Old 08-22-2011, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

I sent you a PM IsLoVer.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Aww, very cute video, Tanya!
Old 08-22-2011, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you, Mitra. It was just something I threw together in honor of tonight's fluff
Old 08-22-2011, 07:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Tanya, love the vid, it was so great! that art was so funny too, thanks for bringing it over!

I have a question, do we know where Ricky got his car? When I was watching S1, I always found it so strange that a guy in foster care had such a nice ride this was before he had a job, yet he had a sweet ride and a cellphone...
Old 08-22-2011, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Savannah

About the car, I always thought that Margaret/Shakur got it for him as a b-day present or something.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
Thanks Savannah

About the car, I always thought that Margaret/Shakur got it for him as a b-day present or something.
I always just assumed it was from Margaret Shakur as well.

Tanya loved the video... It needs to be 8pm like now.

and that art.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Thanks Savannah

They must have! They must also give him an allowance for condoms and gas...
Old 08-22-2011, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Tanya loved the video... It needs to be 8pm like now.
Haha aww Thank you

I'm so ready to see the ring up close and personal

DQ

If they were to make Amy pregnant again, do think it would be harder for them now than it was the first time?
Old 08-22-2011, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think it would be as hard as the first time. A pregnancy, an unexpected pregnancy, is difficult to deal with no matter what, but the first time with Ricky & Amy, it was different. We had Ricky who was a bit too full of himself and was basically putting up a front for a bit, and then we had Amy who was naive and scared, and just couldn't accept the responsibility.

Now, they've both matured, and they are different, so it wouldn't be the exact same as the first time. Not at all.

Plus, they have each other now. Before, they didn't, and before Ricky couldn't really help Amy out and be involved, this time around, he can.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

That's what I was thinking, Mitra. Ricky being there wholeheartedly this time will make a huge difference from the first time. The reason why Amy was so scared the first time was because Ricky wasn't technically there and like you said, they were in a very different place then as to where they are now. I think it will always be hard, but Ricky/Amy have insane amounts of support and Ricky has the money in the bank to fall back on. So, I think this time it would be a little better than before.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
DQ

If they were to make Amy pregnant again, do think it would be harder for them now than it was the first time?
Quote:
Now, they've both matured, and they are different, so it wouldn't be the exact same as the first time. Not at all.
ICA! Having John would make thing more complicated after the baby was born, but during the pregnancy I think things wouldn't be as lonely or scary for them. They would again have their families support and I can see them moving in with George to help support them. I would love for Ricky to suggest it, that they move back to her parents house... I think it would be a mark of maturity for him to realize that they do need their help and it isn't always about running back to "mommy and daddy"...
Old 08-22-2011, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

Right, exactly. I think this time around they would have more financial issues, and that would be their main issue and their main concern.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe that's the reason they have Ricky always fussing about that for him to realize that they would always need their parents' help even when they can't admit it themselves.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
Right, exactly. I think this time around they would have more financial issues, and that would be their main issue and their main concern.
especially since he just blew all that cash on that pretty ring, I'm sure he doesn't have much left in the bank... money will be their main issue, but having Ricky there she'll always be provided for, he knows how to take care of himself, she'll never have to worry!

Quote:
Maybe that's the reason they have Ricky always fussing about that for him to realize that they would always need their parents' help even when they can't admit it themselves.
It will be a bigger deal when he suggests it, or if he goes to George for help!
Old 08-22-2011, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

Ahh, that's right Savannah...he probably wouldn't have any money left in the bank if that's what he used for the ring. Maybe we'll see him bringing that up.