Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2015, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I think there have been just enough (more would be nice though) pics of Josh in a Tux that I can retire with sweet dreams.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 06-02-2015, 12:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

Well I have been home 6 days with Bronchitis (and counting) nd feel like crap but all of the Josh pics are making me feel a little better

Old 06-02-2015, 05:16 AM
Elite Fan

That is a gorgeous pic of Josh. Does anyone want it as an avatar?

Last edited by LWS53; 06-02-2015 at 05:34 AM
Old 06-04-2015, 05:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

So hubby and I are having a pretend date night - he is joining me in my sick bed and we are going to watch a movie so won't be back until tomorrow (as the Dr has given me the rest of the week off) so have fun
Old 06-04-2015, 05:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
So hubby and I are having a pretend date night - he is joining me in my sick bed and we are going to watch a movie so won't be back until tomorrow (as the Dr has given me the rest of the week off) so have fun
Have you tried Manuka honey? It is great for throat and chest problems.
Old 06-04-2015, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Enjoy undate night.

I keep forgetting to mention this.

They are filming a movie down our way and both my daughter and hubby are going to be background performers. The movie is called "The Healer".

Old 06-04-2015, 05:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Enjoy undate night.

I keep forgetting to mention this.

They are filming a movie down our way and both my daughter and hubby are going to be background performers. The movie is called "The Healer".
You should have volunteered for it. I think I would be up for something like that now but wouldn't have wanted to do it when I was younger. It is something to look forward to seeing in the future.
Old 06-04-2015, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
You should have volunteered for it. I think I would be up for something like that now but wouldn't have wanted to do it when I was younger. It is something to look forward to seeing in the future.
Not me, I can't even stand getting my picture taken let alone see myself on film. Besides this is their thing and I want it to be about them and be special for my daughter. This will be her first movie and hubby's second movie, he was in a Pierce Brosnan movie called "Bag of Bones" and can see him quite clearly in a couple scenes as he is facing straight into the camera.

Old 06-04-2015, 06:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Not me, I can't even stand getting my picture taken let alone see myself on film. Besides this is their thing and I want it to be about them and be special for my daughter. This will be her first movie and hubby's second movie, he was in a Pierce Brosnan movie called "Bag of Bones" and can see him quite clearly in a couple scenes as he is facing straight into the camera.
I'm a bit like that about my picture taken now. I usually hold the camera so there is no chance of being in front of it unless someone offers to take a pic of us. My son takes candid shots of us and posts them online - that is enough for me.
Old 06-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Interesting
Old 06-04-2015, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Interesting
Sorry I missed chatting with you while you were here. I'm trying not to do anything while watching Fringe with my daughter as it is her first time, and we watched four episodes this evening.

Old 06-05-2015, 12:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Sorry I missed chatting with you while you were here. I'm trying not to do anything while watching Fringe with my daughter as it is her first time, and we watched four episodes this evening.
That's fine I am just jumping on in between attempting to clean the house - the boys were not very good at keeping the house clean and clothes washed whilst I have been unwell
Old 06-05-2015, 05:13 AM
Elite Fan

I'm going out shortly to take my son ans his friend to the station - they are going to an outside pop concert in Manchester. I hope it doesn't rain as they won't wear coats, and it is forecast.

I know what you mean Shell - I have to go to look after my mother for 2 weeks while sis is on holiday - I don't want to think what the house will be like when I get back. My husband's idea of cleaning and mine don't quite match up. He knows how to wash clothes but not so good at the ironing.
Old 06-05-2015, 06:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I'm going out shortly to take my son ans his friend to the station - they are going to an outside pop concert in Manchester. I hope it doesn't rain as they won't wear coats, and it is forecast.

I know what you mean Shell - I have to go to look after my mother for 2 weeks while sis is on holiday - I don't want to think what the house will be like when I get back. My husband's idea of cleaning and mine don't quite match up. He knows how to wash clothes but not so good at the ironing.
My cleaning is so different than hubby's and even more so than the boys. I don't consider dihes piled up in the sink as done however apparently when my yougest son said he did the dishes for me lat night that was what he meant, I questioned him this afternoon when he got home why he hadn't put them into the dishwasher he told me the dishwasher was already full (yes with clean dishes that he couldn't be fagged putting away - omg 20 year old boys arghhhhhhhhhhh)
Old 06-05-2015, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
My cleaning is so different than hubby's and even more so than the boys. I don't consider dihes piled up in the sink as done however apparently when my yougest son said he did the dishes for me lat night that was what he meant, I questioned him this afternoon when he got home why he hadn't put them into the dishwasher he told me the dishwasher was already full (yes with clean dishes that he couldn't be fagged putting away - omg 20 year old boys arghhhhhhhhhhh)
My son doesn't empty the dishwasher either unless he has put the dishes in himself. When we both go away my son puts his knife, fork, plate and glass in the dishwasher and washes them straight away. He would even put 1 item in and wash it rather than wash it in the sink. At least he washes George Foreman after using it.

My husband will vacuum but not wipe down tops or the table. I don't think he realises that I go in the bathroom after everyone has showered and mop up the mess and wipe down the sink and loo, or go round the house with the duster most days - he's too busy watching Australian Rugby or The Footy Show. It's worse than Neighbours, Home and Away and Skippy!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread