Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-22-2011, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

God, I love real drama. I hate all that Adrian wanting Ricky back mess.. I love real drama and a pregnancy that brings on financial woes is real drama to me and good television.

The thing about the money in the bank is that it keeps drawing interest. It depends on how much money it was to begin with...When Nora said she started a fund for him when she found out he sent his father away, she's been saving that money back ever since he was a kid. If he put that in a interest bearing savings account, it would continue to accrue interest everyday and deposit it back into the account after 6 months and so on and so on..He could still have some even after getting the ring.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by savannahhershey (View Post)
They must have! They must also give him an allowance for condoms and gas...
Okay that just made my morning.

Quote:
If they were to make Amy pregnant again, do think it would be harder for them now than it was the first time?
I think there might be an intial freak out at first... but Ricky being there from the beginning this time will make a huge difference with Amy. I think they will both be there to support each other. I think the fact that they will be engaged will help as well. At least to Amy... It will make her feel less stupid or something I dunno. Having two kids will be hard no matter what but i just think after having been through it once and knowing what to expect will make it easier.

Quote:
God, I love real drama. I hate all that Adrian wanting Ricky back mess.. I love real drama and a pregnancy that brings on financial woes is real drama to me and good television.
agreed... Real drama not this stupid Adrian needs to by a clue storyline. GTFO my screen crazy
Old 08-22-2011, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)

The thing about the money in the bank is that it keeps drawing interest. It depends on how much money it was to begin with...When Nora said she started a fund for him when she found out he sent his father away, she's been saving that money back ever since he was a kid. If he put that in a interest bearing savings account, it would continue to accrue interest everyday and deposit it back into the account after 6 months and so on and so on..He could still have some even after getting the ring.
Me too. This pregnancy would be a lot better than that, maybe the writers realize that and that's why they're going forth with the whole pregnancy thing

Assuming she's pregnant, of course.

That's true...he might also have some money saved up from working.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
agreed... Real drama not this stupid Adrian needs to by a clue storyline. GTFO my screen crazy
ICA, that storyline needs to end, because it has gotten old real fast! I also hate how scared Ricky is of her, like she has some hold over him; he has to realize she really doesn't!
Old 08-22-2011, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Ricky is known as a math genuis and business person so I think he's putting some money away for future use and being smart about it. I think he's a good provider tbh.

Quote:
ICA, that storyline needs to end, because it has gotten old real fast! I also hate how scared Ricky is of her, like she has some hold over him; he has to realize she really doesn't!
ICA. It reminds me of Nathan/Carrie where Carrie would flirt with Nathan and he'd be paralyzed with flattery to the point where he started to feel guilty for even giving her hope that something would happen when in reality it never would. I need Ricky to nip that in the bud. Of course, he's going to feel flattered but he's got to realize that is what's giving Adrian her ammunition. If he keeps doing this, and what Amy said will become true "she will never stop" and Ricky can stop her by simply telling her to move on and that he's never going to be with her ever.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Ricky is known as a math genuis and business person so I think he's putting some money away for future use and being smart about it. I think he's a good provider tbh.
he really is a good provider, he makes a much better provider than Ben ever would! he's going to school for business and he'll probably end up taking over the furniture store one day!
Old 08-22-2011, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
he really is a good provider, he makes a much better provider than Ben ever would! he's going to school for business and he'll probably end up taking over the furniture store one day!
or starting his own butcher shop since he's got more experience in meat than furniture
Old 08-22-2011, 08:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
or starting his own butcher shop since he's got more experience in meat than furniture
I don't know, he's pretty familiar with beds and sofas
Old 08-22-2011, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Good morning!
Can't wait for tonight! RAmy Monday!
Quote:
I'm so ready to see the ring up close and personal

DQ

If they were to make Amy pregnant again, do think it would be harder for them now than it was the first time?
You guys are confusing me having the same discussion here and on the ST. I gotta get some coffee.

Old 08-22-2011, 08:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Haha.. You are so funny, Savannah
Old 08-22-2011, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You are just making me smile so much today Savannah.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

9 hours seems so far away
Old 08-22-2011, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
9 hours seems so far away
buck up its only like 8 hours away
Old 08-22-2011, 09:02 AM
Elite Fan

Am completely bored.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Am completely bored.
I don't want to go to work. I have 11 hours to wait... I live right next to Grant HS. JK JK . Talk about bored!