Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-31-2008, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

{Anti} Milli & Vanilli [M/L] #1: Because they blab too much

Milli & Vanilli
Madison and Lauren Anti Thread

This is a thread expressing our dislike of the gossip girls Madison and Lauren. We all believe that these girls have done more harm to the characters than good.

The Haters
1. Scribbled Pretty
2. Ice_Whisper
3. Betterdays2come
4. BasicHBKnomics
5. Adie010
6. FlightlessBird_630
7. Demonic Angel Clone
8. secretlife_lover123
9. Coty
10. steelersgirl
11. Sweet Pea
12. salvatorelover

"Remember, I'm not actually Madison so I'm not that annoying in real life, I promise" Renae Olstead

Proof that these girls are nothing but cruel brats:
1. Telling Amy's secret when she was pregnant
2. Lauren: "At least I was smart enough to say no."
3. Lauren making out with Ricky behind Amy's back
4. Madison and Lauren spreading rumors about Grace not coming out of her room -right after her father died!
5. Amy: Do not have sex, this is what it leads to" Lauren: "If you're not careful.."
6. They are constantly reminding Amy about her mistake of getting pregnant
7. Lauren telling Amy about Ricky's secret.
8. Lauren and Jesse were talking right across from Amy who was in her locker and was talking about how she doesn't want to be a teen mother, clearly hurting Amy's feelings.
9. In that same episode, the girls are at their lockers and Jack comes up to Madison asking to talk, and Lauren gives them a dirty look and says "Uh we're not leaving, if you wanna talk, you leave" then Jesse comes along and wants to talk to Lauren, and Amy is digging through her locker, and Lauren just looks at her, hinting at her to leave, then Amy explains that she's trying to find her homework and Lauren looks annoyed...what a psycho.
10. IN THE SAME EPISODE AGAIN, Jack talks about being broken up with Madison and her response is "What? What did I do? It's because of that stupid baby isn't it?" Implying John.
11. How can they claim they love Amy if they don't love John?
12. Knowing how strained Ricky/Amy were, Madison and Lauren still made her think Ricky was the one spreading the rumors about them two. That made Amy even angrier at Ricky.
[B]13. They're horrible babysitters to their so called best friends baby (Not wanting to change John's diaper when they heard him crying)
14. Madison totally shot Jack's epic "I love you" down because she wanted a gift out of it. That's nice to want your love bought.
15. Madison wanting Jack to stay away from Grace.
16. Both Madison and Lauren trying to get Ricky's attention and not in just the friendly way.
17. Instead of encouraging and consoling Amy when Jimmy didn't call, they decided to start the rumor that he didn't call because she was a bad kisser and even after Ricky told her she wasn't, they still kept going with the rumor.

Reasons:
Because your secrets certainly aren't safe with them
Because Jesus can't keep a secret with them without them spilling it to the world
Because they say they're friends but they're secretly your worst enemy
Because they're the Beginning to a hellish 4 years of high school
Because they may have a bandgeek heart but the tunes they play are flat
Because they'll be your long time friend and still stab you in the back
Because they're just that easy
Because Boundaries loose their meaning when it comes to fitting in
Because if you dont watch what you say you may have a rumor about you the next day
Because their presence makes you think of rat poison and mice traps
Because you may want to call the exterminator you might notice a infestation of rats
Because Were they ever really love bugs? Are those squashed bug remains on their shoes?
Because the right thing to them is most definatly the wrong thing to everyone else
Because Oh hey it's Madison & Lauren, pretend like we like them
Because OMG you told them your secret? *2 weeks later* The secrets out, I wonder who told?
Because they have big mouths, they're pest and they spread rumors like no other *thinks* huh rats!
Because they are just as exciting as gum on your shoe!

Potential Title ideas:
Because your secrets certainly aren't safe with them
Because they are just as exciting as gum on your shoe!
Because if it's not gossip or secrets, they don't care about it
Because we're impatiently waiting for karma to bite them
Emma♥Neal

Last edited by Erinღ; 06-21-2010 at 08:24 PM
Old 08-31-2008, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

LOL. Great Friends? Okay. They are entertaining but their screen time should be cut down.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm just trying to be optimistic. I mean yeah they might not be 'great friends' but again just trying to be optimistic. (although that is desperately hard).
Emma♥Neal
Old 08-31-2008, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

I think they were good when it came to giving Amy advice on what to do about the baby but lately they've been all over Ricky and that disappoints me. They do make me laugh though.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Definately good laughter material. Although now that Madison is dating Jason I don't see her fawning over Ricky anytime soon which is a plus.
Emma♥Neal
Old 08-31-2008, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

I'm liking Madison & Jason. Mostly Jason.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Old 08-31-2008, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

bahaha! Great thread title PERFECT. I love it.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

Add me please!
Thank you!
Old 09-01-2008, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you like the title. Ashley was great in naming those two and I couldn't resist. It was either that or naming it the snob (and the other name Ashley said) but I figured that would sound too anti.

(updated: 10/13)

Okay so I know these two aren't the most popular but what do you all expect from them come the next part of the season?
Emma♥Neal

Last edited by Ron_Beckett; 10-13-2008 at 06:02 AM
Old 02-28-2009, 09:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Does anyone have anything to say about these 2 this season???? This thread hasn't been touched since October... I think that... ummm;
I love them for trying to talk Amy out of trying to give Ben that ring{But that's just my anti-B/A talking, nothing against anyone who supports them}...and I love them in the wedding episode...... they haven't been in too much lately have they?? They used to bug me, now we don't see them enough for me to even care:/

But I don't really mind them now...

Kenzie♥
Old 03-01-2009, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for bringing this up Kenzie. Surprisingly I have not really been annoyed with them that much this season. I think the only time I was actually annoyed was during the wedding episode.

They definately scored points with me though in episode 17 when they were talking about how clingy Ben was. It's good to see that the characters are seeing what we as a selected few audience have seen. And then them telling Amy not to give the ring to Ben was a nice move too because that would just show how desperate Amy was (plus imagine if she had then we might not have gotten that R/A hug!)

And I really like how Lauren isn't being as mean to Amy. Sure she's still telling stuff that Amy might not want to hear but she's showing more compassion about it.
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-01-2009, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramy4always (View Post)
This thread hasn't been touched since October...
I don't think anyone really likes them, that's why. For me, they are like, thee worst friends EVER. They're not very supportive, not very helpful. Lauren is more concerned that this year "was not what I wanted my first year of high school to be like" than trying to support Amy in all that she's going through. Not to mention, shes too busy crushing/mackin' on Amy's baby-daddy..

Quote:
I love them for trying to talk Amy out of trying to give Ben that ring{But that's just my anti-B/A talking, nothing against anyone who supports them}
Same here! I think that gave them a few much needed points. For me at least. Although looking back, they've never really seemed to be a fan of Ben/Amy (unless you count their 'plan' at the end of the first Episode to have Amy sleep with him and say the baby was his... TG she didn't do it!)

Quote:
They used to bug me, now we don't see them enough for me to even care:/
Same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2Roswell (View Post)
Surprisingly I have not really been annoyed with them that much this season. I think the only time I was actually annoyed was during the wedding episode.
Ronnie, I think that is because they haven't been around much this "season" Which is not a bad thing at all. They drive me nuts.

Quote:
It's good to see that the characters are seeing what we as a selected few audience have seen.
Oh yes, same here. Although I don't think it's a 'selected few' who see Ben that way; I think the majority see him in that light!
Old 03-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

They haven't been around in ages, it's kinda nice.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it is kind of nice to have them around. Even though they sometimes get on my nerves it is fun to have them around because they add to some of the humor on the show.
Emma♥Neal