soon sounds like within a month or two and May is further off than that. I would like for this to start filming ASAP just because. For as much as I don’t care for Jack Carr he does do a great job of keeping his fan base updated on what he’s up to so I guess I’ll have to start keeping a closer eye on what he’s up to.
Old 01-26-2024, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah I didn't include this but in his transition to speaking about The Terminal List sequel which won't include Taylor he posted this about Dark Wolf:

Quote:
Stand by for casting announcements!
We start filming…soon!
Reply   Post New Thread