Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2005, 12:21 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malha
But he's really nice and easy to talk to so don't be afraid and take your chance!
That's more easily said than done
I guess I'll definitely go before the play...

Last edited by Ms.Brightside; 04-10-2005 at 02:24 AM
Old 03-28-2005, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Brightside
I totally understand that people want to get their picture taken with Josh esp. if it is a one-off opportunity (i.e. if you are not living in London). However, I am afraid that I am going to miss my chance as I am a person that rather stands back when it gets crowded. I will have to convince my friends to go before the play...or to push me to him when he leaves
Did you meet him on a weekday or was it weekend?

Cheers Ulli
I went twice pre show (midweek) and there are def less people there. Don't stand back though, he is very approachable and good to his fans and its not often you get the chance to get so close to someone you admire/fancy the pants off!!
Old 03-30-2005, 01:47 AM
New Fan

Do you guys know if anything special's going to happen for the last performance?

I'm not sure when to go. It has to be a saturday though.

Quote:
I am a person that rather stands back when it gets crowded
Me too. I don't know what will happen once I'm there.
Old 03-30-2005, 03:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah I'd also like to know if theres anything special going to happen on the last performance! I'd love to go to it, and if they have an after party maybe we could all meet up and sweet talk the bouncers to let us in? hehe
Old 03-30-2005, 03:28 AM
Loyal Fan

I met Josh!!! It was great to see him in the flesh and everything but I can't help feeling a bit disappointed because it was raining loads so I don't think he really wanted to stay that long, and I couldn't get a pic of me and him which I REALLY wanted Did he pose for pics with other people that met him???

Here is my signed programme:-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...edJosh0017.jpg
Old 03-30-2005, 03:54 AM
New Fan

Thanks to all of you for posting yours thoughts and experiences of the play. I'm going on Saturday 23rd April for the evening performance and can't wait. I would love to get his autograph but i'm also the sort of person to stand back. (the fact that i'm tacking my husband doesn't help. He already thinks i'm a freak). I don't know, even if i got close to him, that i would be able to say anything. I'd probably open my mouth and nothing will come out. I will have to try cause I'm not going to get this opportunity again.
Old 03-30-2005, 03:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Faye4Josh You made it! Don't be too sad that you haven't got a picture with him. I went to the stage door three times while I was in London (getting slightly on my husbands nerves ) and I got a picture of him and me the last night I went. He didn't really pose 'cause it was kind a funny becuase I shot the picture myself (good to have long arms and be taller then the others some times ). But you got to see the man in flesh and let me tell you: that is sth. thats gonna make you smile for a long time....
Old 03-30-2005, 04:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Merica My mum took one of him when he was signing my programme and I was in the forground so hopefully that looks cool. That would just have made my night complete though. He is so gorgeous though isn't he??? And that scene in the play...well lol
Old 03-30-2005, 04:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ohhh yeyy faye that you got to meet him! And I wouldn't be too sad that you didn't get to have ur pics taken with him. You got closer than all those fans that havent been able to get to the play and u musta spoken to Josh for him to ask u what ur name was to sign ur programme

Did you take any pics at all?
Old 03-30-2005, 05:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faye4Josh
He is so gorgeous though isn't he??? And that scene in the play...well lol
Yeah he is...and these scenes was certainly worth the trip to the UK.
Old 03-30-2005, 05:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey there,

I'm going to see the play 2morro afternoon, what did people think of it? Just so Im prepared! I'm so excited as im sitting 4th row in the stalls! aah!
Old 03-30-2005, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJsQueen
Yeah I'd also like to know if theres anything special going to happen on the last performance! I'd love to go to it, and if they have an after party maybe we could all meet up and sweet talk the bouncers to let us in? hehe
I am going to get tickets for the last night just in case.
Old 03-31-2005, 11:42 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I met Josh!!! It was great to see him in the flesh and everything but I can't help feeling a bit disappointed because it was raining loads so I don't think he really wanted to stay that long, and I couldn't get a pic of me and him which I REALLY wanted Did he pose for pics with other people that met him???

Here is my signed programme:-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...edJosh0017.jpg
yes he does. nice picture btw
~ talking about my Ducks dvd box.

me: I'm leaving tomorrow!
Josh: i'm sorry Darling
me: i'll come back
Josh: I'll be here
~ Saturday March 19, 2005 @ 9.30 pm @ the westend
Old 04-01-2005, 03:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Tam- I did take some pics but I haven't finished my camera yet. Some girls asked him for pics but he said "I don't really like having my picture taken" When he was leaving in his car, I waved at him and he waved back
Old 04-01-2005, 04:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Tam- I did take some pics but I haven't finished my camera yet. Some girls asked him for pics but he said "I don't really like having my picture taken" When he was leaving in his car, I waved at him and he waved back
Could you explain more! The times I was there he was very accommodating to
everyone. Though, I didn't personally ask for autograph or picture.
Is this something new?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread