Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the history lesson Emy I'll edit the title.

Agreed Crissy. They have no shame either.

What is the worst thing they've said or done in your opinion? I have so many of those
Old 06-18-2010, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the history lesson, Emy!

You want me to pick one, Erin?!
You put your arms around me and I'm home
"Did you love me?" "Yes. Especially now."
Puck/Quinn
Old 06-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Extreme Fan

No problem girls

I think the worst was telling Amy's secret. They had nothing to gain, but a bad rep and Amy had eveything to lose. Everyone would've found out anyways. They didn't have to be the ones to do it.

And when they did, they didn't even have the balls to tell her.

icon and user; Emy
Old 06-18-2010, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sure Crissy, I'll get them listed after this post!
Emy, definitely, that was an awful thing for them to do to Amy. They really are selfish for constantly gossiping and telling every secret just for their own entertainment and worst of all they act like it just "slips" like an accident.

Ok let's get a top 20 mean moments going

1. Telling Amy's secret when she was pregnant

Last edited by Erinღ; 06-18-2010 at 07:10 PM
Old 06-18-2010, 07:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Lauren making out with Ricky behind Amy's back- definitely breaks girl code
Madison and Lauren spreading rumors about Grace not coming out of her room -right after her father died!

icon and user; Emy
Old 06-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

Lauren: "At least I was smart enough to say no."
Puck/Quinn
Old 06-18-2010, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh my gosh Crissy you came up with my absolute ANGRIEST moment in Secret Life history. Oh man I wanted to smack Lauren when she belittled Amy about being pregnant, ohh man just thinking about it gets me fired up.

2. Lauren: "At least I was smart enough to say no."
3. Lauren making out with Ricky behind Amy's back
4. Madison and Lauren spreading rumors about Grace not coming out of her room -right after her father died!
5. Amy: Do not have sex, this is what it leads to" Lauren: "If you're not careful.."

I added #5, that really was rude and uncalled for from Lauren, she really just thinks she's above everyone.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

And also the fact that she blew Ricky's secret to Amy. Spreading Amy's pregnancy around, but I always thought even telling Amy was out of line. It's such a sensitive topic.
Puck/Quinn
Old 06-18-2010, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

I have one that I hated what they did..

Knowing how strained Ricky/Amy were, Madison and Lauren still made her think Ricky was the one spreading the rumors about them two. That made Amy even angrier at Ricky and I just got even madder at M/L for making Ricky look like the bad guy when they were the ones that told people about Ricky/Amy having sex.

Lauren: Did you tell people.
Madison: Not about the baby.

Urgh, makes me mad even thinking about it
Old 06-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

These two are just...ugh. Lauren is the worst of the two, IMO. Madison's shown maturity. Rarely, but she has and she's had her moments where I liked her just a bit. Lauren, I've always hated.
Puck/Quinn
Old 06-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Extreme Fan

My most recent one that frustrated me was the scene when Lauren was talking to her bf and they wanted Amy to leave, and then when they DO walk away, they talk about not being stupid enough to have sex and get pregnant in high school, and Amy can hear them.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

Lauren is just a bitch. I pity Dr. Fields and Jason for being related to her.
Puck/Quinn
Old 06-19-2010, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ok, so I added 4 of my own along with the rest of your guy's. Tara after you told me about yours, I instantly thought of 2 more in that same episode. I was just watching it and I caught Madison calling John a "stupid baby" and it angered me. It's all listed here.

2. Lauren: "At least I was smart enough to say no."
3. Lauren making out with Ricky behind Amy's back
4. Madison and Lauren spreading rumors about Grace not coming out of her room -right after her father died!
5. Amy: Do not have sex, this is what it leads to" Lauren: "If you're not careful.."
6. They are constantly reminding Amy about her mistake of getting pregnant
7. Lauren telling Amy about Ricky's secret.
8. Lauren and Jesse were talking right across from Amy who was in her locker and was talking about how she doesn't want to be a teen mother, clearly hurting Amy's feelings.
9. In that same episode, the girls are at their lockers and Jack comes up to Madison asking to talk, and Lauren gives them a dirty look and says "Uh we're not leaving, if you wanna talk, you leave" then Jesse comes along and wants to talk to Lauren, and Amy is digging through her locker, and Lauren just looks at her, hinting at her to leave, then Amy explains that she's trying to find her homework and Lauren looks annoyed...what a psycho.
10. IN THE SAME EPISODE AGAIN, Jack talks about being broken up with Madison and her response is "What? What did I do? It's because of that stupid baby isn't it?" Implying John.
11. How can they claim they love Amy if they don't love John?
12. Knowing how strained Ricky/Amy were, Madison and Lauren still made her think Ricky was the one spreading the rumors about them two. That made Amy even angrier at Ricky.

Lauren really is the worst, she actually thought that if she made out with Ricky and let him tell her a secret that they would have some sort of special connection. Sure, it was surprising that he told her, but he's been known to use what happened to him as a crutch or an excuse to keep sleeping around, and I think this is why he told her. He knew she wasn't going to be easy so he did what he had to do I hope that doesn't offend anyone, I felt bad typing that about Ricky, I don't think he's a bad person
Old 06-19-2010, 12:53 AM
Banned

1. They're horrible babysitters to their so called best friends baby (Not wanting to change John's diaper when they heard him crying)
2. Lauren is unappriciative to Jesse's bird saying Obama! (Even though ramy is much more important)
3. Madison totally shot Jack's epic "I love you" down because she didn't know how to shut her mouth about other people's business
4. Madison wanting Jack to stay away from Grace (I dont care what anyone says if you were friends with your ex beforehand then you can stay friends if you're that insecure about your relationship you're obviously doing something wrong to worry about the ex)
5. Both Madison and Lauren trying to get Ricky's attention and not in just the friendly way
6. Both Madison and Lauren are willing to look as whorish as possible when it comes to getting a guy's attention if they're competing for it
7. Madison being a tease when Jack first asked her out "There may be other guy's" Bitch gtfo this aint no lick it & quit it (since they didnt go all the way yet) anymore and you know you want him
8. Madison's recently rude comment to Amy in Accentuate the Positive Amy: I was an idiot then Madison; That was last summer? (implying people change that quick?) Yes dumbass!

Things I like not that they matter (recently)
1. Lauren telling Amy to go to New York for the program

other than that I hate them I wanna go on the show so I can personally dis them as the character Zeke Just imagine:

Lauren and Madison are talking to Amy

Lauren: Yeah and have you heard what's been going on lately? Apperantly people are saying that Adrian and Grace you know ...

Madison: They had sex to say the least

Amy: WHAT!? I-I dont believe it

Lauren: Believe it thats what everyone is saying

Amy: How does everyone know they did anything at all?

Madison: Well someone over heard them and ...

Zeke: Hey Amy what's up!

Amy: Oh hey Zeke I um ...

Zeke: What did I miss

Amy: Apparently Grace and Adrian had a fling

Zeke: Oh really and I wouldn't be wrong in believing you two know everything about this little story? (implying Madison & Lauren)

Lauren: Well Grace was talking to Adrian in the hallway and someone said that Grace said they couldnt do what they did ever again and that it was against her religion

Madison: and Adrian wanted to know if she was scarred of committing and Grace wigged out and-

Zeke: Yeah um can I interupt you?

*Lauren & Madison look at each other*

Zeke: Did you ask Adrian or Grace if they did anything with each other?

Madison: Well no but-

Zeke: Then you dont really know anything then correct?

Lauren: Well not entirely we know what we've heard

Zeke: From them or other people?

*Amy catches Zeke's drift and gives Madison and Lauren a speculative look*

Madison: From people ...

Zeke: Let me tell you what I tell people like you! STFU you dont know anything your just little rats running around with what they feel is some kind of important info that has nothing to do with them what so ever and you'll do anything and everything to spread the word you both like the bubonic pleague! Close your mouths bitches its amazing there's actually people like you on this earth! The dear o lordy cant keep a secret with you without spreading it around like a disease. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the causes of the pleague that happened back then. *Amy looks shocked Madison & Lauren begin to look very upset* You know I bet you've even went behind Amy's back a few times but you wouldn't do that would you I mean you are best friends right? Best friends keep Best friends secrets it helps them know the other friend can trust them, wouldnt want to be putting valuable information into info spreading whores now would we? *Madison & Lauren begin shedding a few tears and lowering their heads to hide their shame* You two have a few words to speak to your "Best Friend" but your going to have to hold a minute cause I need to borrow her. You seen Ricky!? That owes me a new-

Amy: PS3 game controller? Yeah he told me everything you two are serious nerds *she smiles* I think he's over in the band room if you hurry you can catch him ... and as for you two i'll see you later *Looks at Madison & Lauren rolls her eyes and walks away*

Zeke: Isn't funny when you realize how pathetic you are? HEE HEE SUPER BITCH AWAY!!!! Oh and i'll be sure to call the exterminator and let them know theirs a infestation of rats with the pleague at the school okay buh bye now

*Madison & Lauren both walk to class with tear stained faces with their heads down*
Old 06-19-2010, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Lauren really is the worst, she actually thought that if she made out with Ricky and let him tell her a secret that they would have some sort of special connection. Sure, it was surprising that he told her, but he's been known to use what happened to him as a crutch or an excuse to keep sleeping around, and I think this is why he told her. He knew she wasn't going to be easy so he did what he had to do I hope that doesn't offend anyone, I felt bad typing that about Ricky, I don't think he's a bad person
I can't really see Ricky revealing something as personal as that just to get lucky. What I thought about it was that Lauren is Dr. Fields daughter. She may be a bitch, but on some level, she does have a bit of her father in her, so maybe Ricky picked up on it without realizing.
Puck/Quinn