Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2015, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caledon (View Post)
Justyne, try lavender oil or anything lavender based preferably PURE oil on your skin. Generally known as a good antiseptic and something to soothe stings, bites or anything and also helps you to sleep better at night. Sometimes mixing with a little patchouli oil helps both skin healing and insomnia as well.

Same with my skin, no perfume, deodorants (bar salt water based stuff from the health food store) or products bar "natural based soaps" or the "SIMPLE" range of stuff, only as natural as possible for me. Goes with the recessive genetics of being a neg and a total A type as we hate that kind of chemicalised garbage!. How people can wander around smelling fifty shades of everything is beyond me, I'm very "perfume cloud" sensitive!.
Oddly enough any flower product is like a poison to my skin. I won't get into to my experience when getting some eyebrow waxing done and after making sure she knew I couldn't have anything with flower products, she used wax with "natural" lavender in it. Lets's just say it wasn't pretty. But thanks for the advice. Even the doctor tried to precribe an all "natural" cream which made me break out and he was a dermitologist. I pretty much know my limitations, so if I'm careful I do just fine and have fairly nice skin.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 05-24-2015, 06:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Oddly enough any flower product is like a poison to my skin. I won't get into to my experience when getting some eyebrow waxing done and after making sure she knew I couldn't have anything with flower products, she used wax with "natural" lavender in it. Lets's just say it wasn't pretty. But thanks for the advice. Even the doctor tried to precribe an all "natural" cream which made me break out and he was a dermitologist. I pretty much know my limitations, so if I'm careful I do just fine and have fairly nice skin.
Argh thats not good. I have skin that reacts to jewelery - I have to wear a titanium watch band otherise the metal or leather reacts with my skin and I get like a flesh eating reaction - not nice - so I feel your pain
Old 05-24-2015, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
Argh thats not good. I have skin that reacts to jewelery - I have to wear a titanium watch band otherise the metal or leather reacts with my skin and I get like a flesh eating reaction - not nice - so I feel your pain
Flesh eating reaction When my hubby sees how I react sometimes he makes that comment about it possibly being the flesh eating decease, so it's funny you mentioned it.

Old 05-24-2015, 07:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Flesh eating reaction When my hubby sees how I react sometimes he makes that comment about it possibly being the flesh eating decease, so it's funny you mentioned it.
see we have more in common than we know
Old 05-24-2015, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
see we have more in common than we know
I know, it's funny and both our husbands fight fires as well and then of course there is our mutual love for Josh.

Old 05-24-2015, 07:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I know, it's funny and both our husbands fight fires as well and then of course there is our mutual love for Josh.
See lots of stuff
Old 05-24-2015, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
See lots of stuff
Half a world apart and yet very close

Old 05-24-2015, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

My skin reacts to watch bands too - in fact I have stopped wearing them. I wear titanium glasses as I can't stand any of the others behind my ears and on my nose.
Old 05-24-2015, 07:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
My skin reacts to watch bands too - in fact I have stopped wearing them. I wear titanium glasses as I can't stand any of the others behind my ears and on my nose.
Yeah me too, lol.

well it is bed time for me guys take it easy talk tomorrow
Old 05-24-2015, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really wish they would stop putting all these chemicals and crap in everything we use.

Old 05-24-2015, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

It is 3 40pm in the UK, so bed time is a long way off for me. The boys are watching a very vital football match for their team so I have shut myself in the kitchen with my computer as I get sick of the expletives and shouting.
Old 05-24-2015, 05:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

can only be on here for about 5 - 10 minutes - gotta head off to work - Monday morning here in Oz
Old 05-24-2015, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was movie day. Hubby and I watched two movies today and I can't really be on here and watch movies with hubby at the same time.

Old 05-25-2015, 07:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ok bedtime for me will jump on in the morning to see if Justyne has solved it - Have a great day
Old 05-25-2015, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

Just to let you know the football is going so badly. Yesterdays match was great and their team won so they stayed up in the premier league.

Todays game his team are losing 2-0 and it is a match to see who goes into the premiership. To say that my husband will be disappointed is a gross understatement. My son will really rib him about it when he comes home, which will only make matters worse.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread