Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2016, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the videos. I'm going to watch them right now because I never get tired of Pacey love or loving Pacey

icon credit: crash landing
Old 08-07-2016, 04:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Thanks for the videos. I'm going to watch them right now because I never get tired of Pacey love or loving Pacey
I spend so much time on here keeping up with what Josh is up to, that this is the first time I've revisited Pacey in a while - as I said, I've fallen for him all over again. Pacey is just perfection in my eyes.

And strangely enough whilst I think Josh is more handsome now and I prefer him with his beard, there's just something about Pacey's boyish good looks that makes my heart melt.

Hope you enjoy the videos - I think that poster on Youtube has more.
Old 08-07-2016, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatoruk (View Post)
I spend so much time on here keeping up with what Josh is up to, that this is the first time I've revisited Pacey in a while - as I said, I've fallen for him all over again. Pacey is just perfection in my eyes.

And strangely enough whilst I think Josh is more handsome now and I prefer him with his beard, there's just something about Pacey's boyish good looks that makes my heart melt.

Hope you enjoy the videos - I think that poster on Youtube has more.
I'm with you there. And those videos are awesome. I loved all the moments and how they flash different moments and overlap other moments. When you see the second one, you realize how many nice scenes they had during Season 5.

I'm watching some S3 right now and Pacey does make your heart melt for sure. The Thanksgiving episode is on right now.

Old 08-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Butterfly85 When I rewatched the episodes last year I laughed at many things I didn't find funny before or didn't really get at the time. Pacey's lines made me LMAO and even though I found Joey to be a b*tch at times (especially to Jen who didn't deserve it in S1) I found alot of her lines funny in S1 the most.
agree. He was funny throughout the seasons. I even found Dawson funny watching the reruns. What's interesting was I was watching Detention and Jen got so mad at Joey when she makes the comment about cheering her man on and I was like this is one of the least mean comments she's said to her

Quote:
I was having a bit of a nostalgic moment today to see Pacey but couldn't pick an episode to watch, because really who wants to be distracted by all the other characters () , so I went on Youtube and found these Pacey & Joey Story videos (3 in all).

And just spent the last half an hour falling back in love with him again - they made me smile and cry a little. . Just the way he looks at Joey - when it's unrequited, when they're in love and even when they aren't together, it just makes me melt. All the little looks and touches and moments between them feel so real. When he puts his arms around Joey and holds her close...more than anything I'd love that (ok, maybe not more than a kiss but afterwards!)

Josh has done some great work in other shows but I still feel Pacey is his best - so many emotions. I feel like the two are intertwined - Pacey is Josh and Josh is Pacey.

Anyway credit to Little Miss Freak on Youtube, who I hope doesn't mind me sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkv4yMgNshQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GgKrqretyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Rcokt4tZQ
thanks for sharing. Totally agree. I love all their affectionate touches too

Quote:
I'm with you there. And those videos are awesome. I loved all the moments and how they flash different moments and overlap other moments. When you see the second one, you realize how many nice scenes they had during Season 5.

I'm watching some S3 right now and Pacey does make your heart melt for sure. The Thanksgiving episode is on right now.
agree. I could find moments in season 5. It was not perfect, but compared to what I have seen on other shows, I would rather have that.

I love how she blushes when she is talking about him to Andie when she says he's a doofus and then has his moments

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 08-08-2016, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love this whole scene. I love how close and cuddly they are and the way Joey is looking at Pacey in that last photo, you can so see the love.

Old 08-08-2016, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for posting that JJH85

totally agree. Those pics are so pretty

I love how they look at each other here too

Old 08-08-2016, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that scene

Old 08-08-2016, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

thanks JJH85

I was watching some old clips on youtube. I got to watch some of their scenes from Four Scary Stories. They were so funny. I liked her reaction when he mentions Karen. He's like "do you really want to have that conversation now" and she's got this look like what was she thinking and says sugar high. That was a realistic moment. In the later part of the season, I just go back to Pacey teasing Joey about Wilder and Elliot and that is why she felt like she had to prove to him she moved on and be cool about him and Audrey

Old 08-09-2016, 02:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

I didn't particularly like S5 with the way it ignored Pacey & Joey's history and just flipped everything back to Dawson so easily but you can still see Josh & Katie's connection every time they are together. What I did like about S5 was Dawson & Jen, they were so cute together (although I loved him most with Gretchen). I'm glad Dawson's first time was with Jen because it was so comfortable - imagine how angsty it would have been had it been Joey!

S3 Pacey is just delicious in every way. My heart just breaks for him every time Joey is completely oblivious of him - all the little looks he does when he's falling for her and she isn't reciprocating just kill me. Then when she is with AJ and going on about how great he is, you just want to shout at the screen and say "wake up girl because you're missing how awesome Pacey is". If it weren't for Josh & Katie's chemistry, I think we could all have grown to hate Joey very quickly!

I love how completely open he is with her once they've had the kiss in Cinderella Story - he's basically laying it out there how much he loves her and she keeps holding him at bay. The line that always gets me in Stolen Kisses is "if you felt even one shred of what I feel for you, we wouldn't be having this conversation" - I literally cry every time. And don't even get me started on "I remember everything" - serious goosebumps every time! I think I've said this before but Josh is the only person who can make whispering sexy

Sorry, I think I got carried away. Something about these scenes and their romance is just ingrained on my heart.
Old 08-09-2016, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Never apologize when you're showing any PJo love or Pacey/Josh love for that matter.

I know what you mean about all those little looks Pacey gives Joey without her even knowing. I'm watching To Green with Love right now - Pacey watching her with AJ, you can see his feelings and can't help but feel for him.

And you are so on point about Josh's whisper being sexy and I never tire of hearing about that.

Old 08-09-2016, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I didn't particularly like S5 with the way it ignored Pacey & Joey's history and just flipped everything back to Dawson so easily but you can still see Josh & Katie's connection every time they are together. What I did like about S5 was Dawson & Jen, they were so cute together (although I loved him most with Gretchen). I'm glad Dawson's first time was with Jen because it was so comfortable - imagine how angsty it would have been had it been Joey!
thanks. totally agree. I wouldn't be surprised if this was them here playing up a moment

I doubt she had to sit on the pool table. They are so comfortable in each other's space

I liked Jen and Dawson too. When DJ did sleep together, it was awkward and the info on the tv said it was which surprised me because they weren't virgins. Maybe, the writers wanted to show how they shouldn't have been together

Quote:
S3 Pacey is just delicious in every way. My heart just breaks for him every time Joey is completely oblivious of him - all the little looks he does when he's falling for her and she isn't reciprocating just kill me. Then when she is with AJ and going on about how great he is, you just want to shout at the screen and say "wake up girl because you're missing how awesome Pacey is". If it weren't for Josh & Katie's chemistry, I think we could all have grown to hate Joey very quickly!
I thought Joey was just in denial. To me, there are so many times where I can see Joey is falling for Pacey. In Four to Tango, she was not only jealous of him and Jen, but wanted an excuse to take dance lessons with him. Why did she ask him which goes back to what he says in 317. In NL, her mind was on Pacey so much. After she kisses AJ, she goes to see Pacey. In VDM, she couldn't stop talking about him and everything he said affected her. In C and P, her reaction to him hanging out with her showed she had feelings for him. She's like I guess I thought something else and looks like she wants to cry. In 316, I notice when she's on the phone with AJ, she gets a smile on her face when she says that's what Pacey said. She knew Pacey played a part too

Quote:
I love how completely open he is with her once they've had the kiss in Cinderella Story - he's basically laying it out there how much he loves her and she keeps holding him at bay. The line that always gets me in Stolen Kisses is "if you felt even one shred of what I feel for you, we wouldn't be having this conversation" - I literally cry every time. And don't even get me started on "I remember everything" - serious goosebumps every time! I think I've said this before but Josh is the only person who can make whispering sexy
great moments

Quote:
Sorry, I think I got carried away. Something about these scenes and their romance is just ingrained on my heart.
it's cool

Quote:
Never apologize when you're showing any PJo love or Pacey/Josh love for that matter.

I know what you mean about all those little looks Pacey gives Joey without her even knowing. I'm watching To Green with Love right now - Pacey watching her with AJ, you can see his feelings and can't help but feel for him.

And you are so on point about Josh's whisper being sexy and I never tire of hearing about that.
good points. It's so sad when he's telling Jen he's afraid to tell her how he feels

Old 08-09-2016, 11:24 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:

That part where Pacey is watching AJ and Joey where Joey is saying she couldn't of done it without AJ (when it was Pacey's idea) then AJ kisses her, Pacey's face and reaction shatters me every time. JJ played that well. When I see his heartbreak in that scene I just think to SK when he finally hears how Joey feels.
Old 08-10-2016, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
That part where Pacey is watching AJ and Joey where Joey is saying she couldn't of done it without AJ (when it was Pacey's idea) then AJ kisses her, Pacey's face and reaction shatters me every time. JJ played that well. When I see his heartbreak in that scene I just think to SK when he finally hears how Joey feels.
Oh I know, you just want to shake Joey and yell "wake up lady, the perfect guy is over there".

EDIT

Speaking of the perfect guy

Last edited by JJH85; 08-10-2016 at 09:11 PM
Old 08-11-2016, 01:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
agree

Quote:
Oh I know, you just want to shake Joey and yell "wake up lady, the perfect guy is over there".

EDIT

Speaking of the perfect guy
I think she knows that, but is in denial. Being with him scares her. Her reaction when they are practicing the play and it gets to the lovey dovey stuff shows her nervous just like in FTT when she thinks he's hitting on her. She looked back at him atleast once before she goes off with AJ. When she's with AJ, her mind immediately goes to Pacey after kissing AJ and goes to see Pacey. When AJ shows up, I remember her looking a little disappointed until Pacey tells her to go wit him. At the end, she totally expected Pacey to show up and not Dawson

cute pics JJH85

Old 08-11-2016, 05:22 AM
Extreme Fan

I was rewatching s5 last night, the ep where Audrey drags Pacey into the discussion of Wilder vs Elliot, and ha, the faces Pacey was making behind Audrey's back. I just assume Pacey and Joey were in deep denial of their love - they both say it - pacey in s6 in castaways, Joey in the finale.

Having that in the back of my head makes s5 seem more ... subtle.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread