Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-24-2010, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Pinky (View Post)
Me too. I keep trying to imagine all the hotness that would be Ricky dressed up in a tux () and Adrian in a super sexy, but elegant dress. And his hands around her waist. And her arms around his neck. And them slow dancing.
we so need this to happen!

Visit The Originals / The Following / Icon by: Emma

Old 06-24-2010, 08:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

I wouldn't be surprised if Grace had a dance with Ben. And even though I don't ship them, I wouldn't mind as long as I still got my Love Bug dance (or two or three). I've been waiting for a follow up Benamy dance since "Falling In Love."
Old 06-24-2010, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffy (View Post)
I'm so jealous of Francia, she's gorgeous. XD
I KNOW RIGHT?!

Quote:
Whenever Shai and him are together I feel like he just... shrinks down next to her. XD

THIS!

And I know, I'm hoping for a gorgeous senior prom without stupid Amy.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darensgirll (View Post)
THIS!

And I know, I'm hoping for a gorgeous senior prom without stupid Amy.
lol That is so true. Everything is just bad when Ricky and Amy are in a scene together. Right down to the fact that Daren has to physically adjust himself try and make them look right together. It doesn't work.

And ICA. I was really hoping for a Junior Prom with Ricky and Adrian, because I wanted to see them together without Amy and Ben around. It still irks me that they never did it. With Amy and Ben, they've still got a whole nother year. They can go to Senior prom without Ricky and Adrian (which I hope they do, I seriously do not want to have to suffer a Ramy dance), but they completely missed the boat on Radrian being able to go to Prom without Benamy. Unless Benamy decides not to go this year (I wouldn't mind if they didn't go and had "their own Prom" at home or in the park or something), but you know if they do a Prom episode this year, Ben and Amy not attending would never happen.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

THEIR OWN PROM with chicken wings. FANFIC TIME.

But seriously, I need a Radrian dance! We all know Francia can dance, come on!
Old 06-24-2010, 08:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
THEIR OWN PROM with chicken wings. FANFIC TIME.
Yes! In the park, by the fountain where he proposed to her, beneath the moonlight. Chicken wings is so their romantic food of choice.

Quote:
But seriously, I need a Radrian dance! We all know Francia can dance, come on!
Hell to the yes! It's so long overdue. We need a real date and a real dance. Come on! They owe at least that to us.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah! We got sooo gypped on our Radrian. While they were together we got plenty of kisses and I appreciate that, but we didn't get any dates really. Whenever they get back together I want some cutesy date scenes! Bamy got plenty so it just doesn't seem fair. I do like Bamy, it's just not one of my top two. XD

Yeah, I agree on the Ramy scenes never going right. I have like an OCD when they're together, the Ricky shrinkage bugs the crap outta me, and plus ever since Amy's bitchy phase I just couldn't like her again. The Bamy scenes this season so far are starting to change my mind though, he really can bring out the more pleasant side of her without even trying.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

ITA with you, he does bring out a nice side of Amy. I just am not an Amy/Shai fan, idk.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yeah! We got sooo gypped on our Radrian. While they were together we got plenty of kisses and I appreciate that, but we didn't get any dates really. Whenever they get back together I want some cutesy date scenes! Bamy got plenty so it just doesn't seem fair. I do like Bamy, it's just not one of my top two. XD
ITA. I appreciate the passion we got in their relationship, but I always wished for true dates. The closest we got was the dish washing scene at Ricky's house, but I've always wanted to see them go out somewhere together. Staying in is nice, but going out is always a plus. And as much as I love it with Benamy, it really wasn't fair that they got all the good date scenes.

Quote:
Yeah, I agree on the Ramy scenes never going right. I have like an OCD when they're together, the Ricky shrinkage bugs the crap outta me, and plus ever since Amy's bitchy phase I just couldn't like her again. The Bamy scenes this season so far are starting to change my mind though, he really can bring out the more pleasant side of her without even trying.
THIS. I really was despising Amy there for a while, which was a shame because I loved her so much in the first half of season one. But that was also when she and Ben were at their best. This season, she's changing and coming back to the side of good and I think it's all because she's happy with Ben again. He brings out such beauty in her and she in him.

Ricky and Adrian have the potential to bring out the best in each other too, it just happens far less because they're both so scared of getting hurt again.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

^ YUP! Amy/Ben do bring out the best in each other. And even though people might say RAd don't, I think deep down they do. They're not afraid to be themselves around one another. Adrian's always been one to speak her mind, but she's still her around him, and he's himself, too. He never spills his problems out to anyone else. He had a hard day with Amy and John? He goes over to her house and shows his true emotions. He doesn't have to put on a fake act or try his hardest to be nice because his son's custody may be at stake.

In Cramped, I loved how he went to Adrian's place and was rough and violent and all kinds of angry. It shows how much he can be expressive around her. Yes, he might've been scary/scared her a bit, but he couldn't express his anger like that around Amy, couldn't be HIMSELF because it would a) scare her b) make her resent him so much that she couldn't let him be around his son.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
^ YUP! Amy/Ben do bring out the best in each other. And even though people might say RAd don't, I think deep down they do. They're not afraid to be themselves around one another. Adrian's always been one to speak her mind, but she's still her around him, and he's himself, too. He never spills his problems out to anyone else. He had a hard day with Amy and John? He goes over to her house and shows his true emotions. He doesn't have to put on a fake act or try his hardest to be nice because his son's custody may be at stake.

In Cramped, I loved how he went to Adrian's place and was rough and violent and all kinds of angry. It shows how much he can be expressive around her. Yes, he might've been scary/scared her a bit, but he couldn't express his anger like that around Amy, couldn't be HIMSELF because it would a) scare her b) make her resent him so much that she couldn't let him be around his son.
I AGREEEEE~ He never had any problems showing his true emotions to her. They might not always bring out the best of eachother, but they do bring out their feelings around eachother, even now. When Ricky asked her if she was pregnant was the most recent proof, he made it sound like he didn't care to everyone else, but to her he was about to cry. I'm so hopeful for them to get back together, now that they learned from their past mistakes I know that if they were together again it would generally be smooth sailing Dx
Old 06-24-2010, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Oh me too, me too! I'm counting down!
Old 06-24-2010, 09:21 PM
Extreme Fan

awww we do need a radrian dance. like them going to prom. they should have danced at leo's and bettys wedding
Old 06-24-2010, 09:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey, girls.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Hey Caroline!