Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh my God!!! I'm in more magazine this issue April 12th!! With Josh!!!

I sent my pics in with Josh (and also with Dermot for you UK fans) and More have printed them!!! I didn't hear back from them so didn't think they were gona but my friend Hollie (in the pic with josh) rang me n was like 'You didn't tell me you sent the pics in' hehehe I won a swanky new phone for it! So UKers go out and buy more to see me! even tho uve all seen the pics haha i'll get a scan up asap so people abroad can read it. Also for you Mandy if you'd like it on ur site with it featuring josh... and the quote by me says 'he was happy to be photographed with me' LOL I'm so excited!
Old 04-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJsQueen

Thats excellent! Will pop to newsagent tomorrow for a look.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

hehe I know... here's the scan for you all to see! Mandy, feel free to take it if you wish

Old 04-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
hehe I know... here's the scan for you all to see! Mandy, feel free to take it if you wish

That is fantasic!
Old 04-12-2005, 02:26 PM
New Fan

I went to London last weekend and, I saw Josh's play on Friday night. It was very good and quite funny. I still can't believe I saw him live on stage. Josh's performance was brilliant although, his long seventies hairstyle was quite distracting. I went to the stage door afterwards for an autogragh. Josh came out after about thirty minutes. He was in very good spirits, he was talking and joking with a couple backstage people and let out one of his really exuberant laughs, it was amazing. A lady in the crowd said " Josh, you made America proud tonight."
Josh said, "Oh, really?" and then mumbled under his breath "That's funny, because I'm Canadian"(chuckling). He signed about ten autographs(declined photo requests), everyone standing along the edge of the barrier (with a program from ALIT!), and then got in his car and was driven off. I was not one of the ten. I was disappointed but, I decided to go back the next day after the 4 o'clock performance and try again. I showed about 5:15 to get right by the door. Another girl waiting said that she tried to get an autograph before the show with no luck. Josh came walking down the street about 3:15, looking very irritated that fans were waiting for autographs and pictures, he told the five girls that he wouldn't sign anything until after the show. After about forty-five minutes of waiting a man came out and told the crowd that Patrick Stewart would definately not be coming out and he wasn't sure about Josh but he didn't think so. The crowd didn't budge. Ten minutes later another guy came out and said that Josh wanted to rest before the next performance and would not be coming out. Everyone left except far about eight people. I was not giving up. At 6:45 Josh came walking down the street, He must have slipped out the side or front for dinner. He did sign for a few people, I was one of the few
Old 04-12-2005, 02:32 PM
New Fan

I forgot to say that while we were waiting for Josh, the doorman was telling us how Katie Holmes had been there to see the play a couple of weeks before, and how nice she was.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Tammy, congrats on your pic with Josh getting selected for publication! Very cool!
Old 04-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks ten my love

JACKSONJUNKIE- I'm glad you got to meet josh after all that waiting around. I guess at the start of the show in feb time josh was excited to see so many fans show up and want to give him attention. But after months of doing it every single night he must be a bit tired of it! Bless him!
Old 04-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

I sent my pics in with Josh (and also with Dermot for you UK fans) and More have printed them!!! I didn't hear back from them so didn't think they were gona but my friend Hollie (in the pic with josh) rang me n was like 'You didn't tell me you sent the pics in' hehehe I won a swanky new phone for it! So UKers go out and buy more to see me! even tho uve all seen the pics haha i'll get a scan up asap so people abroad can read it. Also for you Mandy if you'd like it on ur site with it featuring josh... and the quote by me says 'he was happy to be photographed with me' LOL I'm so excited!
Awsome job! Now we know more than one famous human being around here Have fun with the new phone...
Old 04-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Tams!

You totally rule! That's quite an honor to get your pics put in a publication like that. I'll be sure to put it up on the site, wooo!
Old 04-12-2005, 04:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

congrats! That's so cool! Frame that page hehe!
tell me, how is dermont like in the flesh??
Old 04-12-2005, 07:19 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I guess at the start of the show in feb time josh was excited to see so many fans show up and want to give him attention. But after months of doing it every single night he must be a bit tired of it! Bless him!

The poor guy. It must really be getting tough with the play coming to the end of the run now. And now that's it's all down pat, it's time to wrap things up. He must be going through such mixed emotions at this point.

Is he pretty much alone, or have his mum and sister been in London, too? He may have felt reluctant about developing relationships because he's got to leave them soon. Katie came to visit, but is gone now. And we haven't heard anything about Hannah lately. So it's build up -- let down.

Is he bothered by the fans' easy access to him? Is it something else entirely? Is he just dying for a haircut? All you theatre experts out there, what do you think is happening?
Old 04-12-2005, 07:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten My Love
Is he bothered by the fans' easy access to him? Is it something else entirely? Is he just dying for a haircut? All you theatre experts out there, what do you think is happening?
I'm no theatre expert, but my guess is that, after about 11 weeks of having these crowds there every single day, both before and after shows (and in between shows on Thursdays and Saturdays), he's a bit tired. From all accounts, it really hasn't let up at all. After awhile, even a fan-friendly actor like Josh is going to start having days where it's not so much fun anymore.

Though I did get a good chuckle out of the haircut theory (even though I stand in the minority and love his longer, shaggier 'do! (
Old 04-13-2005, 12:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Is it something else entirely? Is he just dying for a haircut? All you theatre experts out there, what do you think is happening?
that was a good start into my day...
Old 04-13-2005, 01:36 AM
New Fan

Awww. Poor Josh. I think we just have to remember that he is only human and has his bad days just like all of us. I think we just have to respect the fact that sometimes he wants his space. The novelty of seeing the fans every day is probably waring thin by now I think. Which is a shame as I plan on going to stalk him at least one more time before he leaves!! lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread