Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2011, 03:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Taylor talked about the next album again today. And mentioned she's actually recorded 25 songs already for the next album.

She said she's written more recently than she ever has before. And that this next album is going to be front-loaded compared to past albums. Like with Speak Now, she wrote most of the songs that ended up on the album in the last 6 months. But with this next album, most of the albums that will likely end up on it have already been written.

She also mentioned how she's always going and always busy, so she writes most of her songs at 3 in the morning when she finally has time to think about feelings or whatever. And mentioned how she'll realize a feeling then about a guy she dated "a year ago". Um, Jake much?

Last edited by Kaili; 10-13-2011 at 08:18 PM
Kaili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

THAT'S SO EXCITING. i can't wait to hear all the songs!!!

how many do you think'll be about Jake?
Stay Beautiful
rachelmarie77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

If it came out today? I would guess probably most of them. But she still has several months to write. Maybe she'll start dating some guy next week that lasts awhile and inspires some even greater songs.

But I have a feeling that Jake's going to have more songs about him on this album than any other guy had on her first 3 albums. At least 4 or 5. It just seems to me, from what little we know, that there was a lot of different things going on with their relationship/break-up/the aftermath that would make great songs. And if she's STILL writing songs about him? Which it sounds like from that comment in the Seacrest interview. There must've been some pretty deep feelings there. I honestly think she loved him. Even though their relationship was short. Taylor falls hard and fast.

And she seems pretty happy about the songs she's written so far, enough to say they'll be on the next album. So they must be pretty good. I just have a really good feeling that her songs about Jake are going to be her best songs yet. So excited about the next album! I wish people would ask her about the musicality of it. If it's going to be any different on the next album. Less pop, more rock, country, etc?
Old 10-15-2011, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaili (View Post)
And she seems pretty happy about the songs she's written so far, enough to say they'll be on the next album. So they must be pretty good. I just have a really good feeling that her songs about Jake are going to be her best songs yet. So excited about the next album! I wish people would ask her about the musicality of it. If it's going to be any different on the next album. Less pop, more rock, country, etc?
I'd love to see that happen. I prefer her more country songs, and I just feel that love songs should sound more that way. Rock would be cool though! We haven't heard much of that from her!
Stay Beautiful
Old 11-26-2011, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

25 new songs
ღfaithfully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

i'm so excited for a new album, whatever it may bring!
Stay Beautiful
Old 11-28-2011, 11:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh how i hope they get back together
Old 11-29-2011, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

They're not my favorite ship, tbh. But they were cute!
Stay Beautiful
Old 11-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Passionate Fan

They were, but I feel like with the age difference/their crazy lives/all of that mess it seemed impossible for it to ever be a longlasting thing. At least from an outsiders perspective.

Just got SO EXCITED reading about the 25 songs and the next album and I want new music so badly!! Interested to see what she writes about Jake because we know so little about what actually went on in their relationship.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

I want to learn about it too! I'm curious if she'll "edit" the number of songs per guy to fit more on!
Stay Beautiful
Old 01-14-2012, 01:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

You know, I was just looking at Jake candids on his fansite, and I have to say he looked so freakin' happy during the time he was dating Taylor.

I'm just talking about the pictures of him by himself. He has this huge smile on his face in all of them. He hasn't looked so happy in the ones since.

And obviously Taylor was happy too. I just don't see how it could've switched so quickly. After Jake was with Taylor in Nashville, he went to Australia to do press for "Love and Other Drugs". And he was still looking really, really happy when he was there. Case in point: Picture (he was probably even talking to Taylor there, lol) But then the day after he got back to LA, there were the pictures of them fighting, allegedly over the paparazzi. And it seems like that was either the breakup or the beginning of the end.

I know they had the odds stacked against them. But I just don't see how, if you're so happy with each other, you can give up after one fight. At least that's how it seems it went down. Anyways, I just wonder now if any of the people close to him that didn't approve of the relationship (cause I'm sure there were some) realize how happy Taylor made him now...

And I do think it's something that it's been over a year and neither of them have been in a relationship since. (that we know of)

(I'm really incapable of making a post that isn't ridiculously long. Especially in this thread. lol)
Old 01-14-2012, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

i know. i wouldn't expect from Taylor either to give up just after one fight. Maybe there were other stressors? We don't know a lot about them so it's hard to say.
Stay Beautiful
Old 01-15-2012, 02:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just read Taylor's Vogue article and it sounds like the ENTIRE album will be about Jake. I guess she's taking a page out of Adele's book. Every song on '21' is about the same guy.

Here was the quote...

"There's just been this earth-shattering, not recent, but absolute crash-and-burn heartbreak. And that will turn out to be what the next album is about. The only way I can feel better about myself - pull myself out of that awful pain of losing someone - is writing songs about it to get some sort of clarity."

The interview was from a few months ago. But she talked about not dating because she has a really great life right now and she's not sad and won't be crying this Christmas. Then they asked if that means she was crying last Christmas and she said, "I'm not gonna go into it. It's a sad story."
Old 01-15-2012, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

aw, that's so sad. i hope it's a good one. if it's comparable to Adele's album, it'll be amazing!!
Stay Beautiful
Old 01-16-2012, 08:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Even though he really hurt her, I still like Jake and I really hope the media doesn't turn this into "Jake dumped Taylor on Christmas!!" when the magazine comes out.

I have no doubt they'll make something of it. But hopefully just more about her heartbreak quote and that the next album will be about him.
Reply   Post New Thread