Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2016, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for bringing over those gifs JJH85

That last kiss has really grown on me. I remember back in the day that I was disappointed that kiss was cut. There are pics and it looked like it was suppose to be a more passionate kiss, but I guess the editors cut it either for time or they just wanted a simpler kiss. It was such a loving couply kiss. I just love how she melts into the kiss

here's another gif where she looks at so lovingly after he kisses her

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 08-02-2016, 04:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Is actually the wallpaper on my laptop. (It's Peter Bishop on my desktop, the laptop gets pjo, heh.)
Old 08-02-2016, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the pic Sandy K

Her cheeks are so flushed like she was really into that kiss

Last edited by hshapir2; 08-02-2016 at 07:41 AM
Old 08-02-2016, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that kiss from the finale when they are dancing speaks volumes. Joey is so affected by it and you can tell that Pacey was feeling it too when he kisses her cheek. You couldn't have asked for a more beautiful kiss to show their true feelings.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 08-02-2016, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

totally agree. I love how he puts his forehead with hers and caresses her nose against her cheek. KW said it was JJ who chose to play it like that. It could have just been a kiss without all that other stuff

Old 08-02-2016, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

See that is just one of those things about Josh that makes us all

You are right about how tender those little extras are, they really add to their scenes.

Old 08-02-2016, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love their last kiss together.
I am an original”
Old 08-02-2016, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

thanks msstock87

agree JJH85

I was watching something and thinking how much better JJ would have played this scene or even KH and JJ. I watched a scene where I thought should be emotional, but was like that's it. The two people were hugging after a scary situation and there was such a lack of emotion compared to what I have seen with PJ. When PJ are hugging in TGOC, their was so much emotion

Old 08-03-2016, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

love the reviews for these PJ episodes. I agreed with everything PJ related

The DAWSON’S CREEK Rewatch Project: True Love Weathers The Storm | Forever Young Adult

Old 08-04-2016, 05:55 AM
Elite Fan

something I noticed in Detention after Abby makes her comment about the weird sexual tension between the four of them, the writers had PJ sitting close to each other in the library. I always wondered if that was JJ and KH, but maybe it was purposely written like that. Right after that, is when everyone is standing up and Abby is deciding who is going to kiss who. She was thinking about having Pacey kiss either Joey or Jen because she was looking at the both of them

Old 08-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
something I noticed in Detention after Abby makes her comment about the weird sexual tension between the four of them, the writers had PJ sitting close to each other in the library. I always wondered if that was JJ and KH, but maybe it was purposely written like that. Right after that, is when everyone is standing up and Abby is deciding who is going to kiss who. She was thinking about having Pacey kiss either Joey or Jen because she was looking at the both of them
I wondered that too. I figured it was JJ/KH thing as they were dating at that time and Joey/Pacey didn't even like each other.

Old 08-04-2016, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I wondered that too. I figured it was JJ/KH thing as they were dating at that time and Joey/Pacey didn't even like each other.
thanks. me too. I hadn't seen that episode in ages, so I was surprised to find out that scene aired right after Abby's comment. The writers had Joey comparing Pacey to Dawson in the beginning of the episode. The writers seemed to have it in the back of their mind that they were eventually going to put them together. In the next episode, she is flirting with him when she's drunk

I like tension here. I liked that after he leaves, she looks happy, but there's also that anxious look too which goes along with the finale. I remember seeing the script for the end of 616 where it says for the first time in a long time that Joey's not scared when she's talking to Pacey. In the beginning of 617, she's still scared by her facial expression after he leaves. This was before Eddie came back. Even if she did have feelings for Eddie, she still had feelings for Pacey too. When she's hugging Eddie, she had that regretful look on her face

Last edited by hshapir2; 08-05-2016 at 10:42 AM
Old 08-07-2016, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

I find DC had so much humor compared to the primetime shows today. The writers managed to keep the drama and humor throughout all the seasons. When I was watching reruns, there were so many funny lines

Old 08-07-2016, 11:39 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

When I rewatched the episodes last year I laughed at many things I didn't find funny before or didn't really get at the time. Pacey's lines made me LMAO and even though I found Joey to be a b*tch at times (especially to Jen who didn't deserve it in S1) I found alot of her lines funny in S1 the most.
Old 08-07-2016, 02:15 PM
Loyal Fan

I was having a bit of a nostalgic moment today to see Pacey but couldn't pick an episode to watch, because really who wants to be distracted by all the other characters () , so I went on Youtube and found these Pacey & Joey Story videos (3 in all).

And just spent the last half an hour falling back in love with him again - they made me smile and cry a little. . Just the way he looks at Joey - when it's unrequited, when they're in love and even when they aren't together, it just makes me melt. All the little looks and touches and moments between them feel so real. When he puts his arms around Joey and holds her close...more than anything I'd love that (ok, maybe not more than a kiss but afterwards!)

Josh has done some great work in other shows but I still feel Pacey is his best - so many emotions. I feel like the two are intertwined - Pacey is Josh and Josh is Pacey.

Anyway credit to Little Miss Freak on Youtube, who I hope doesn't mind me sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkv4yMgNshQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GgKrqretyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Rcokt4tZQ